EVERYONE, lets post pics

Heres some shirts I made today, I can now highly recommend Amy's Transfers! They turned out so much better than others I have used, thanks disers for your designs!
IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

Can you tell me where you got this epcot design? I LOVE it and would like to be able to get it without a date at the bottom.

Also the sesame street one with all the characters wearing mickey ears and it says can you tell me how to get to main street usa does anybody know where i can find the original?

Those are Pat's design. She's not designing anymore. If you create a thread asking about it, someone may be customizing or have her design without the year on it.

Ok....after COUNTLESS hours on DISBOARDS and annoying MANY designers with my "how to" questions...I am FINALLY done with the autograph books for our Sept. 20th trip! PHEW!! I am so excited :cool1::cool1:at how they turned out & my kids are ELATED :yay::yay:!! Thanks soooooo much for all of your help. Here are some pics of the finished product:

IMG_7112.jpg

IMG_7111.jpg

IMG_7108.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

Can you tell me where you got this epcot design? I LOVE it and would like to be able to get it without a date at the bottom.

Also the sesame street one with all the characters wearing mickey ears and it says can you tell me how to get to main street usa does anybody know where i can find the original?

Those are Pat's design. She's not designing anymore. If you create a thread asking about it, someone may be customizing or have her design without the year on it.

Here's the epcot without a date

epcot5.jpg

100_1241.jpg

I still have a couple of shirts to make, but I thought I would go ahead and post what I have done so far. The zebra mickey head is actually a bandana that we cut and used wunder-under on.

Thanks to the very creative DISigners for the patterns.

These are great! Just wondering what kind of transfers you used for these!

These are great! Just wondering what kind of transfers you used for these!

Thanks! We had fun making them. I used two different transfers. I started out using the Avery brand dark t-shirt transfers and ended up using some cheap transfers from Hobby Lobby. Now that the shirts have been washed several times, the Avery transfers are falling apart. Those shirts look awful now. The cheaper transfers I got at Hobby Lobby (with a coupon) still look pretty decent.

I've never posted pics before so I hope this works:
Here's the stick figure shirts that Lisabelll designed and were such a huge hit!!!
633001242_9iRfo-S.jpg

Here are the characters coming up to us during the parade because of the shirts:
634800172_ZMSfe-S.jpg

634752210_PDwsd-S.jpg

633000691_akoPG-S-1.jpg

Altho the shirts didn't last thru the wash, they were so worth all the attention and compliments we received. Thanks again Lisabelll!

Why didn't your shirts last through the wash? What type of transfers did you use? I am worried about my t-shirts running if they get wet.

Why didn't your shirts last through the wash? What type of transfers did you use? I am worried about my t-shirts running if they get wet.

I don't know. They were Wilton and knew ahead of time they wouldn't last from my previous trip's experience. That's why I get the tshirts at the lowest price possible and use a 50% coupon on the transfers. That's why I also decided that for this trip I would only do one day of matching shirts. I'm very glad we did! But you're better off asking the DISigners which are the best transfers and how to avoid losing them in the wash. You'll be fine in the rain or on wet rides or sweating in the sun! LOL

How awful that they didn't last!

I used amymickey.com for transfers and have made quite a few test shirts for our trip and they wash over and over again without any problems for anyone that is looking for quality transfers. :)

I made tons of shirts for our month long 50th anniversary celebration in May 09. Here are some of them

DSC04236.jpg

Hi, Is there anyone out there who has or can create the Potato Head graphic like the one in post number 145? It has Mr and Mrs PH in Magic Kingdom and the caption says "Can we stop? My parts are killing me." I just have to have this shirt for my husband! Thanks for your help!

Our shirts for departure day:
100_3759.jpg

For Magic Kingdom, DH & I will be in red, DD in white and both DS in navy.
100_3760.jpg

For Animal Kingdom- Tan for Guys and Lime for Girls
100_3761.jpg

For Star Wars Weekend at DHS. Still have to decide whether to put Incredible design on red or yellow.
100_3763.jpg

Our Mickey head shirts
100_3764.jpg

A few extras:
100_3765.jpg

Still have to make a few more. :thanks: to all the DISigners for all their time and talent they so generously share with us to helps us make magical memories!

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find the Animal Kingdom and Star Wars designs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter