DVC 7th Year Christmas Tree Sharing a Little Holiday Magic.

Please wait until aug 1st to send pms to be added to the tree lists, if you are not donating a tree. We need to know how many trees we have to share before we start to make the lists to share the trees. thank you. I know its only a few days away ;)

i am sorry to say that we will not be able to be there at christmas time this year, but we are still so greatfull to wdwstar and all other participants of this lovely program. we shared last year at the akv. it was a very special time.:goodvibes

maybe we will be there next year.:thumbsup2

enjoy!

This is a wonderful idea. PM sent - I hope to be able to donate a tree to the BLT!

Thanks to the organizer of this program. I can imagine how much work this is -- I helped mom2of2 start the very first stroller swap, so I know the work involved -- she did all the work though - lol

Thank you to all that are donating a Tree....... we still have a few more openings for OKW & BWV, if anyone else is still interested. one opening for the rest of the resorts. :santa:

We are from the UK, so unfortunately won't be able to donate a tree but would be eternally grateful if we could share a tree. This will be our first Christmas trip so I'd like to make it extra special.

We will be in a Treehouse Villa on November 29th

Boardwalk Villas from November 30th until December 9th

Villas at WL from December 9th until December 18th

We would prefer to have the tree for our stay at Wilderness Lodge but anytime would be fine.

I can't PM you as I am new to the forum and haven't made 10 posts yet, I tend to be more of a reader than a poster!

A big "Thank You" to all the generous families that help to make the magic happen.

We will be at the Boardwalk from November 14-November 21st.

I will send a PM as well

Thanks! :)

I am updating the tree list. Its Aug. and i will start taking names for sharing a tree. I can only fill in the tree's that have been donating and once the trees are filled i will put you on a wait list if we get cancelations or a more trees added to the list.;)

Thanks wdwstar! We are excited to participate in this again!

Can't wait!! Oh BTW, can you please fix my name on the official list on post one - it is spelled wrong. Thanks for spearheading this!

Updated Tree List.......

I am now taking names to Share a Tree, I think we have plenty of Trees that have been donated and now looking for families to help share the Trees..... :littleangel:

Updated Tree List.......

I am now taking names to Share a Tree, I think we have plenty of Trees that have been donated and now looking for families to help share the Trees..... :littleangel:

Thanks so much! DJ's DH and I are looking forward to the magic again this year:santa:

We would love to share a tree again. We are staying at the Beach Club Villas from December 27th until Jan 2, 2010. Thank to you to Kitsch4 for last years great tree and wdwstar for organizing this! :santa::santa::santa:

We would love to have a tree during part of our stay. We are at BLT Dec. 23-27. Thanks Deb

We'd love to share a tree. We'll be in a BW Grand Villa 11/28 through 12/3 (and then at AK 12/3 to 12/6, but don't think we'd have room in the studio for a tree during that leg of the trip).

Let me know if you need any additional information from us.

Hello All,
We will be in the WLV from Dec 22 to 29th. This would totally solve "our first Christmas without a tree" dilemna. This is our first Christmas away from home and my kids are used to having a tree although I should think just being in Disney for the holidays should be sufficient but you know how it goes. Wdwstar...you're a genius. I sent a PM a few days ago. Let me know if we can be placed on the list.
Thanks,
pollypeanut
:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter