Dole Whip Meet Dec 16, 2010 MK

Okay, here's my problem. That's our last day, we leave the next morning, and we have ADR's at Raglan Road, but I think they are like 2:15 or something, and I would be willing to push them out a little further, if need be...but would I have time to meet for a Dole Whip at 1 and make it to DTD by maybe 3? What do you all think?

Sounds like you guys are going to have fun :) I was reading this thinking "cool, I can do that" and then remembered that dd has a BBB appointment at 1:00. We are going to MVMCP that night, too. Can I join the facebook page anyway?? lol

Okay, here's my problem. That's our last day, we leave the next morning, and we have ADR's at Raglan Road, but I think they are like 2:15 or something, and I would be willing to push them out a little further, if need be...but would I have time to meet for a Dole Whip at 1 and make it to DTD by maybe 3? What do you all think?

I would think 3 should be good! Hope you can make it

Sounds like you guys are going to have fun :) I was reading this thinking "cool, I can do that" and then remembered that dd has a BBB appointment at 1:00. We are going to MVMCP that night, too. Can I join the facebook page anyway?? lol

Sure you can!

Okay, I moved my ADR at Raglan Road to 3:30pm, so I am IN for the meet. I joined the facebook group too. I'm excited to meet everyone!

I just stumbled across this, I will be in MK that day, so I shall talk my bf into being there for this, will be my first dole whip float! can't wait to meet some fellow dis'ers! :thumbsup2

Will try to be there - depending on the mood of DH and 2 kids.
Anyone have a son close to age 6 1/2- I'm sure i can convince DS to come along willing ifhe thinks there is a chance to make a new friend.
Hope to see you all there.

Me (jennifer-30) DH (kevin-30) DS (devon - 6 1/2) DD (madeline- turning 2 on trip Dec 11-17)

I just stumbled across this, I will be in MK that day, so I shall talk my bf into being there for this, will be my first dole whip float! can't wait to meet some fellow dis'ers! :thumbsup2

My first Dole Whip too! I will have little Lime Green Mickey Heads on all my stuff so keep an eye out for me!

Will try to be there - depending on the mood of DH and 2 kids.
Anyone have a son close to age 6 1/2- I'm sure i can convince DS to come along willing ifhe thinks there is a chance to make a new friend.
Hope to see you all there.

Me (jennifer-30) DH (kevin-30) DS (devon - 6 1/2) DD (madeline- turning 2 on trip Dec 11-17)

I have a 6 1/2 daughter, does that count? Try to make it out!!!

Tinkermom76
Prospective girlfriend could do the trick- or at least the idea of a new pen pal.
Also looks like we have a chance of meeting each other on the 14th at 1900 park fare my ressie is at 4:30pm (we are celebrating daughters 2nd birthday- she will be wearing light blue short dress with cindy and 2 steps on chest and mommy will have on white tee with 2 steps and evil stepmom on it with a pink skirt probably). Hopefully we will get a chance to say hello that evening too :woohoo:

Tinkermom76
Prospective girlfriend could do the trick- or at least the idea of a new pen pal.
Also looks like we have a chance of meeting each other on the 14th at 1900 park fare my ressie is at 4:30pm (we are celebrating daughters 2nd birthday- she will be wearing light blue short dress with cindy and 2 steps on chest and mommy will have on white tee with 2 steps and evil stepmom on it with a pink skirt probably). Hopefully we will get a chance to say hello that evening too :woohoo:

It would be great to run into you. It will be me, my 2 DD's 6 and 8 and my mom with us. My 8 yr old will be in her Cinderella dress and not sure what your future daughter in law will be wearing yet, she wants to bring Tink, Cindy and purchase and Ariel dress while she is there so I'm sure it will be a last minute decision. We also have MVMCP that night

Natalie

I unfortunately have had to cancel my trip :sick: so I wont be there :( totally sucks! have a float for me though! and have an awesome time!!!

OK boys and girls I am leaving to night and I'm sure everyone else is getting ready to go as well so I will see you all on Dec 16th at 1pm for an ice cream delight and a little meet and greet!!!

Enjoy your vacations!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter