Does it seem like too much vacation?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
When you first join DVC does it seem like too much vacation? The possibilities are endless. Im so overwhelmed. And Im happy as heck that my husband has agreed to this. My son doesnt realize it doesnt mean Mickey Mouse every year.
I tried explaing this to my friend who said "how could you possibly do the same thing every year"? I told her it has alot of variety.

The beauty of DVC is that you don't HAVE TO do everything every trip. You know you will be returning so you can have a more laid back approach. Some of our trips we only went to Epcot and MGM didn't feel the need to go to the others. We concentrated on the shows not the rides and had a very relaxing time. Next trip we will haave our almost 3 yo DGD with us so I know we will concentrate on MK and AK. You can tailor trip any way you please.

My family has tried Old Key WEst, Vero Beach, the Woodstock Inn in Vermont, we are planning a trip to Hilton Head. You may tend to go just to WDW if you have young children, but when your kids get older you have plenty of choices to go elsewhere. For example - last June my wife & I spent a week in Vero while we sent our college aged daughter to Old Key West with friends. The options are pretty close to endless.

Unless you are a Disney addict you can't imagine how great it is to be able to go to Disney on a regular basis. We have been there countless times and now that our children are older we go without them and always have a great time. Our children also go without us and I wouldn't be comfortable with them going anywhere else except Disney. It is truly a very diversified place--so much to do or not do depending on your mood. Especially now in this trying time it is important to feel comfortable at the place you are vacationing and I always feel comfortable at Disney. The "Magic" and "Pixie Dust" are always there and we all need some of that. I am 54 and I feel so much younger at heart when I am there----it is just magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only the wide variety of vacation possibilities but the best thing is the accomidations that you get. We have never been disapointed and it makes the vacation ten times the fun.

Disney Doll--- I'm with you, there can NEVER be TOO MUCH vacation. We have been going to Disney every other year, but now will go every year since buying DVC. We also go to Aspen/Snowmass every year and usually one other place which varies from year to year. The more vacation the better, I say!! Gayle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter