EVERYONE, lets post pics

I would love to show some pictures of the shirst and things that I made, but I don't know how to put the pictures in the message. How do I do it????:confused3

You need a photobucket (or other similar site) account-and they're free. You upload your pictures to an album and then you can insert image and it will show up. On the main disboards, "Welcome to the DIS" has a tutorial for photos, avatars, signatures and something else. It's the 3rd sticky in that forum. Good tutorials too. I learned a lot!

Amy in NC

You need a photobucket (or other similar site) account-and they're free. You upload your pictures to an album and then you can insert image and it will show up. On the main disboards, "Welcome to the DIS" has a tutorial for photos, avatars, signatures and something else. It's the 3rd sticky in that forum. Good tutorials too. I learned a lot!

Amy in NC

Thanks - I am going to go read that now. I would love to be able to share pictures - I think everyone should - you work sooooo hard making everything!!

Okay let me see if this works. I have never posted a picture, so I am just trying one.
Image0074.jpg

Oh wow that is really big - I will have to work on getting that smaller!!
Strange - after I edited the writing the picture is not as big as it was.

wow!
these are all amazing.
so many great ideas here!

It is so much fun - and you get so many compliments when you are there - everyone stopped to look at our shirts! It did take a while - the hardest thing for me was choosing what I wanted to use. So many talented people have made so many wonderful things it is almost impossible to narrow it down!

There is a couple shirt designs from back in 2008 that I love. Do you know how I find those? Thanks! Cassie

Ok, Here is my attempt at being creative!!! NOT!!!!

This was my first time EVER doing tie die so NO laughing!!!!

Poor Mickey will never be the same!!!
fallons.jpg

summers.jpg

Now these are the shirts that we will be wearing on boarding day!!! I think they turned out GREAT!!!!! (DISign by WendyPooh)
mickeytees.jpg

Ok, Here is my attempt at being creative!!! NOT!!!!

This was my first time EVER doing tie die so NO laughing!!!!

Poor Mickey will never be the same!!!
fallons.jpg

summers.jpg

Now these are the shirts that we will be wearing on boarding day!!! I think they turned out GREAT!!!!! (DISign by WendyPooh)
mickeytees.jpg
Love the pirate shirts :love:

OOOOOh Who did this one?

Does anyone have this file still. I noticed it is a few years old but this graphic is perfect for my tomboy grand daughter. I couldn't find a photo bucket link and I have no idea who this design belongs to. Can anyone offer some help or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!

:O)

Here are a few of my shirts...

This one has been washed tons since I made it because my son wears it every other day, so it is a little faded.
IMG_9890.jpg

I made this disign myself for my mom...
IMG_9889.jpg

For my two little ones...
IMG_9888.jpg

For my husband...
IMG_5001.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter