EVERYONE, lets post pics

Mickeyherewecome123

DIS Veteran
Hey all,
I thought it might be fun if we all post pics of our finished projects that we have created with these great designs found here from the Creative DISigners.
Kinda like a HUGE thanks to all the wonderful and generous DISigners. We couldn't have done it without you all.
Here are some of my pics

001.jpg

Thank you for posting these! It is great to see your design being used! Have a wonderful trip!

We will be there the same time you are going to be I think. We leave May 3rd and come home the 10th. We are staying off property the first four nights and at WL the last three :banana:

I see that you have 2 four year old boys. My girls are 3 and 4. Their first trip to WDW was a day trip last year and they loved it :lovestruc I think your boys will have a great time :thumbsup2 I love the pics of all your created Disney stuff. Isn't it fun to plan and create before you go ;)

By the way, what are those things in your last picture? They look really cute.

WOOOOHOOO!!!! We will be there the same time as you guys. We leave May 2nd and staying at POR Riverside for 7 nights.
The last picture is candy and gum. I found this thread on the Creative board that had templates of the Disney characters that you make wrappers for Hershey's Nuggets and 5 stick of gum packets. They are so much fun to make you should check it out. Here is the link to the thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1787936

Have a great time on your trip.
Fran

Here are pics of our family tshirts for our Vow Renewal in July!

shirt1.jpg

shirt2.jpg

Thanks for sharing these pictures. It is so nice to see my old Disney designs still being used! Your shirts look great and the blue tshirts really compliment the design.

We went way back in June, and I think I may have posted the finished products. . .but it never hurts to say THANK YOU twice!! So. . . .THANK YOU!:goodvibes
IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

Great shirts from great designers!!!! I love seeing the finished products. I have a few more, not of Disney but other shirts that I have done with the help of these awesome designers....again thank you to all of you:)

Thanks for sharing these pictures. It is so nice to see my old Disney designs still being used! Your shirts look great and the blue tshirts really compliment the design.

Amy, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

I made 20 Tshirts for my family to wear at our Illuminations DP. I can't wait! Only 3 months to go! :goodvibes

This shirt was actually done with bleach, I cut the Mickey head out of a full sticker sheet, cut out the date and placed the stickers on the shirt. Then carefully sprayed bleach on the cut out, I learned the hard way to cover the exposed areas of the shirt with an old towel to catch the overspray. Take the sticker off right away and rinse the shirt thoroughly.

lvnv-2.jpg

great shirts y'all...I can't wait to get all of my shirts done so I can post some pics too:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter