*everydaymathchick's DISigns * NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS! Sorry.

I love the tinkerbell kneeling design. If you have time could I please have a Charlotte and an Olivia. Thanks a bunch. (I plan to use the Mom tinkerbelle for myself - I won't bother asking for one for DH - I don't think he would wear it :rotfl: )

lol. If only I had a matching Peter Pan for your DH! :rotfl: Glad you like the DISign. Here are your Tinks for your girls.
KneelingTinkCharlotte.jpg

KneelingTinkOlivia.jpg

I'm in TX, so last week of August as well. :cutie: I'm soooo not ready to start back yet though!

Thanks for asking for the border. It made me learn something new. :goodvibes That's always fun. Hope your DD likes it!
KneelingTinkHaley.jpg

If you don't mind could you add a border to the kneeling Tinkerbell with Mom that you did for me earlier? I am using transfers for dark shirts on my t's and without the border I would have a lot of intricate cutting to do:scared1: :scared1: Thanks in advance and if you don't have time, I can try...Lisa:flower3:

I'm in TX, so last week of August as well. :cutie: I'm soooo not ready to start back yet though!

Thanks for asking for the border. It made me learn something new. :goodvibes That's always fun. Hope your DD likes it!
KneelingTinkHaley.jpg

Thanks Joanna!!! I love it!! Thank you so much for adding the border!!!

When you have time can you please make me another one for my other dd? Her name is Ashley

Where in TX are you at? We are in Corpus Christi.

Thanks again!!

Stephanie

Can you make me an "Aunts make Disney World More Magical" one with Audrey and Alexis for the kids and Aunt Sarah 2009 on the castle?

Also, would it be possible to have a "Grandmas make Disney World More Magical" with Audrey and Alexis for the kids and Nannie 2009 on the castle?

Your stuff is so cute - nice work!

Wow! I love all of these. Great job!

Can you please make the Tinkerbell for my DD, Abby? Can I get one with the border and one without?

I've never done an iron on transfer before so I'd like to test them both out.

Thanks so much!

Could I also get one of the tinkerbell's with the name Hannah? Thanks so much! Luckily, someone already asked for Emily!!

If you don't mind could you add a border to the kneeling Tinkerbell with Mom that you did for me earlier? I am using transfers for dark shirts on my t's and without the border I would have a lot of intricate cutting to do:scared1: :scared1: Thanks in advance and if you don't have time, I can try...Lisa:flower3:

Sure can! I'll get to it tonight -- might be really late though. :goodvibes

When you have time can you please make me another one for my other dd? Her name is Ashley

Thanks again!!

Stephanie

I would be happy to do one for Ashley. I'm guessing you want the border for her's as well, right? I'm in Lewisville and loving it! :lovestruc Check back late tonight or in the morning.

Can you make me an "Aunts make Disney World More Magical" one with Audrey and Alexis for the kids and Aunt Sarah 2009 on the castle?

Also, would it be possible to have a "Grandmas make Disney World More Magical" with Audrey and Alexis for the kids and Nannie 2009 on the castle?

Thanks for the compliment! I sooooo love that DISign, so I'm really happy someone wants one! :dance3: I made this one yesterday. I recommend white shirts with a light transfer or else a dark shirt with a dark transfer (with the design cute out as a rectangle) for it to look best. Check back late tonight or in the morning for your designs!

Can you please make the Tinkerbell for my DD, Abby? Can I get one with the border and one without?

Thanks so much!

Not a problem! Check back late tonight or in the morning! :thumbsup2

Could I also get one of the tinkerbell's with the name Hannah? Thanks so much! Luckily, someone already asked for Emily!!

Wow, I'm starting to build up quite a few names, eh? lol. Can do -- check back later. :yay:

Thank you so much. The girls will look so adorable in their t-shirts.

Brooke

You are so very welcome! Please post pictures of them in their shirts! I'd love to see them! popcorn::

:laughing: Well...Since you are working on all the kneeling Tinks with a border can you please do one of Kim and one of Karen?
It would be greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by raider97

Thanks again!!

Stephanie

I would be happy to do one for Ashley. I'm guessing you want the border for her's as well, right? I'm in Lewisville and loving it! Check back late tonight or in the morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, would love Ashley's with a border on it. Thanks again!! Your designs look great!!

Stephanie

I love the Tinkerbell one with the blue border!! So cute.

When you have time would it be possible to get one with the words Aunt Missy on it?

Thank you so much!!!

1.gif

Not a problem! Here ya go:
KneelingTinkMomwBorder.jpg

Thanks again!!

Stephanie

Here ya go! Hope your daughters love their DISigns!
KneelingTinkAshley.jpg

I had a longish post towards the top of this page that you might have missed. I really recommend that you either print these on light tshirt transfers and put them on a white shirt or that you print them on a dark tshirt transfer, cut them out as a rectangle around the whole DISign, and then put it on a dark shirt leaving the white background. :goodvibes Here they are! Good luck!
CastleAuntSarah.jpg

CastleGrandmaNannie.jpg

Thanks so much!

Not a problem! Check it out!
KneelingTinkAbbywBorder.jpg

KneelingTinkAbby.jpg

I love the Tinkerbell one with the blue border!! So cute.

When you have time would it be possible to get one with the words Aunt Missy on it?

Thank you so much!!!

1.gif

I love that rose image! Is this for you or someone else? Just curious. Hope you like it! :goodvibes
KneelingTinkAuntMissywBorder.jpg

I have double and triple checked that I have completed all requests. (Feel free to make more; I'm loving this!) I still feel uneasy that I might have missed one, so if I missed you, give me a shout!

Also, please check spellings. I had quite a few to do tonight, and I'm also watching a movie while I do them... I triple checked them, but it's always best to check them yourself too. :rolleyes1 Let me know if you need things fixed! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter