EVERYONE who hates the new AP program!

That is awesome C.ANN and I am sure they love joining you as there is nothing like visitning Disney with your family.

email them. Can someone give me the address please? I've never "complained" before. :rolleyes1

PamNC

I for one LOVE the new program. I was able to book online and the discount was $80 a night on a moderate room - that's better than we've been getting lately for an AP discount.

$85 per night for mod with a view vs. $165 a night.

arminnie said:
I for one LOVE the new program. I was able to book online and the discount was $80 a night on a moderate room - that's better than we've been getting lately for an AP discount.

$85 per night for mod with a view vs. $165 a night.
----------------------

Others aren't finding that rate - it's more like $121.. Maybe you could respond on one of the threads you have posted this rate on and let them know how you were able to accomplish that.. :flower:

I replied on another thread but I will add it here too.

I went to Disney home page (the one I have bookmarked). On the right there is a place to click either Florida Resident or passholder.

I clicked passholder.

That brings up the passholder signin page.

Enter the info (name, #) and click submit.

click special offers

Click Introducing our Passholder Best Rate program

Click Book Now

Enter dates and number of people, click continue

Pick a resort

The price does not show up until you pick the resort.

My dates were for early November if that makes any difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter