DVC 1,000 Point Club (2024)

Same here. We bought in 8 years ago with two 60-point direct contracts at PVB. Within the first year it was up to 526. Sat there for a few years then got to 776. Added at VDH last May and that’s 926. I said no more cuz I didn’t want to go over 1000.
Well today 250 AUL points contract was sent in for ROFR review 😂😂😂
Eeeek. That would put us at 1176 😬😍
OK points were loaded so it’s official. 😇

1176 points (PVB, VGC, VGF, SSR, BLT, AUL, BCV, RIV and VDH, in order of purchase).

Quite the list! Looks easier to list the resorts you don't own at: OKW, BWV, HHI, VRB, BRV, AKV, CCV, and CFW.

Considering the bias against older resorts and any sort of 'wilderness', you might be Leo DeCaprio.
Ooh you are right! One less if listing where I don’t own at 😅😅

Quite the list! Looks easier to list the resorts you don't own at: OKW, BWV, HHI, VRB, BRV, AKV, CCV, and CFW.

Considering the bias against older resorts and any sort of 'wilderness', you might be Leo DeCaprio.
I do love AKV, CCV and BWV. Only reason to stay at AKV is the savanna view, which is easy to book at 7 months. I have had luck with BWV also so haven’t considered buying there either. CCV may be added 🤔😉
Thankfully hubs just signs whatever I put in front of him 🤣🤣🤣

OK
Convince me NOT to buy 30 points Direct!
I'm still at 970, and the FOMO is killing me :D
I search every day for that perfect 30 point listing with a resort & use year that fits into my existing portfolio but, alas, there are currently none to be found. :confused3
Lol. Can’t help you there. The only option is to buy 30 points direct.
I have 1039 points, but the fact that it is an odd number is killing me. I am constantly on the look out for a 61 point resale, but will ultimately end up buying Poly 2 purely to even this up 😂

OK
I search every day for that perfect 30 point listing with a resort & use year that fits into my existing portfolio but, alas, there are currently none to be found. :confused3
Once again, people have come to the wrong place for this kind of support.

I actually don’t know how you’ve resisted so long! I’m not telling you what to do with your money but if you don’t by 30 points direct on Monday you’re crazy.

(I’m obviously very much joking, good on you for the restraint lol but also if it’s not a financial burden just do it, what a relief and joy to be at 1k!)

OK
I keeping telling myself I don’t need ~30 more VGF points also 🤦🏻‍♀️

OK
30 points - I would so do it direct right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter