DVC Plans More Exclusive Spaces for Members **UPDATE - New Member Lounge Coming in 2024**

With the reports of demo'ing the NBA experience, anyone think the DVC lounge could go there?
It's far more space than they would need. And I don't really see what the draw would be for members to venture over. A lot of the justification for going to Disney Springs in the first place is to dine. I can't see many people enjoying dinner at DS, only to later walk to a DVC lounge for soda and a bag of Cheeze-Its.

Would be great if true.

https://wdwnt.com/2024/04/rumor-fro...-forever-at-magic-kingdom-for-new-dvc-lounge/

Updating...If WDWMAGIC is posting about it then I tend to believe it's much more likely. Which is great news.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...e-and-replaced-with-dvc-member-lounge.983431/
And confirmed by @lentesta

The shootin' arcade is such a small space. Looking at the surrounding buildings, will they also close down and use the Frontierland Trading Post gift shop and Agraba Bazaar for this space?

I am curious how they are going to fit a lounge in there - especially given the huge crowds at MK. I wonder if there will be more restrictions on entry than at EPCOT - maybe longer hours would also help with that.

I am curious how they are going to fit a lounge in there - especially given the huge crowds at MK. I wonder if there will be more restrictions on entry than at EPCOT - maybe longer hours would also help with that.
Other than the sunglass store there's nothing else in this space. But it does seem smaller than Epcots.
1712064816267.png

And confirmed by @lentesta

The shootin' arcade is such a small space. Looking at the surrounding buildings, will they also close down and use the Frontierland Trading Post gift shop and Agraba Bazaar for this space?

At this point the lounge is as close to certain as is possible. Waiting for Disney to make it official.

I don't know if any of the other buildings are affected. I can ask around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter