'Event',May know what it is..

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
In the newsletter,it said the following:
Speaking of events . . .
The VMK staff are working on a special event. It's far too early for hints, but we're pretty excited about it.

It's pretty obvious it will be something to do with easter,perhaps and egg hunt.What do you think? As long as I don't need to stay in lines or spend credits,it's pretty cool-I'm curious.

Ooh, and Easter event would be fun! But won't it be something about villains? That's what I thought. *shrugs*

well, it is going to be something about villains not Easter because Easter is in April if i am thinking correctly. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 look at the events page to see what weekend it is on because it is on there and says "EVENT" but then says "details coming soon" so we will have to wait. Also there is naother game or something called Out Smart Honest John and does not have info yet... so maybe they tie into eachother???? :confused3 :confused3

that would be pretty cool, an egg hunt or something. Still everyone check out my post Everyone with eggs post!

Well, Honest John is a villain, so that works. xP Looking forward to see what it is, anyway! :)

It might, But check the event pages in the calander part.

In March and April they are doing Disney Villians games. So its a possibility it could be something with villians

robynbird said:
Well, Honest John is a villain, so that works. xP Looking forward to see what it is, anyway! :)

ok i just looked and on: Friday 17th, and Saturday 18th it says that there is a EVENT and details are coming soon. and i thought events were until sunday and i checked and there is nothing about an event but there is a thing that says : Outsmart Honest John. and the details are coming soon and it is only going on that Sunday and no other time! so i think that is what the event is called but they did not changed it to just EVENT... this is just a theory of the event title but when the event it are real dates.

As much as I would love an Easter event, it would never happen as it would be impressing religion on a person. Haven't you noticed that you can't say God.

I disagree, the religious aspect of holidays like Easter and Christmas has been easily ignored by society these days. I'm sure there would be no qualms in having some Easter themed something, with eggs and rabbits and such. They had Christmas stuff, didn't they? *sigh* But as far as being allowed to say 'God', the biggest use of that I'm sure would be simply be to take His name in vain. Ah well.

Saxsoon said:
As much as I would love an Easter event, it would never happen as it would be impressing religion on a person. Haven't you noticed that you can't say God.

Easter is also a pagan springtime festival, which is why you get all the eggs and bunnies.
In the 3rd century, the Church decided to join the Christian with the pagan, to get people to choose between the two festivals. If you attended church, you were a true Christian, and if you attended the pagan festival, you were an unbeliever and were hunted down and burned at the stake, crucified etc.

In these more enlightened times, you can choose to celebrate both, either, or none, and the worst you will receive is the sick feeling from eating too much chocolate!
If VMK decide on an Easter event, it will be based upon the pagan springtime and fertility festival, and not the religious meaning, so no, they will NOT be impressing religion onto anyone.

ooh that would be so much fun!!! you are good at figuring out things:P i really had NO idea of what it could be when i saw that!

No offense, but a pagan festival on fertility is very unlikely.

I was going to say something about how Christmas is celebrated by many people, but then I forgot about the easter egg stuff, so ignore my original post.

Easter? Highly unlikely.

My guess:

The VMK 1st Birthday Party! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think that since Beta started on May 23rd, we'll be seeing an event
sometime around then. Or they might push it up to June 27th, when they
went "live" with it.

BriarRosie said:
Easter? Highly unlikely.

My guess:

went "live" with it.

i am going to ask Yavn and other staff to have a day only for the Day 1 badge people to just hang out since we were all there then and i think it would be cool. like re-create (acting) like our old people. i think it should be called: "Back To The Beta Days!" Details: only players with: here from day 1 badge may play for a celebration of VMK 1st annual anniversary.

BriarRosie said:
Easter? Highly unlikely.

My guess:

went "live" with it.
Yeah

The things in the event are:

Waiting for hours in a maze.
Waiting for a parade.
Building a Pin Trading room; wasting thousands of credits..
Biulding an everest ride

WOW really fun event! :rollseyes:

ROFL brain, yeah, my thoughts exactly.

A Tribute to Wasting Your Time. We have been doing for a year so far, so let's celebrate for another year to wasting time.

Ha, but we all keep coming back for more, don't we? lol

Could the event be a St. Patrick's day related event? :) March 17th IS St. Patty's Day!

I don't think Christmas is a religious holiday at all anymore. It's completely commercialized!

silvrstrfx said:
Ha, but we all keep coming back for more, don't we? lol

Could the event be a St. Patrick's day related event? :) March 17th IS St. Patty's Day!

I don't think Christmas is a religious holiday at all anymore. It's completely commercialized!
Or maybe that weekend is dedicated to my birthday! :rotfl2: But an easter event would be cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter