evenings....

USA_mad02

Mouseketeer
Hi

We are staying out of the disney area and going to the non-disney parks. What is there in the evening to do?

thanks

Holy cow, what isn't there to do? heehee It would help to know the ages in your party. My kids LOVED Wonderworks. They also enjoyed CityWalk at night--so much going on! But, it may be too 'adult' for young young kids. You could also try one of the theme dinners--My family loved Mideval (I know I'm spelling that incorrectly) Times.

Hope that helps!

BK

If you mean that you'll be in Orlando, there's sooo much to do at night. There is Pleasure Island, in Lake Buena Vista, it is a night club area, children are allowed there, with dancing. The is City walk, a bit more adult I think, but they do have movie theathers there as well. You have Downtown Disney which is attached to Pleasure Island, with shops and restaurants, Disney Queat is ther. Disney Quest is a virtual reality type of amusement park. Cirque de Soleil is in Downtown Disney...I highly recomend seeing this. It is not a circus in the traditional sense, it is mind boggling acrobatics ..well you need to see it! You could book a polynesian luau at Disney Polynesian resort..hula dancers fire throwers, and the food is great. There is great shopping at Belz factory outlets off International drive. There is Church Street Station, in Down town Orlando proper. This is a street (walking) of restaurants and entertainment. I would personnaly get tickets to Cirque...it is unbeleivably great! Hope this helps!

you can ususally go down to the lobby of your resort and find loads of brochures for museums, attractions, shopping, dinner shows, and more. Also, pick up some tourist booklets within the bins outside of shopping places because they are packed full of various activities to do within the area or drop by www.orlandoinfo.com and sign up for a vacation kit to be mailed out because it has much information. Additionally, www.floridakiss.com may give you some ideas along with have a book available for mailing as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter