ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

Po3, good for you to sticking to your guns and getting the sale price. I get so turned off when stores pull that cr@p.:headache:

i know lisa. if the sign is there, there should be no discussion right!!!

i'm so jealous of all the great deals you guys have found! especially on that cuttlebug (which i would have definitely fought for too!)

my mom and i made our first trip to archivers a couple of weeks ago. she had to drag me away from the clearance & $1.99 sections!
we live in the middle of nowhere so i rarely find any of the pretty stuff i see online or in the magazines. to find it & then see it on sale was even better! i bought a bunch of love, elsie stuff that i've been dying to scrap with for 75% off!

if any of you like K & co, (one of my personal favorites, especially since i can buy it at target), they have a new line called "remake" at walmart. there are 4x6 and 12X12 paper pads along with sets of chipboard letters. my walmart had them all for $5.

I stopped in Target last night to buy some more adhesive and walked to the back aisle to check for clearance stuff, and found the Garden of Eden of Ribbon! They have all their spools of American Crafts Premium Ribbon (3 yards) for 50% off (regularly $1.99 - now $0.98). I'm just getting into ribbon, so I stocked up. They have so many different colors and patterns, I was in ribbon overload! I limited myself to 15 different spools - but wanted to get more. They must have about 40 different patterns and colors! ***Must not go back to Target!***

Just thought I would let you know, in case you have ribbon-weakness like me!

I went crazy at JoAnn's paper sale plus I found that KI cardstock that looks like lace (not on sale). My dh surprised me - he kept saying 'this is nice, why don't you get this". He just felt sorry for me becaue we went out for breakfast and I had to send my food back (because it was wrong then they messed it up a second time and at that point I said forget it) :)

Anyway, I also got one of those organizer carts with drawers and wheels. Had to use that 40% off coupon, didn't I?

Urgh! Well, at least your DH was there for you with the paper sale.. Dh's are the worst enablers!!!

Sorry about breakfast.. the second time would have set me off too and I would have said forget it... been there done that!!! :)

After two attempts at getting my food right, I just wasn't hungry anymore. And I wasn't being fussy, I just wanted what I ordered. Poor dh didn't enjoy his breakfast because I didn't have mine. Anyway, I made up for it at JoAnn's.

I discovered the lace KI Memories paper at Joann's too! It's so cute! I got the apples and the school sayings one because I am about to start DD's 2nd grade year.:cool1:

Just got an email from Two Peas- they have their Doodlebug flock on sale! They also have flock paper! So cool!

Wally World has Cricut Cartridges on clearance. Mickey and Friends and Mickey Font were both 35.00 each, the 50 states cartridge was 30.00 and the princess one was 45.00. Just thought I'd give you Cricut lovers a heads up! :thumbsup2

Wally World has Cricut Cartridges on clearance. Mickey and Friends and Mickey Font were both 35.00 each, the 50 states cartridge was 30.00 and the princess one was 45.00. Just thought I'd give you Cricut lovers a heads up! :thumbsup2

Ooooo, thanks! I really want the Mickey Font now so I'll have to go check my local store. Here's hoping mine has them on sale!

Good luck!! Let me know if your stores don't have them and if not, then if I can get by there again in the next couple of days I can pick them up for you! :thumbsup2

Good luck!! Let me know if your stores don't have them and if not, then if I can get by there again in the next couple of days I can pick them up for you! :thumbsup2

Thank you for the offer! I'll definitely let you know! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter