Dole Whip Meet Dec 16, 2010 MK

count me in, my name is Amie and will be there with my twin DDs ..... oh ya they think i am crazy .... but they still wear LGMH for me .... one of them keeps reminding me we have to go to HD to get more

count me in, my name is Amie and will be there with my twin DDs ..... oh ya they think i am crazy .... but they still wear LGMH for me .... one of them keeps reminding me we have to go to HD to get more

Glad you could join us. Here, on facebook, and eventually in Disney World.

I can't believe I am down to double digit days, and soon my ticker will say 2 months.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:dance3: :dance3:

party:

:jumping1:

Dang, dang and double dang! I just checked my ADR's and I also have LeCellier on 12/16, at 1:35 p.m. :mad:

Maybe a group of us should plan to meet in Canada instead?

Dang, dang and double dang! I just checked my ADR's and I also have LeCellier on 12/16, at 1:35 p.m. :mad:

You could just cancel LeCellier. I mean really. A Dole Whip vs. LeCellier? It's not even a contest is it.:lmao:

........blasphemy to follow....... I tried a Dole Whip on our last trip and I didn't like it........ :scared1: .......

But I would suck it up to be polite and meet a bunch of fellow DIS'ers!

Alas, I'll have to suffer through my mushroom filet instead. :upsidedow

........blasphemy to follow....... I tried a Dole Whip on our last trip and I didn't like it........ :scared1: .......

I have never had a Dole Whip, so it isn't blasphemy to me. Even if I did, and I loved them, to each his own.

p.s., I'm not fond of mushrooms. When I bite into them I gag. If it is chopped up and in a sauce though I don't notice. Go figure.

I do believe they have vanilla as well so you may now go and cancel your ADR...

I have never had a Dole Whip, so it isn't blasphemy to me. Even if I did, and I loved them, to each his own.

p.s., I'm not fond of mushrooms. When I bite into them I gag. If it is chopped up and in a sauce though I don't notice. Go figure.

I also don't like mushrooms, I am hoping to get the coffee rubbed steak when I eat there!!!!

You could have the cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread meet!!!!:cool1:

LOL I'm apparently going to be waiting two months because I swear I thought this said October, lmao... well enjoy and It *would* have been nice to meet you all hahaha

LOL I'm apparently going to be waiting two months because I swear I thought this said October, lmao... well enjoy and It *would* have been nice to meet you all hahaha

Now that is a plan. If you can manage to stay in the park overnight, every night you essentially get free admission to the park. You can go to the gift shops each day to buy new clothes.

Now that is a plan. If you can manage to stay in the park overnight, every night you essentially get free admission to the park. You can go to the gift shops each day to buy new clothes.

I can't wash them in the lagoon overnight and get away with two or three outfits? Do they have lockers? Hmm Where will I shower? Maybe one of those kids water play areas? LOL

I can't wash them in the lagoon overnight and get away with two or three outfits? Do they have lockers? Hmm Where will I shower? Maybe one of those kids water play areas? LOL

Brilliant. Of course the food at Disney is kind of expensive, but I'm sure there is a fountain that people toss coins into. You can collect the money each night. While you are at it, you can also bath and wash your clothes. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter