Early Morning Magic tip

It seems like a ridiculous upcharge at first... but then you realize that the tickets are limited to like 2000 every morning. So you can get a LOT accomplished in Fantasyland without 20,000 other people shoving and pushing at you. There's three rides you don't have to FP+ or stand in the standby line for!

Plus breakfast buffet... which I can refill a plate ~4x for cheaper than the character buffet meals! (Yes, yes the price for Character Meals might be cheaper but I have to STOP shovelling food into my face and wipe myself off everytime a character shows up at my table. I love to do it but it cuts into my eating time LOL)

So I am hoping to use EMM on our next trip, oh yeah!

I did EMM in May and there weren't anywhere near 2,000 people there. It was a couple hundred at most.

I went to the very first EMM and the managers were everywhere. We made friends with one of them and he said they limited it to 300 the first day with plans to expand to 400 if all went well.

Is the EMM non refundable or can you cancel it like ADR? I am still solidifying my plans but would love to attend!

Is the EMM non refundable or can you cancel it like ADR? I am still solidifying my plans but would love to attend!

You can cancel it (and get refunded). It says non-refundable online, but that isn't currently true (for my example below and several others you can find on here). I'm not sure if there is a cancellation window, but very, very sadly I had to cancel 8/27 last week (express transportation ended and it was either our fourth time doing EMM or our first FOP fast passes, FOP won). I love EMM, so I'm totally bummed. But anyway, I canceled it online and got a refund in 3 days.

I had to cancel 8/27 last week (express transportation ended and it was either our fourth time doing EMM or our first FOP fast passes, FOP won). I love EMM, so I'm totally bummed. But anyway, I canceled it online and got a refund in 3 days.

Dang! I had followed that other thread where you were planning that morning out. Sorry it's not going to work out for you. You don't think you can make it if you walk to CR and Uber/Lyft/taxi from there?

I'll be at EMM on 9/3 carrying the Dis flag! :-)

Dang! I had followed that other thread where you were planning that morning out. Sorry it's not going to work out for you. You don't think you can make it if you walk to CR and Uber/Lyft/taxi from there?

Yeah, I'm bummed. It was going to be very tight with express transportation, so adding another park entrance at AK made it not worth risking. If it were anything except FOP, I would have risked it. We are staying at BC this trip, so we plan on trying out the Minnie Vans. If only they could do park to park via backstage...

Yeah, I'm bummed. It was going to be very tight with express transportation, so adding another park entrance at AK made it not worth risking. If it were anything except FOP, I would have risked it. We are staying at BC this trip, so we plan on trying out the Minnie Vans. If only they could do park to park via backstage...

What time is your FOP FP?

I am really curious as to if this is going to be offered in November and December?? I keep checking every day but so far - no luck

What time is your FOP FP?

9:45-10:45.

If we did EMM, we would eat right at 9am or a few mins after (sometimes we like to BTMRR right at 9am). And I was going to take the 10am MK -> AK express bus. I figured worst case, I would make it by the 15 min grace period... but I just don't think it can be done without express transportation, even with hopping into a Minnie Van at MK at 9:45 (probably the earliest we could make it outside MK, after breakfast)...

I am really curious as to if this is going to be offered in November and December?? I keep checking every day but so far - no luck

I would assume so, it's a popular event. Very often it's sold out. But they release new dates pretty randomly... it's not usually offered during major holiday weeks (from what I remember), so Xmas/NYE and thanksgiving weeks are probably out.

9:45-10:45.

If we did EMM, we would eat right at 9am or a few mins after (sometimes we like to BTMRR right at 9am). And I was going to take the 10am MK -> AK express bus. I figured worst case, I would make it by the 15 min grace period... but I just don't think it can be done without express transportation, even with hopping into a Minnie Van at MK at 9:45 (probably the earliest we could make it outside MK, after breakfast)...

I would incessantly refresh the MDE app trying to modify the FP time. I was able to do this several times last week including getting a same day FOP FP. Also I was late for a Space Mountain FP because the kids didn't want to ride again and the 2 adults had to take turns. When the tapstile flashed blue they asked why I was late...I told them and they let me right through.

I would incessantly refresh the MDE app trying to modify the FP time. I was able to do this several times last week including getting a same day FOP FP. Also I was late for a Space Mountain FP because the kids didn't want to ride again and the 2 adults had to take turns. When the tapstile flashed blue they asked why I was late...I told them and they let me right through.

I've checked, but not incessantly. I'll up my game. ;-)

It's hit or miss when they are tall enough (some CMs won't give you the swap pass), but we've gotten rider swaps many times when the kids (or one kid) don't want to ride something and I'm worried about the FP window (or even if we want the swap for later in the day). Rider swap when you have a FP is awesome...

We didn't officially get a rider swap pass for it they just showed me some mercy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter