Dole Whip Meet Dec 16, 2010 MK

You'd be like the Wal-mart girl in the movie Where the Heart Is. You could just take food at night and keep a running tab in a notebook.

I have never had a Dole Whip, so it isn't blasphemy to me. Even if I did, and I loved them, to each his own.

p.s., I'm not fond of mushrooms. When I bite into them I gag. If it is chopped up and in a sauce though I don't notice. Go figure.

Just noticed this post! LOL I feel the same way about mushrooms. Don't like the texture of them when I chew, but love the flavor they lend to sauces.

You'd be like the Wal-mart girl in the movie Where the Heart Is. You could just take food at night and keep a running tab in a notebook.

I wonder if there are enough DIS meets that I could get by on mooching food/drinks from fellow DISers every night until December? LOL

Do people toss coins in Snow white's well in Germany?

What to do..what to do! I want to do the Dole Whip meet. I LOVE dole whip!! and I want to meet some Disers! My dilemma is this.....:-)sigh: Le Cellier is lurking it's ugly head again......). I do not have park hoppers and I have no plans on getting them. I do plan on MVMCP that night ( haven't gotten tickets yet though). I was going to do AK on the day of the 16th (ssshhhh...I don't really like AK but for some reason feel an obligation to go there with DS since he really likes it and I feel kinda bad to make him go alone and figured I could take it for a 1/2 day lol and I will force DH to go with us this time since he has always declined! If we do the Dole Whip meet instead, then I have to change AK to 12/17 which is my Le Cellier ressie day! I've read "some" reports that Le Cellier isn't all that (haha) but since I never was able to snag a ressie there, I wanted to see for myself! I wanted to have the EMH for Epcot on the 15th so don't want to do AK that day. I have all my ADRs in place now and have to re-think this all! Thanks! LOL

Bottom line....I want to do the meet and will try my best to switch things around to be there!! :cheer2::santa::wizard:

What to do..what to do! I want to do the Dole Whip meet. I LOVE dole whip!! and I want to meet some Disers! My dilemma is this.....:-)sigh: Le Cellier is lurking it's ugly head again......). I do not have park hoppers and I have no plans on getting them. I do plan on MVMCP that night ( haven't gotten tickets yet though). I was going to do AK on the day of the 16th (ssshhhh...I don't really like AK but for some reason feel an obligation to go there with DS since he really likes it and I feel kinda bad to make him go alone and figured I could take it for a 1/2 day lol and I will force DH to go with us this time since he has always declined! If we do the Dole Whip meet instead, then I have to change AK to 12/17 which is my Le Cellier ressie day! I've read "some" reports that Le Cellier isn't all that (haha) but since I never was able to snag a ressie there, I wanted to see for myself! I wanted to have the EMH for Epcot on the 15th so don't want to do AK that day. I have all my ADRs in place now and have to re-think this all! Thanks! LOL

Bottom line....I want to do the meet and will try my best to switch things around to be there!! :cheer2::santa::wizard:

Hey....thanks for planning this though and really hope I can make it!!!

I hope you can make it!!! But don't kill yourself trying to rearrange your schedule. I know that some of us will be at MVMCP that night so maybe there could be a 2nd meet too!

That would be great! I don't really follow any kind of schedule honestly for MVMCP except for seeing the fireworks and then getting my spot for the 2nd parade. Usually we just spend the time just roaming around taking in all of the sights :santa:

I MIGHT not be there at the Dole Whip Dismeet this evening. I think DH is looking at my plan and wondering when he'll have time to relax on his vacation. Since we're doing MVMCP that night, I think we'll just spend the day poolside and head to MK later on.

I MIGHT not be there at the Dole Whip Dismeet this evening. I think DH is looking at my plan and wondering when he'll have time to relax on his vacation. Since we're doing MVMCP that night, I think we'll just spend the day poolside and head to MK later on.

WHAT :scared1: you can't skip out on us :sad1:

WHAT :scared1: you can't skip out on us :sad1:

I know! You and I definitely have to find another time to meet up!! DH is just looking at my crazy schedule and telling me I need to tone it down a bit. I want to give him one morning so I don't come back with a trip report named "My husband decided to divorce me on our Disney trip":lmao:.

Maaaaaybe, I'll leave him at the pool with the kids and sneak out for a Dole Whip:rolleyes1. I'll let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter