DVC Dooney & Bourke back for sale on 7/17!

Does anyone know if these are still available and if so where I can get one from? Thanks! :)
This probably won't help unless you are traveling soon but we've recently seen them in the DVC gift shops at Aulani and Beach Club.

This probably won't help unless you are traveling soon but we've recently seen them in the DVC gift shops at Aulani and Beach Club.

Thank you! I hope they’re still there when I go! Are disney releasing any more of these or were they limited release?

Thank you! I hope they’re still there when I go! Are disney releasing any more of these or were they limited release?
I'm not sure on that, I know they have made them available online a couple times, but it's been awhile. There are a bunch on Ebay if price isn't a concern for you, most are 2x the original price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter