DVC 7th Year Christmas Tree Sharing a Little Holiday Magic.

Oh, I'm so glad AKV Tree #2 made it home. That box WAS a sight, I will admit that!!! Bell services did a very nice job helping me ship it. This was such a great idea, I hope we are able to participate again some day. :thumbsup2

A heads up for BC Villa Trees for next year.:santa: We were told by the front desk at the Villas that we had to go to the conference center at the Yacht Club to mail the tree box back. They were closed on Jan 1st so we mailed back on the 2nd. They charged us $5 even though we had a prepaid label on the box. The money was no big deal but last year the front desk took the box and there was no charge. Also don't plan on dropping the box off on Jan 1.

Such a lovely thing to do for other people. Thanks again:)

oh, i usually send my trees back from the yacht conf. center with a prepaid label for fedex, never was charged $5. this past year we were downtown disney so we took the 5min. ride over to the fedex .

Boardwalk also charged us to mail back our tree even though we had a prepaid Fedex slip. This was mailed through the conference center and they do not waive the charge for Boardwalk or DVC members. We were also charged $3 to pickup a package that was sent to us at Boardwalk. The pickup charge is based on the size of the package. Luckily the tree was with Bell Services and we did not have to pay to pick that up.

Thanks so much for everything provided in the box. It was awesome!! Just so that you know, I took the box to the front desk and they had me fill out a form to ship it that also asked for my email address. Within hours I had an email from Disney telling me that my package had been shipped and the tracking number. They were awesome!!:banana:

Hi,

VWL #1 tree made it home last night via UPS, the box was in pretty good shape, but I will use a new one for next year.

There seem to be no trouble with any of the families finding the tree box and getting it on time. If there was please chime in with any problems.

I would like to say "Thank You" to all the families who shared the tree and sent or left us gifts for our family to enjoy. Thanks for the bear, Mickey ornament, tartan hearts and the gingerbread shingle. My daughter wanted the gingerbread shingle last night as soon as she saw it; she said it was "Yummy".

Also we enjoy reading all the wonderful comments from the families who shared the tree and how the tree made their stay special.
We always look forward to the return of the tree for this reason.

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and we would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

P.S. - Thanks again wdwstar for putting this together again, if you need anything please let me know.

Elf Jim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter