DVC Dooney & Bourke back for sale on 7/17!

CookieandOatmeal

DIS Veteran
Just saw on DVC's FB page that the DVC D&B bags will be back on sale on 7/17. I was lucky to nab one last time due to waking up early for work and happening upon it. I get compliments on my bag all the time!

I tried to get one last time and at 9am CDT they were sold out. What time on Monday will they go on sale? 8am EDT? Midnight?

I have $150 in Disney gift cards that I have been hoarding just for this bag

I tried to get one last time and at 9am CDT they were sold out. What time on Monday will they go on sale? 8am EDT? Midnight?

I have $150 in Disney gift cards that I have been hoarding just for this bag

People have said 3am EST is when the last sale dropped. I remembered that I grabbed my pouchette around 6am EST.

So hoping to snag one this time! However, don't you log into your DVC account and that way you get your DVC discount? Thanks

They're up! Got the tote and pouchette for DW. 4th time's the charm (and a painful Monday morning forthcoming.. :surfweb:)

BTW limit is 2 each per person so hopefully they'll last a little longer so everyone has a chance.

Good night. Zzzzzz

I got the pouchette, here's hoping the phone I'll be getting soon will fit! (it looks like it will)

Here's a question: I was looking closely at the pattern. Does anyone know why there's a dog and paw prints?!

I offered to get this for my DW, and she is just not interested in the D&B stuff. I guess purses and handbags are a very personal choice. For me to buy a handbag for her would be like her buying a smartphone for me. It would not end well.

Is there a reason these particular prints sell out so fast? Low supply? Disney Store seems to keep the other prints in stock all the time and I would think a DVC specific one would have less appeal.

Since there's a lot of dooney enthusiasts here, I want to buy one but I'm not sure of the lasting quality. I have my eye on either the Haunted Mansion crossbody or the Collage Crossbody. They're both listed as being "coated cotton" which concerns me for the price. Should I instead look for one that's full leather? I'd hate to spend so much on a bag and worry about it getting damaged all the time. Thanks in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter