DVC 7th Year Christmas Tree Sharing a Little Holiday Magic.

We will be staying at SSR arriving 12/21 and departing 12/28.

Have seen this thread in the past and finally we get a chance to participate:banana:

We will be at the treehouse villas at SSR 12/23-12/25. Thank you for organizing this!

Updated, If you posted or pm me about being added to the tree list please check the tree list on page 1 post 1 to see that you have been added. Sorry that i have not been sending pms back. :santa:

We would love to share a tree! We'll be at Animal Kingdom Villas from Jan. 3 to 8th.

Thanks again for organizing all this. My family will be sooooo surprised. :cool1:

We would love to participate in the Christmas tree share!
Our dates are 12/5-12/11 at AKV Kidani. :santa:
Thanks wdwstar for your efforts in organizing this and to all who donated a tree - you are helping to bring the magic of Christmas to many families!

We would love to participate in this again this year.

We will be at BCV 12/18 - 12/23.

Thanks,
Trina

We will be at BCV from 12/6-12/10 and would love to be a part of the Christmas Tree sharing. I noticed from the thread that the trees will have lights. What about ornaments? Do we bring our own? What about adding one of our own to the tree before passing it on?

Thank you for organizing this and to everyone who has donated a tree.

Thanks for organizing this again and would like to share a tree. We will be at OKW 12/3 to 12/9.

When we shared a tree 2 years ago, our family drew names for gift-giving, set a $10 limit, bought the presents at WDW, and put them under the tree for a day or so before opening. The kids are looking forward to doing this again this trip.

MargaretCT

Hi, We would love to join in we will be at Saratoga from 28th December to 4th January, I will send you a pm. I feel that we may be the last people to have the tree and totally have no problem in shipping it back, however, we are from the UK, and will be flying home on the 4th, could you give me some advice if we are the last people where will be the best location to take the tree to ship it. Thanks Jules x

Hi there!

I'd love to participate in the tree sharing. I saw this thread going around last year and never thought it would be a possibility for us to join in the fun---but now with a trip booked for December, I guess we can! :santa:

We'll be at BWV from Dec. 12-18. I'm not sure if it matters, but we are doing a split stay. The first night is in a studio with cash and the rest of the stay is a studio on points.

I hope there is still an opening and that we are eligible to partake in the holiday fun!

Is there a place where we can get all of the info about the tree sharing? I'm still not quite sure how the pick-up/drop-off and money for shipping situation works.

Thanks!!

Ann

:santa: wisbucky trees will need deorations, if you are on the their list and you are the first person maybe you can bring a few decorations to donate.
when time gets closer we can see who is on the list and who could help.:santa:

I am the first on the list for one of the BWV wisbucky trees - I'd be happy to bring some decorations to donate.

We'd like to join on sharing a tree? We'll be at SSR/Treehouses 12/3-10. Perhaps we can be fit into SSR Tree #4's dance card? Thank you!

I'm not first on the list for a wisbucky tree, but I can definitely send decorations in advance to the BWV if they are needed for our tree :goodvibes

I'm not first on the list for a wisbucky tree, but I can definitely send decorations in advance to the BWV if they are needed for our tree :goodvibes

I'm the first person on the list for your tree. You can sent stuff ahead of time if you'd like. If you send it to the hotel to my attention, though, will I get charged the new "package fee"? (I've seen they are charging $5 or so for all packages delivered to BWV)

Hi star! I just sent you a pm and would love to participate in the tree sharing this year! We are at SSR 12/5-12/12. I think it will be a great surprise for the kiddos! Thanks so much for organizing this. Another example of Disney magic at work:thumbsup2

disney resorts are charging $5 for a package that you send to yourself while you are staying at the resort? :upsidedow

We are staying at Bay lake towers from 11/27 thru 12/4/2009 and would love to participate in the christmas tree sharing.

Thank Yo:love:u

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter