** Exchangers-Come & join us for the QOTD, and chat with us **CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have myself, DH, and 3 sons. Have lots of family members on my side that lives within driving distance to my home, which we see often. My DH's side isn't as large and they don't live real close, so don't see them as often. Been to a family reunion on my side but my DH's family hasn't had a reunion

Cyber Monday....

Is anyone going to be looking for deals today? If so, what type of things are you searching for? Or, what deals did you get?

Probably. I need to shop for a few things for the kids--books, clothes--and it is really easy to order online. Plus the weather is kind of icky today, so I'll probably be staying inside at lunch time anyway.

No, I try to use my credit card as little as possible. I like to pay with cash when I can.

We don't have black Friday and cyber Monday here.

Do you have a big immediate, and extended family? If you were to put together a family tree, would you be able to name everyone? Do you keep in contact with all of your family members, and has your family ever had a family reunion, and did you attend it?

missed this one yesterday.....

I have a large immediate family! I am one of 6 kids (4 girls, 2 boys, 2nd oldest, oldest girl). Both brothers are married, one has 3 kids, one has 6. 2 sisters are married, one has 3 kids, the other 2. My dad was one of 6 & all of them married & had kids. I have a few cousins I've never even met! My mom was 1 of 5, all but 1 married. Not as many cousins on that side, but I know all of them. Most of my cousins are married & have kids, but I don't know most of them. Some family reunions here & there, but I never go. I keep in touch with my aunts & uncles on my mom's side, I'm much closer to them. My nephew did a family tree for a school project, but since both of my grandfathers came from Europe (and my father's father was long out of the picture), he wasn't able to go too far back.

This morning I was online looking for a netbook for my youngest son, we missed the BF deal and was hoping to find a good deal today, didn't find any. Plus, I was looking for a deal on a xbox360 package and once again didn't see anything this morning. I guess we should of gone out on BF but I'm not into the early morning shopping in order to get the best deals. I'm keeping my eyes open.

I need a good deal on a second hand car - my youngest son run into a light post this morning and his car isn't worth repairing. The roads were wet from the rain and I feel he was going a little to fast when he was approaching a light that was turning red and he hit his brakes to hard, causing him to lose control over his car. Thank goodness no one was hurt.

Glad your son is alright., Jean.

DDIL got in an accident 11-19.....totalled her car :rolleyes: Kids....guess you have to worry forever.

Thanks guys, I'm just glad he was the only one involved and no one was hurt. He also totaled his car, it's not worth trying to repair. My three sons are turning me gray before I'm ready.

Welcome to a new month. Don't forget to change all of your calendars to December.

Today's QOTD is-
From your Christmas list, how many people do you still have to buy presents for? :santa:

I really don't have to do much shopping. I bought or ordered the presents that Matt wanted, but most of the kids want money and/or gift cards. And since the supermarket sells gift cards, I can pick them up the next time I go grocery shopping.

A few more little things for DH, and I'm done. And the never ending search for a Whitmans Sampler for my MIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter