Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL something similar happened to me at target!

I thought I remembered reading something similar happeneing to someone else. I've almost had that happen to me! I have the Med sketch, but it does stick out a bit!
Does anyone know if the tassle tote has a shoulder strap with it? I think I read that it does, but I just wanted a confirmation. My friend is going on cruise in a few weeks and she said she would pick one up for me and I'm trying to decid what I want. I think I'm going to ask her to get me the tassle tote and maybe the wristlet? Is there enough room in the tassle for a wristlet and a wallet? I also have the sketch wristlet, so I'm not sure if I need both!!!:rotfl:

I thought I remembered reading something similar happeneing to someone else. I've almost had that happen to me! I have the Med sketch, but it does stick out a bit!
Does anyone know if the tassle tote has a shoulder strap with it? I think I read that it does, but I just wanted a confirmation. My friend is going on cruise in a few weeks and she said she would pick one up for me and I'm trying to decid what I want. I think I'm going to ask her to get me the tassle tote and maybe the wristlet? Is there enough room in the tassle for a wristlet and a wallet? I also have the sketch wristlet, so I'm not sure if I need both!!!:rotfl:

Yes, the tassle tote has a removeable shoulder strap. It's a bit on the small side, so putting the wristlet inside will take up a lot a room.

I think I'm going to ask her to get me the tassle tote and maybe the wristlet? Is there enough room in the tassle for a wristlet and a wallet? I also have the sketch wristlet, so I'm not sure if I need both!!!:rotfl:
Yes, there is enough room for a wallet and the wristlet, also a slim sunglass case, an iphone, and few things in the pockets that's about it.

Yes, the tassle tote has a removeable shoulder strap. It's a bit on the small side, so putting the wristlet inside will take up a lot a room.

Yes, there is enough room for a wallet and the wristlet, also a slim sunglass case, an iphone, and few things in the pockets that's about it.

I should have never learned how to do this multi quote thing! But anyway, I have the black tassle tote and I just went to magicalmemories.com to make sure I have what I think I have. Unless something has changed, my tassle tote has a shoulder strap, but it is not removeable. It's the only strap on it. As far as room, there is tons of room. Not like the tote bags, but plenty of room as far as purses go. I carry a slim wallet, cell phone, very fat/full cosmetic bag, keys, small pack of Kleenex, sunglasses and I still have room for a very large paperback book. In fact, just this morning, without the book, I thought I should put more stuff in it because sometimes it looks too skinny. Again, my apologies if something has changed or if the DCL tassle tote is different.

My apologies. I just went back and re-read some posts, and looked at the pictures of the DCL tassle tote and it does appear to be different than the one at WDW. I wonder why that would be? To confuse people like me who were trying to be helpful and thought they knew something for a change :confused3.

New to this thread after I saw them for sale online, love this collaboration! Even though I usually love Coach and prefer their bags, I would definitely buy a D&B with some Disney magic! Does anyone know if they plan to come out with new patterns/styles now that they are more public? I love the white sketch but looks like they are already sold out of the large tote! What to do??? Get the tassel tote which is super cute, or hold out for new designs???

UPDATE :: Looks like almost everything is already sold out at the Disney Store online, oh no!!!

New to this thread after I saw them for sale online, love this collaboration! Even though I usually love Coach and prefer their bags, I would definitely buy a D&B with some Disney magic! Does anyone know if they plan to come out with new patterns/styles now that they are more public? I love the white sketch but looks like they are already sold out of the large tote! What to do??? Get the tassel tote which is super cute, or hold out for new designs???

UPDATE :: Looks like almost everything is already sold out at the Disney Store online, oh no!!!

I'm not an expert, but since no one else has replied, I'll try to help. There are other designs. I think if you go to magicalmemories.com you'll see the other styles. I think if you go through a lot of these pages you'll see the new ones also. Other than disneystore.com, you can also order by calling Disney merchandising. Hope that helps a bit. FYI - there's also a part 2 to this thread and the more current information is there. I don't know how to post the link here, but if you do a search for Dooney and Bourke, hopefully you'll find it. If not, post again here and I'll try to help more, or maybe by then someone else will have replied.

My friend who works at the Grand just told me that the D & B's are at the Disney outlets. Could there be any truth to that?

Hi
I think she meant there is a D&B store at the premimum outlet I don't think that there selling the disney D&B design..

I'm not an expert, but since no one else has replied, I'll try to help. There are other designs. I think if you go to magicalmemories.com you'll see the other styles. I think if you go through a lot of these pages you'll see the new ones also. Other than disneystore.com, you can also order by calling Disney merchandising. Hope that helps a bit. FYI - there's also a part 2 to this thread and the more current information is there. I don't know how to post the link here, but if you do a search for Dooney and Bourke, hopefully you'll find it. If not, post again here and I'll try to help more, or maybe by then someone else will have replied.

Thanks for the info, found the other thread, see ya over there!!! :goodvibes

Did you see these??

4526313290_b9277cb4c8.jpg

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...nded-product-sets-sail-on-disney-cruise-line/

I can not wait for my cruise in November, so I can get me another bag! :banana:

Does anyone know if Castmembers get a discount on Dooney & Bourke bags? I have a co-worker who has a family member that works at Disney World and was going to have him pick it up for me instead of waiting until December.

Thanks for any information...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter