Dole Whip Consensus

We had Dole Whip at the Polynesian a few years ago. As I recall, they take the concentrated mix from a large sealed bag and pour it into the freezing/dispensing machine. Wouldn't every Disney location do the same thing? Not sure why the different locations would matter.
Yes. That's pretty much soft serve everywhere is prepared/served. So i agree that the same flavors are pretty much the same everywhere. But some Disney locations have different flavors and/or preparations. That's why I listed the terrace as my fav because I enjoy the mix of everything that goes into the float. Dole whip by itself is, IMO, just mediocre soft serve (though I did like the watermelon dole whip I got at Aulani this past summer; not sure if any disney places serve the watermelon)

1. Aloha Isle so you can get it on the pineapple upside down cake
2. Pineapple Lanai at Polynesian or Tamu Tamu at AK so you can get the rum floater

Tamu Tamu at Animal Kingdom, or Pineapple Lanai at the Polynesian. Get it with the coconut rum floater. At the Poly, they hand you the rum in a little shot glass to pour into the Dole Whip (or I guess you could take the shot and then have a dole whip chaser? Lol)

Also apparently Tamu Tamu now serves Dole Whip with Ace Pineapple Cider, which are two things I like separately but have never had together. Anyone tried this yet?

We had Dole Whip at the Polynesian a few years ago. As I recall, they take the concentrated mix from a large sealed bag and pour it into the freezing/dispensing machine. Wouldn't every Disney location do the same thing? Not sure why the different locations would matter.
Some of them offer different flavors and specials, and at the Polynesian you have the option to add alcohol. But the original pineapple is the same everywhere.

For Dole Whip? Disneyland, by the Tiki Room.

My favorite at WDW since my first visit in the '70s was the original citrus swirl, which has had spotty availability for years now.

I'm partial to the Tropical Serenade at Aloha Isle, but I also just love a good, old Dole Whip float with pineapple Dole Whip and pineapple juice.

And I know the original question was about WDW property, but the fact that I can get Dole Whip at the Sheetz that's five minutes from my house in PA makes me pretty, darned happy :) .

Pineapple dole whip at Aloha Isle is the best. A close second is the key lime at VBR, and a disappointing lemon flavor at DLR.

I didn’t care for the one at Animal Kingdom because it seemed too creamy and melty. The ones in the Magic Kingdom are a more frozen and thicker consistency IMO

I didn’t care for the one at Animal Kingdom because it seemed too creamy and melty. The ones in the Magic Kingdom are a more frozen and thicker consistency IMO
This is my experience as well. Almost like Tamu Tamu's machine isn't cold enough.

Considering all authentic Dole Whips come from the same branded powdered mix, I don't think the location really matters...at least when assessing the base product. Yes, there are different flavors, so that can make a difference, but the biggest thing for me is the manner in which it is served.

My vote...the Pineapple Dole Whip Frozcato at Wine Bar George.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter