** Exchangers-Come & join us for the QOTD, and chat with us **CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learned to keep them in my car (back seat) and that has helped me remember to take them into the stores with me. I use them at grocery stores (some have bag credit), Wal-Mart and the malls. It is the other little stores (like Michael's) that I usually forget them.

I use them all the time. I really love them. I'm using a Disney one right now, to carry my lunch into the office. Then I can fold it up, stick it in my backpack & have for when I go grocery shopping on the way home. The Disney store has a lot of nice ones--I got the holiday ones last weekend. I was going to use them to "wrap" gifts but I think I'll keep them for myself!

I just had to share this since we're talking about reusable bags. I am a researcher for a directory publisher. (it's an online purchasing guide for companies). One of the things I research is new product categories. A few months ago, someone requested we open a category called "reclosable bags". I was the one that researched it--and we opened it! :laughing:

What time do you wake up, and what time do you go to bed? Are you a morning person or a night person?

I get up at 6:15am and go to bed around 11pm. I am not a morning person (except at Disney!!) I prefer to stay up late.

What time do you wake up, and what time do you go to bed? Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person! I am up late all the time, but my waking hour(s) depends on work/school, etc. I nap a lot. :rolleyes1

I used to be a morning person, ready to get out the door and get things done early, the last several years I've turned into a night person, I stay up late either on the computer or watching TV. I stay up till around 11:30-12 midnight. The hard part is I wake up around 6:30-7 am and don't feel like doing anything from lack of sleep, until I get my body moving than I'm OK.

I am flexible, every morning (during the week) I'm up at 5:45 to get John off to work. And I am up late at night most nights having no trouble getting up in the mornings.

I'm a morning person. I get up at 6 am and usually am in bed by 9:30 - 10 pm. But if the occasion arises, I can stay up with the night owls.

Sorry everyone that there was no question of the day yesterday. It was a very hectic weekend, and I was sort of surprised at a birthday dinner/party last night.

So, today's QOTD is-
Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise birthday party?

Yes, when I turned 40 my sisters and mom gave me a surprise Birthday party, and yes I was surprised, didn't know anything about the party, I even took dessert.

I'm up at 6, but stay up too late. Bed around midnight.

Sorry everyone that there was no question of the day yesterday. It was a very hectic weekend, and I was sort of surprised at a birthday dinner/party last night.

So, today's QOTD is-
Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise birthday party?

How fun! But you said "sort of" ...did you know? :-)
40th birthday DH and my neighbors had a little party for me.

Yes, when Joe and I turned 30. We are one day apart, me being the "older woman".

I love surprises but not when I'm the focus of attention.

I don't care to be the centre of attention, and because of it, with the exception of the "Hen" party when I was getting married, have for the most part have avoided them. Would rather be behind the scenes organizing one than being surprised with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter