DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Starting the meet thread! Look forward to meeting everyone!

UPDATE:

DIS FE Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xv3gpX3_MJ6cH1q5eecRYwzTo7iple3VwUdXCJzqcAY/edit?usp=sharing

To join the FE, simply PM or post the info included in the sheet above in the thread! All are welcome! We will not close the FE list until later in the year (I am thinking June 1st).

Local Candy/Snack exchange interest:

maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy
PDZS
Lindy Stevens

Pre-cruise meet and greet @ Top of the World Lounge (Bay Lake Tower):

There will be a pre-cruise meet and greet at TOTWL to watch fireworks and to meet fellow cruisers on July 22nd!

Breakfast at Royal Palace (Day at Sea):

@bobbiwoz is organizing a meet for breakfast on the sea day. Meet in the Atrium @ 8:30am

I JUST found out about the whole FE thing! Is it too late to join in?

Mary, Welcome to the thread. :welcome: Our Candy Exchange has been closed for awhile now. Please feel free to post here, and you are welcomed to come to TOTW on the 22 to meet some of us in person, and come to the breakfast meet.

I am not answering for the general Fish Extender. That organizer I think is in Alaska.

We got our cruise stuff and magicbands for our stay beforehand on Monday! It was my birthday, so what a good present, haha.

We also just booked at OKW for the night before our cruise (we’re offsite for a few days between the parks and the cruise), so we will hopefully be joining the TotW fun!

Attention Fish Extender Participants!
Are any of you Golf Enthusiasts? If so, please respond/reply.
I have some special bonus FE gifts.
So in the case of too many of you, please rate level of seriousness.
Golf weekly or more
Golf about once a month
Golf every now and then

I myself just usually drive the BEER Cart and go on a Golf ball Hunt!

We have a golf enthusiast. And he is on the serious side, weekly or more often!

Question on the FE list, how do I update my cabin number on the master sheet?

Ate you looking for the itinerary? All we have is the basic info ourselves
No thanks....it’s the luggage tags primarily. Still, we know we can get them at port. Our zip was incorrect on the information page. Can’t believe we missed that but we did.

No thanks....it’s the luggage tags primarily. Still, we know we can get them at port. Our zip was incorrect on the information page. Can’t believe we missed that but we did.
Makes me wonder now as we don’t have those maybe we’ll get ours at the Poly before the cruise

They did give us beach towels in 2005! We need new ones! I have not been to all DVC MCs maybe they have since, I do not know.

Our cruise documents came today, even with the 4 digit Zip Code!:)

Yay hay! two weeks from now we will be eating dinner at one of the Magical Restaurants!

In the Windy City wrapping up a successful Cubs' weekend!

Yay hay! two weeks from now we will be eating dinner at one of the Magical Restaurants!

Good for the Cubs. Phillies just lost first of double header to Mets.:sad:

Literally, just back home. For a baseball reference, I got to see the Mariners beat the Rockies on Sunday... Also got on the field after the game!

SafecoField.JPG

I am beat right now after a full day of travel back to AL, but I'll give a review of our trip on Emerald Princess (mostly good!) in the next few days..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter