DVC Sliders?

We are here now. Sliders you can get at any kiosk in parks or resorts. New magnets- only resort kiosks.

We were there during Pres week. We could not get them in the resorts - only the park or DS kiosks. We were limited to two per family and they noted it in our DVC account, asking for proof of membership (the digital card in the MDE app). They are pretty, and we still have a couple of the original ones :)

My family is here at the Boardwalk. They would only give us 2 and said they are almost out of the sliders. Who knows though. The CM might have said that to justify only giving us 2. We also got a magnet and a Riviera print. My husband gave his DVC slider to our 10 year old son.

We check in this week.......would love to get ours

Last edited:
We were able to get ours last weekend at the DVC kiosk at Epcot. They had just gotten them back in stock at the park.

We were at OKW a few weeks ago, and every time I went to the DVC kiosk in the lobby, it looked just like the picture on pg #2 of this thread-empty. Finally a CM at the check-in desk came over, asked if she could help, and when I asked for 2 sliders, she gave them to me-so DVC doesn't even know I have them!

Yes. We were also told only two per family and we had to prove our membership. They also logged into the computer and noted that we received ours.

We could not get them at the resort- we were told we had to get them in the parks. I still have a couple of the older ones so if we lose one or two we are covered.

Dee

Just returned & we stayed at RIV & did receive 2 but my friend was traveling with me - was able to get 4 (total number on contract) since her adult children are on her contract.

Just returned & we stayed at RIV & did receive 2 but my friend was traveling with me - was able to get 4 (total number on contract) since her adult children are on her contract.
Was there last week and got 2 slider at VGF. Was told that they would not give us 4 regardless how many adults are on the contract. :-(
they did say that they were expecting another shipment soon and that they may loosen the "2 per membership" limitation (as heard by a DVC tour guide - not bus driver)

Was there last week and got 2 slider at VGF. Was told that they would not give us 4 regardless how many adults are on the contract. :-(
they did say that they were expecting another shipment soon and that they may loosen the "2 per membership" limitation (as heard by a DVC tour guide - not bus driver)
Yup! It was kind of one of those things that he knew he shouldn't but he did. ;-)

We didn’t find any over the weekend. It seems they have been replaced with a DVC slap bracelet.

Is it just the pic I saw, or are they really the old school cheap metal inside things that when they eventually wear out the cover its just bare metal to slice you up?

Not even the new ones with the rubber outside that they sell a ton of?

They are out of them at VGC. Asked yesterday. Haven't seen any manned DVC Kiosks here at Disneyland. Was given slap bracelets, luggage tags, lip balm & bamboo coasters as well as the drawstring backpack with stickers, more lip balm & luggage tags, lanyards, an Aulani mini picture frame magnet & member buttons.

Last edited:
Is it just the pic I saw, or are they really the old school cheap metal inside things that when they eventually wear out the cover its just bare metal to slice you up?

Not even the new ones with the rubber outside that they sell a ton of?
They are cheap ones, thin vinyl or plastic covering a thin metal band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter