• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Literally, just back home. For a baseball reference, I got to see the Mariners beat the Rockies on Sunday... Also got on the field after the game!

View attachment 335967

I am beat right now after a full day of travel back to AL, but I'll give a review of our trip on Emerald Princess (mostly good!) in the next few days..
It was all good until you threw in beating the Rockies otherwise looks great

Attention Fish Extender Participants!
Are any of you Golf Enthusiasts? If so, please respond/reply.
I have some special bonus FE gifts.
So in the case of too many of you, please rate level of seriousness.
Golf weekly or more
Golf about once a month
Golf every now and then

I myself just usually drive the BEER Cart and go on a Golf ball Hunt!
Love Golf, I only get a chance every now and then due to work and price of golf near NYC.

Can you send me color preferences for those participating in the Fish Extender exchange.

Thanks!
I know it's late but color prefs are Blue -Mark Green - Chris Red-Derek Purple-Paige

Sorry, been crazy busy traveling for work and forgot about board catchup

I need some thing clarified please. We are on Team Incredibles, do we exchange with only that team or all on our list? Trying to get gifts ready and want to be sure I have the correct info.

I need some thing clarified please. We are on Team Incredibles, do we exchange with only that team or all on our list? Trying to get gifts ready and want to be sure I have the correct info.
Just with those on your list (or lists if you participate in more than one)...

Looking to join in for the fireworks at TOTW, looking forward to meeting others. We have a full day at AK and dinner at AK, we'll have to eat and head back to pack then take the Monorail from the poly over. We're at the poly from the 16 til cruise day. Kids are very excited.

Looking to join in for the fireworks at TOTW, looking forward to meeting others. We have a full day at AK and dinner at AK, we'll have to eat and head back to pack then take the Monorail from the poly over. We're at the poly from the 16 til cruise day. Kids are very excited.

See you then!

I have some AM FPs at AK on Sunday as well. Last one is Kali River since I figure we will get soaked.:lmao:

Question, we've never cruised before...is it cool on board? I'm wondering if I should pack a light weigh sweater for my daughter, DH and I will be fine in summer gear in cool temps but my little one can be a freeze baby at times.

Question, we've never cruised before...is it cool on board? I'm wondering if I should pack a light weigh sweater for my daughter, DH and I will be fine in summer gear in cool temps but my little one can be a freeze baby at times.

Sure. Otherwise you may find yourself having to buy something.

See you in all 3 places to as we'll get to the Poly on the 20th, AK in the AM Sunday to Epcot to TOTW for FW the evening. Counting the tic/tocs now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter