Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the white sketch D and B Disney purse and somehow it got a bit dirty (a little ink on one side and some dirt/dinge on the other :guilty:
I don't even know how it happened....i thought I was so careful :confused:!!!!

Any tips on how to clean up the purse? I don't want to use anything that might take off the images, but it looks gross all dirty like this! Help!!!!!

I have the white sketch D and B Disney purse and somehow it got a bit dirty (a little ink on one side and some dirt/dinge on the other :guilty:

Any tips on how to clean up the purse? I don't want to use anything that might take off the images, but it looks gross all dirty like this! Help!!!!!

Hey there - I had a similar issue and was worried about messing it up so I tried using the Mr. Clean Eraser and the black smudges I had on mine came right off. Maybe that'll work for you! :) Good luck!

Baby wipes will remove dirt from the bag and a little hairspray and a wipe will remove the ink! I would only do this on the non-leather parts though and only on the coated bags(not plain cloth).

http://
DSC03309.jpg

Hi, Catira ~ I know I'm ressurecting an old post here, but I'm wondering if you, or anyone, has a picture of the dome satchel on your shoulder. I'm in such desperate need of a new style that I'm thinking about giving up on the waiting and ordering one of these.

Hi, Catira ~ I know I'm ressurecting an old post here, but I'm wondering if you, or anyone, has a picture of the dome satchel on your shoulder. I'm in such desperate need of a new style that I'm thinking about giving up on the waiting and ordering one of these.

:rotfl: u and i are in the same boat and state of mind! im definitely also considering ordering it! :wizard:

Here is the pic you requested. Hope this is what you need:) Also, if anyone is interested, I have this bag, new and have never actually used it. If anyone is interested in buying it, please PM me.

DSC03319.jpg

Just wanted to share that these are currently on sale for $131.99 on Disneystore.com/disney parks. I can finally get one!:woohoo:

Just wanted to share that these are currently on sale for $131.99 on Disneystore.com/disney parks. I can finally get one!:woohoo:

I wonder why they are on sale? This is good for the people who waited to buy one but it aggravates me being that I bought it at full price.

Good for you guys who waited to purchase. :)

Jen

Here is the pic you requested. Hope this is what you need:) Also, if anyone is interested, I have this bag, new and have never actually used it. If anyone is interested in buying it, please PM me.

DSC03319.jpg

Hi Catira. Just realized I never thanked you for taking the time to post the pic. Thank you:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter