'Event',May know what it is..

You are right, it is not even Christmas anymore, it is now Happy Holidays, or winter break.

You are right, it is not even Christmas anymore, it is now Happy Holidays, or winter break.

Ahhh, that annoys me so much. Everyone's scared to say Merry Christmas, and what was with those stupid 'Holiday Trees'?! If you celebrate Christmas, you celebrate Christmas, and that's that. Honestly, it drives me crazy how 'politically-correct' everything has to be these days. If you don't celebrate Christmas, that's fine- it's like some people don't celebrate Halloween, and you don't see anyone having issues with celebrating that holiday everywhere you look. And I think it's a shame how commercialized holidays are, their original religious meaning is ignored by a large portion of society. Ah! I'm ranting! And hiijacking this thread! Ok I'm done now, woot. xDDD

BriarRosie said:
Easter? Highly unlikely.

My guess:

The VMK 1st Birthday Party! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think that since Beta started on May 23rd, we'll be seeing an event
sometime around then. Or they might push it up to June 27th, when they
went "live" with it.

YAY! JUNE 27 IS MY COUSINS BIRTHDAY,AND JUNE 28TH IS MINE! :cool1: Hehe..if only :rotfl:

Well they did Halloween(related to all Saints/souls day)and Christmas(the birth of Jesus).Guess we'll have to wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter