** Exchangers-Come & join us for the QOTD, and chat with us **CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD and I are, but not real early.....just when we get up and get going since we really have nothing special we are shopping for.
She just likes watching people and being out in the craziness of it all.

We had fun....only took about 15 minutes at Kohl to get the things we wanted.
Then we just roamed around a few other stores.
Didn't go out until about 7 and was back before 11.

No, did go online to try to pick up a few items and everything was sold out. My DH saw a drill at K-Mart so he went out this morning around 9am and picked up the drill and headed to WalMart to pick up the Blu-Ray player which they still had. He got home and was excited that everything he purchased was for himself said he would go BF shopping more often if he was shopping for himself only. He was like a kid on Christmas morning.

No, but I always think about it! ;)
Me too! I always say I'm going to go but I don't. I had already purchased most of what I was going to buy and there wasn't enough out that that I wanted to warrant getting up early and dealing with the crowds. Maybe next year......

Well, technically I didn't do any Black Friday shopping. This afternoon I took Carol to Target to return a game that she picked out for a family Yankee Christmas gift exchange. It was a game called Smart A**. Can you believe that Target had a game with that name? There will be younger children with us and the name of that game is not family friendly. Anyway, she returned it and got Disney Scene It for $10 instead.

Search online for an ALOHA attire-shirt, dress....of something you would wear, and post it here. Feel free to search for any accessories as well.

Susan save them to your computer, then upload to photobuckt and post from there.

Causual would be this dress and flip flops no accessories. As for hair, if I would let my hair grow again, I'd wear a ponytail.

Dress.jpg

To dress it up a little, a pair of strappy sandles (needs to be flats though), and nice clutch. I am not much of a jewerly wearer except my wedding rings, so not sure if I would bother with jewerly.

Causual would be this dress and flip flops no accessories. As for hair, if I would let my hair grow again, I'd wear a ponytail.

Dress.jpg

To dress it up a little, a pair of strappy sandles (needs to be flats though), and nice clutch. I am not much of a jewerly wearer except my wedding rings, so not sure if I would bother with jewerly.

That is a nice dress.

Do you have a big immediate, and extended family? If you were to put together a family tree, would you be able to name everyone? Do you keep in contact with all of your family members, and has your family ever had a family reunion, and did you attend it?

We have a small immediate family.
DH, me, 2 kids and one DIL.
We also have a small extended family. We keep in contact with DH's mother and 2 brothers and one of my aunts. The rest are just Christmas cards.

Being from an LDS family background, I can trace my family way back ;)
Yes, we have been to family reunions on both sides, but not in a long time. My side (the LDS side) has them every summer, but they are in ID, so we don't go.

We have a small family but are close. I am an only child with no cousins. My dad was an only child and my mum had a brother and sister, neither of whom had children. My Auntie and her husband live in the same street as my mum and my uncle lives 5 minutes from them. Even though I live just over 2 hours north from us my family visit often or we go there (my uncle even house sits for us to feed the pets when we go on our vacations.)
My inlaws live in the same county as us, but at the opposite end, about an hours drive. We see them quite often too (but not too often!!) DH's sister lives just over 2 hours south of us with her husband and our nephew (and future niece/nephew who is due in April.) We see them as often as we can, we do tend to make more of an effort now that they have children (we will be the only Auntie and Uncle they will see regularly as my BIL in Australian and his mum, dad, brothers and sisters still live there.)
DH's dad was also an only child (lots of only children in our families!) and his mum has a brother. He has 2 cousins who we do not often see (which is strange as they live nearer to us than the rest of our family does!)

As for a family tree, my mum did one recently and traced back over 400 years. With the exception of myself and my mums cousin who emigrated to Australia (who strangly live 30 minutes away from my BIL's parents!) all the rest of our family lived in the same village or the one next to it!

We have never had a family reunion, no need to! Although I am working on a family trip to WDW!!

Imediate family is just John, Mom and Dawn. But the extended family is very large.

I do keep in contact with quite a few of the family. We used to have family reunions every year when I was a kid, but edventually they stopped having them.

Do you have a big immediate, and extended family? If you were to put together a family tree, would you be able to name everyone? Do you keep in contact with all of your family members, and has your family ever had a family reunion, and did you attend it?

Immediate family is me, DH, and 3 DSs. His parents and mine (dad and stepmom) still live in Pittsburgh as do most of my extended family. Growing up we saw everyone all the time, as we all lived within a few miles.

I have my side of the family traced back a bit, but my grandmother (dad's side) came over from Italy and my great grandparents (mom's side) came from Russia. Names were changed as they entered the country so it's hard to trace from there. DH's side I've traced back a bit more, but still only to about the Civil War era.

Do you have a big immediate, and extended family? Yes to the immediate on Joe's side and a big extended on both sides. If you were to put together a family tree, would you be able to name everyone? I could name all my cousins and their children but I would not be able to name all of the cousin's grandkids. I could name all the neices and nephews and their children on Joe's side as far as his immediate family is concerned. I only have met very few of the cousins and don't remember all of their names. Do you keep in contact with all of your family members, and has your family ever had a family reunion, and did you attend it?I keep in contact with my sister and few of my cousins. I keep up with all of Joe's immediate family. I attended a family reunion in 1987 in Colorado on my mother's side and am looking forward to another one in Branson, MO next August. We've tried to have a family reunion on Joe's side without success so far.

Someone on my father's side of the family traced the family tree. Apparently that side of the family comes from royalty in England and Lady Godiva was an ancester also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter