Dreams Really Do Come True! - Our Wedding Trip - Spring 2011

Lovely Morning, I am usually the person who gets a soaking on Kali, I know what you mean about AKL and the safari :goodvibes

Great day so far apart from the dye.:goodvibes

Love the fact that all the family are having a fun holiday. Lots of good memories for you. :)

A good day up until the dye off your top. I love the water rides but hate walking about soaking but can never be bothered taken a change of clothes and getting a locker. Suppose its all part of the fun getting wet. :)

:scared1: What a disaster with the top, goodness me, I bet you were mortified with it being two days until the wedding!

Sounds like a lovely day otherwise and I see everyone seems to have enjoyed themselves. The photo's of your Mum make me smile, she looks to be having the time of her life being there with you guys :lovestruc

:O Oh no about the top!

Sounds like you were all having a great time so far. :) Can't wait to read more. :)

I'm LOVING your TR so far!! Can't wait to read more.

I'm going back to WDW in September 2012 (a long ticker too, but not quite as long as yours) for my Honeymoon, and we're staying in AKL!

yay I am so glad of an update love your TRs Elsie is enjoying as well still lol!
:z about your top how scary!
And I can sympathize with Jack and your dad about shivering me and my sister went on 4 times one day we were so soaked (and wearing denim jeans which obviously took ages to dry) I was freezing

more more more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh disney... reaidng this makes me so exited, cause i know what's coming up!!! :goodvibes and also even if they don't take me on for the CRP I might just have to crash your 2014 trip anyways, disney just with you was amzingly fun enough, can't imagine how great it would be with the whole Baker/Pettitt gang!!! :grouphug: reading this TR will defo count as some of my study leave R&R breaks!!!!!
love to you Bakerish types! :love:

ah ... what a perfect way to come back to reality (having just returned from vacation in Mazatlan, Mexico) ... by way of your Disneymoon TR. So excited, Torsie!

Sounds like a near-perfect trip so far. What fun!

Oh the resort and Island look beautiful.

I don't want to put a ticker up for my hoped for trip in Nov/Dec 2013 (same one as Lori) in case I jinx it!

Post more soon please!

Hi to you all just caught up with your TR and I'm officially addicted! :rotfl:

Your having such a lovely time with your friends and Mum and Dad. I love to read other peoples experiences and am really enjoying yours.

Can't wait for more!!popcorn::

Keep em comin :bride :pirate:

Sharon.

Ooooo, she's naughty that Tors y'know....where's our update for this week? :rotfl2: ;)

Sorry guys!!

My photopass deadline is tomorrow and the photobook is more work than I imagined!!

I've got a long train journey Saturday, so will get typing then!

Sorry guys!!

My photopass deadline is tomorrow and the photobook is more work than I imagined!!

Awwww, only kidding with you :) The photo book is FARRRRR more important! :thumbsup2 I remember doing ours and it's such hard work to get everything in there that you'd like too! I imagine more so with a wedding too! Hope it goes well :thumbsup2

I don't want to put a ticker up for my hoped for trip in Nov/Dec 2013 (same one as Lori) in case I jinx it!

Claire-you wouldn't jinx it, but i'm waiting until we have it figured out if it's going to be NOV or DEC, although I'm thinking DEC ;) I know what you mean though, I'm kind of all nervous about posting a ticker for it! tee hee. Hopefully we'll be able to soon! :goodvibes

Sorry guys!!

Yeah, would you get to it already!! Sheesh! ;) popcorn::

Claire-you wouldn't jinx it, but i'm waiting until we have it figured out if it's going to be NOV or DEC, although I'm thinking DEC ;) I know what you mean though, I'm kind of all nervous about posting a ticker for it! tee hee. Hopefully we'll be able to soon! :goodvibes

I've decided to go for it!

Lovely Morning, I am usually the person who gets a soaking on Kali, I know what you mean about AKL and the safari :goodvibes

Glad it's not just me! (On both counts!) :goodvibes

Great day so far apart from the dye.:goodvibes

Love the fact that all the family are having a fun holiday. Lots of good memories for you. :)

They had such a great time, which I'm so glad of as it was my main worry pre- trip.

A good day up until the dye off your top. I love the water rides but hate walking about soaking but can never be bothered taken a change of clothes and getting a locker. Suppose its all part of the fun getting wet. :)

It always seems a good idea at the time! Luckily it wasn't too humid that day, just warm and breezy so I think we all dried quite quick.

:scared1: What a disaster with the top, goodness me, I bet you were mortified with it being two days until the wedding!

Sounds like a lovely day otherwise and I see everyone seems to have enjoyed themselves. The photo's of your Mum make me smile, she looks to be having the time of her life being there with you guys :lovestruc

I did panic a little. Not as much as the arm stain I got the day before the wedding! More on that to come!

:O Oh no about the top!

Sounds like you were all having a great time so far. :) Can't wait to read more. :)

Thanks for reading. More up soon!

I'm LOVING your TR so far!! Can't wait to read more.

I'm going back to WDW in September 2012 (a long ticker too, but not quite as long as yours) for my Honeymoon, and we're staying in AKL!

You will LOVE AKL. I'd recommend it to everyone. (& do :rotfl:)

yay I am so glad of an update love your TRs Elsie is enjoying as well still lol!
:z about your top how scary!
And I can sympathize with Jack and your dad about shivering me and my sister went on 4 times one day we were so soaked (and wearing denim jeans which obviously took ages to dry) I was freezing

more more more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More soon I promise!

Ahhhh disney... reaidng this makes me so exited, cause i know what's coming up!!! :goodvibes and also even if they don't take me on for the CRP I might just have to crash your 2014 trip anyways, disney just with you was amzingly fun enough, can't imagine how great it would be with the whole Baker/Pettitt gang!!! :grouphug: reading this TR will defo count as some of my study leave R&R breaks!!!!!
love to you Bakerish types! :love:

Oh Hayley, you're a crazy girl!

Wow, I am loving this TR so far. Keep em coming lol x

Thanks, Monica! :lovestruc

Sounds like an amazing trip so far!

ah ... what a perfect way to come back to reality (having just returned from vacation in Mazatlan, Mexico) ... by way of your Disneymoon TR. So excited, Torsie!

Sounds like a near-perfect trip so far. What fun!
Thank you Sharon. Hope you had a great vacation!
Oh the resort and Island look beautiful.

Post more soon please!

Thanks Claire. It's a wonderful place! Get a ticker up! I love having something to look forward to!

Hi to you all just caught up with your TR and I'm officially addicted! :rotfl:

Your having such a lovely time with your friends and Mum and Dad. I love to read other peoples experiences and am really enjoying yours.

Can't wait for more!!popcorn::

Keep em comin :bride :pirate:

Sharon.

Thank you. I love reading TRs and always hope people enjoy mine so I can give back a little. X

Lovely day with your gang at ak

Thank you! More up soon. X

Ooooo, she's naughty that Tors y'know....where's our update for this week? :rotfl2: ;)

I'm doing it now! alright?!? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter