Early Entry 2024 Change

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
We are staying at DLR over Presidents week (Tuesday-Friday park days) and I just learned that the EE is only one park per day. We'd like to use EE but the preferred park is not available. Also, half our party selected the correct EE park so we are split! Will they make a modification for us? If not, I will have my son in one park and my daughter in another until we can hop at 11:00.

The best laid plans.......I thought I had the option of either park.

Are you staying at a Disneyland resort hotel? Or offsite?

If on site, you should be able to change just be using the resort guest bucket, which is bottomless.

If offsite, you’ll just have to keep checking. I think it’s unlikely they’ll make an exception for you based on the experiences others have had. But availability pops up all the time (and is snagged quickly by those paying attention)

Hello,

As mentioned above, you should be able to make the changes using the resort guest bucket. In order to do that you need to cancel the park reservation that you want to change. Then on the app go to "my hotel reservations" & click "view details". Then there should be a big blue button that says "make theme park reservations". You should be able to book the park you want through there.

Are you staying at a Disneyland resort hotel? Or offsite?

If on site, you should be able to change just be using the resort guest bucket, which is bottomless.

If offsite, you’ll just have to keep checking. I think it’s unlikely they’ll make an exception for you based on the experiences others have had. But availability pops up all the time (and is snagged quickly by those paying attention)
We are staying at DLR in the new DVC building. What is the resort guest bucket?

Hi. I was told at the GCH front desk in November that the resort hotels can “always” make changes like this for hotel guests. So if you have any trouble doing it on your own, you can try the front desk. We needed to buy a one-day pass in the morning to go to the park that day and couldn’t do it through the app, even linked to the hotel reservation. But there was no problem getting it through the front desk.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter