Does everyone know your name??? 18 nights at RPR & HHN....A 2016 Trip Report......

Don't worry about the order like Lynne says, we enjoy your pics in whatever order you post them.

We're planning on going for opening week of HHN next year so Trey can use his AP before it expires. Plus we've never been on opening night so it will be fun.

I'm having a hard time resisting the temptation to book early too...just have to figure out who's going and where we want to stay.

Schumigirl, so excited to read another of your trip reports! :)

Anyway, I immediately looked for a sign after she passed,........I expected something like the sky opening up........lol..........but one day, out of the blue in our sitting room on the chair she always sat in was a feather. One single white feather.

WOW... <3

Don't worry about the order like Lynne says, we enjoy your pics in whatever order you post them.

We're planning on going for opening week of HHN next year so Trey can use his AP before it expires. Plus we've never been on opening night so it will be fun.

I'm having a hard time resisting the temptation to book early too...just have to figure out who's going and where we want to stay.

Yes I tried to make sure the pics were from the right day, but I see one that was taken at dusk, when it was supposed to be middle of the day. It's annoying, but I'll live with it......should have written down what I was wearing each day........lol......nah, that's a bit sad isn't it.........lol.........I love opening night!!

Schumigirl, so excited to read another of your trip reports! :)

WOW... <3

:welcome: angshewas...........thank you!!! Hope you enjoy it.......yep, we keep the feather in a book she gave me years ago. It's nice.

Glad to have you read along again.........:)

I look at menus all year too :rotfl:

Pepperidge Farms cookies are so good!

I'm also not a fan of waterparks, but I'm planning to go to Volcano Bay after it's open next year.

Taking it easy before HHN is a good plan...we didn't do that either year and I regret it but next year we will.

I bet the presidental suite was cool! We enjoyed Sapphire Falls more than our hotels at Disney.

Yay HHN time!

Yay! So happy you have another trip report. I missed following your last one and read it all in one sitting. We are headed back to Universal in November and are so excited. My husband will be in Hawaii for work for the week, so my parents and sister are taking the girls with me this time around. They haven't been to Universal since 2001 so we are all very excited.

I look at menus all year too :rotfl:

Pepperidge Farms cookies are so good!

I'm also not a fan of waterparks, but I'm planning to go to Volcano Bay after it's open next year.

Taking it easy before HHN is a good plan...we didn't do that either year and I regret it but next year we will.

I bet the presidental suite was cool! We enjoyed Sapphire Falls more than our hotels at Disney.

Yay HHN time!

Glad it`s not just us with menu`s......lol...........yes, we really need to try and sleep late on HHN days, but we just can`t......always up with the larks!

Yep HHN next.........

Yay! So happy you have another trip report. I missed following your last one and read it all in one sitting. We are headed back to Universal in November and are so excited. My husband will be in Hawaii for work for the week, so my parents and sister are taking the girls with me this time around. They haven't been to Universal since 2001 so we are all very excited.

:welcome: klo1335...........your trip sounds like it will be fabulous.....a real family get together sounds so much fun. And Hawaii isn't too bad a place for your husband to be, even though it is work.........
Glad to have you along........I hope you enjoy this one too :)

FRIDAY 16TH CONTINUED.......HHN.......OPENING NIGHT.......

We left the lounge and headed down to get the boat. This was our first time using the boats or heading to the parks with the new metal detectors in place. Knowing my history with metal detectors I expected to be zapped......however I got through with no alarms going off.......maybe my luck is changing. I get my bag searched and of course there`s nothing in there except a camera and hankies........The boat is there we so get straight on. Its quite a busy boat, but of course it`s peak time for folks heading to dinner and a few of us adding to HHN.

The new Sapphire Falls hotel also having boat access has caused the boat traffic to be regulated by a traffic light system. This is a little odd, and it`s strange being held up waiting for another boat. But we do.

It was only a few moments and we were headed along the very pretty waterway to Citywalk. The boats are always a nice little sit down when you are exhausted, but also just nice. People usually chat to each other which is nice too.

We get off the boat and head to Studios, it is ridiculously hot!! I cannot believe there isn't even a breath of air tonight so it`s going to be fun!

We go through the hotel guest entrance, although there really isn't a queue anymore.....this takes seconds really. The atmosphere is so much fun and you can immediately feel the fun vibe in the air....and the heat.....I swear it was getting warmer. It is still light, but even so there is horror in the air all around you........we know we are heading for Halloween house, of course, and to be honest our plan was to knock off a couple, maybe 3 house a night and really take it easy. But, of course once the atmosphere hits, we don't want to leave.

First zone we go through is Vamp55........first night and I thought maybe this was going to be my least favourite zone, but it definitely grew on me. Even if zones aren't favourites, we always marvel at the SA. They are just fabulous and stay in character every second. The last few years have massively improved the photo ops they give......in fact they positively encourage pictures more than ever.

i-9tKhCKb-XL.jpg

i-T7QzH2F-XL.jpg

First scare of the night.......had no idea he was behind me..........

i-C8g6qZW-XL.jpg

i-3fwMQsz-XL.jpg

i-SLRRDn4-XL.jpg

This was such a fun zone and got a few surprises with SA hissing in your ear when you had no clue they were there.....but we duly headed on to Lair of the Banshee just after Café La Bamba.....this zone is always a good one. Plenty of fog and usually excellent characters around. I was glad to see the rat lady wasn't there this year, or if she was I missed her. This was a good scare zone......

i-m4ZzCmj-XL.jpg

i-hz4g2Tw-XL.jpg

i-Ww786Rz-XL.jpg

i-HbkWRDC-XL.jpg

i-JDsNsNk-XL.jpg

This SA was a real favourite too.........she was super creepy in her character.......

i-c36k2hF-XL.jpg

i-9DnM8vP-XL.jpg

i-67TZsn2-XL.jpg

I think my husband orchestrated this one.......as I was walking away from this SA, he shouted me......I turned......

i-HSZRrM6-XL.jpg

I almost ran a mile!! And I felt I jumped 20 feet in the air........I swear she looked as though she wanted to kill me.....lol.....I laughed like a drain afterwards though.

This was where we decided to stop and get some water.......I couldn't believe the heat we were having, but kept reasoning it wa sbetter than the torrential downpour we had opening night on 2014.......that was a downpour!! So we had some water and headed to what I hoped would the highlight of my evening. Man of my dreams, or nightmares.....Michael Myers.

The queue for the regular line was 25 minutes. If it had been less we would have done it twice, but straight to EP tonight......this was the longest we ever saw this queue go. Of course most nights we weren't there too late when it got really busy. The EP line was a genuine walk on, and we found that to be the case in all houses this year.......

i-S3Grr3B-XL.jpg

We loved this house!!! Genuinely got spooked out of my boots........Michael was everywhere.......again, Tom behind me on occasions had to propel me forward as I just stopped a couple of times.......and we all know that's a no no in these houses.......it`s keep moving or get yelled at by TM trying to keep everything moving along. They have a tough job. I tried to remember where he was for other nights coming up, but I failed......and then they added new ones......I think this night the worst scare I got was right in the middle, where he got me at one door and I just froze......same Michael appeared at another door 5 steps on.......they know the targets!! But, it was so much fun.......if it hadn't been so hot we would have gone again.......but we had a few more houses we wanted to do tonight.......

Quick stop into DA for non alcoholic drink and wander while it was so quiet........

i-cjTjCSX-XL.jpg

i-86JQdR9-XL.jpg

i-LmbfxX3-XL.jpg

i-M3QXcL4-XL.jpg

i-R97gWXn-XL.jpg

Went on to do WD and this had a slight EP queue, we had kinda walked through the Survive or Die scare zone......I didn't like the look of it, so didn't pay much attention.........big mistake.

i-hNgw2RK-XL.jpg

i-KGtn7Lf-XL.jpg

i-BwhD87p-XL.jpg

i-vmWGKgG-XL.jpg

This was going to become one of our favourite zones.....albeit a small one......

We went quickly through Survive or Die zone.........we would spend more time on other nights and appreciate it more........

i-bG8r6Jn-XL.jpg

But we did the WD and thought it was just ok. No real scares but it was fun. We stopped for something to eat here, and I think it was chicken stingers or something. And water.......really was the high life with all this water we were drinking.......I sat down beside a girl who was the hottest person I had ever seen......she looked like she was about to pass out........she said her husband was going to get water......we gave her ours and she took it as she looked desperate. Her husband came back and had more, told him he should really get her to the first aid as she didn't look well.......but we fanned her a little......all of us......and she felt a bit better. But, it seemed the heat was getting to people. They set off and I hoped she was ok. My mum always says I collect people who are unwell wherever I go.......and I usually do!

We went into the HHN shop that had been created in the fake store near the Mummy........had no idea what was in it.......loved this store!

i-vqFg5zg-XL.jpg

I swear, I was waiting for that dummy to move.......I think I would have died though!!!

i-VKGRKPt-XL.jpg

It was a cool little store and we enjoyed our little venture in it......hope they do that every year from now on......

We decided at that point we had almost had enough, between tiredness and the heat we were going home.......but not before we met Chance. Pictures are a bit misty.....but she was so funny........having a go at everyone from men living in their mothers basement......that was fun......to having a pop on later nights at people who brought children to the event......she got huge cheers for that comment! She questioned the parental skills of someone who was stood watching with a pushchair.........it was funny.

She saw Tom taking pictures and asked if he wanted to see her better side.........lol.....

i-XthDpwx-XL.jpg

Her interaction with folks was fantastic!! After a few nights we knew the jokes, but both Chances were fabulous characters and they drew a huge crowd when she came out.

We decided to try AHS since we were there.......regular queue was 135 minutes......wow.......but we thought we`ll do this and go.......we expected to wait maybe 20-25 minutes with EP........there was no one in the EP queue at all......straight on.......we felt like we had won the jackpot!!!

The house itself the first night was just ok........a lot of the effects we either missed or they weren't working correctly.....but we enjoyed it. Especially the earlier scenes......I hated Hotel season of AHS, but they did it well and one in particular looked eerily like Lady GaGa........we came out not sure we would do it again. But we did.

We went into the Universal store and checked out some merchandise........we wouldn't buy tonight but we always take home a load of HHN stuff..........

i-DWcMJ6W-XL.jpg

i-TnCqpnt-XL.jpg

i-GWhgBjj-XL.jpg

i-CksXNSk-XL.jpg

i-fxL8HJr-XL.jpg

I couldn't believe how hot it still was at this time of night.......I certainly looked like I was melting!!

I think we did buy it all!!! I am a sellers dream..........we had done enough, but as always a last picture opportunity......and just to prove again my husband is with me......we got a picture together. He did say at times folks would think he was my professional photographer.......lol.......he loves taking pictures and would grumble eventually how many pics we would take.......it was a lot!!

So with that taken, we headed off to get the boat. Citywalk always looks it`s best when it`s lit up at night........

i-VqKWMD6-XL.jpg

i-qx7RFnW-XL.jpg

We were back at RPR in 10 minutes.......we went straight to room as we wanted to shower.......had some coke from the fridge and saw turn down service had been.........we like this......drapes are closed, little light is left on and you have the water bottles left.

After our shower we were unconscious immediately. It had been a long and hot day and were so glad to be in bed.

Last edited:
It was actually pretty cloudy out during the day that day so it probably did get hotter at night! That was our first day there.

EP was a walk on the next day too even shorter than when we went last year.

Aw we missed that shop. But I did buy some HHN stuff.

We also didn't like Hotel and I was skeptical the house would be good but I really enjoyed it.

Sounds like schumi n Tom had a great night

Notice that I should have written it as

"CaroleNTom"

Enjoying the pics as it brings back memories of my time at Hhn this year

I don't take a lot of pictures as I can always count on you to post yours!

She questioned the parental skills of someone who was stood watching with a pushchair

Took me a couple seconds to realize that you meant stroller :) I was thinking, what is a pushchair?! I couldn't imagine taking my young child to an event like that. Why would you even spend the money? People amaze me!

Glad you had fun. I am not a fan of being scared so will never ever do HHN. My sister did it one year and LOVED it. But Halloween is her favorite and she actually got married on Halloween several years ago.

It`s that time of year again..........Another trip has passed and we were now back home only dreaming of the wonderous time we had while we were at Royal Pacific and Orlando Every year we say the thing, it cant get any better than the year before.......and every year it just seems to be enhanced from previous trip in some way or another. RPR has always been an amazing resort and it truly is our home away from home. Folks ask if we never get fed up staying there or wouldn't we prefer a villa.........short answer is no.....we never get fed up there, its so beautiful and they look after us so well. As for a villa.......too much like a home.......I don't want something that's like home......I want a hotel to be taken care of and looked after and that's exactly what we get at RPR.

If you have missed our previous trip reports, where have you been :goodvibes..........we are Carole "n" Tom......the "n" has been added by our friends, as they claim we are a double act.......apparently you never see one without the other......except when he is at work of course.......but it`s true, we are always together and quite enjoy that actually. We spend an inordinate amount of time together with many friends wondering how we do it.......simple, we enjoy each others company a lot. We will be married 25 years next year and can honestly say we`ve never been happier.......we adore our time in Orlando and at RPR and we try to treasure every minute we are there.

Someone missing again this year is our 22 year old son Kyle. He graduated from University in July with a Masters degree in Chemical Engineering, so he obviously had career obligations now. We would Skype again whenever we knew he would be around, so that would help a bit. But, we did miss him a lot. It`s always strange when things change with growing families. But we were, and are incredibly proud of him for his fantastic achievements with his degree.

So, for a non planner like me this trip had strated being planned as we left the hotel last year. Our booking was arranged as always when we left. We knew our rough dates and would call if there were any changes to that. Once back home it was my task to get flights booked as soon as we could, I think we waited a whole month this time which seemed ages! But flights were booked with exit row seats as they give you so much room with no one in front.......we had them last few years and were glad to see they hadnt been booked.

Next was our night at the airport. We live around two and a half hours away from the airport, so we do like to travel the day before and stay overnight as our flight is 10.15am. It adds a day and the Radisson is a beautiful hotel, very relaxing and we stay there every year. It is attached by a Skywalk to both terminals, so it`s literally a 5 minute walk down in the morning. No having to get shuttles or cabs.

Travel Insurance is our next plan........always fun........age seems to add a few ££ more every year......or so it seems.......lol......

Rental Car.........we have used the same company for year. USRentacar. They are based in the UK but they offer any supplier you wish from the choices available. We for years went with Alamo and had no issues......last year we made the mistake of booking with Dollar. Never again. This year we chose Alamo.

So with that done, all we had to do was wait for September 16 to come along.

It was a long year, but as we looked back we couldn't believe how quickly it passed. It was a mixed year with the delight of Kyle`s Graduation in July, to the utter despair and disbelief of losing my best friend in June. To lose her so quickly from Terminal cancer was such a shock and knocked us all. But, although she never practiced what she preached, she never took a vacation, we knew she would want us to have the best time ever.

Wednesday 14th September

Tom had to go into work this morning for a meeting he couldn't miss. I didn't mind as it gave me a chance to get everything packed........yes, we are last minute packers. People ask why I don't pack weeks ahead as it adds to the excitement........I always say, trust me.....I`m excited enough for our trip......but it`s just the way we do things. Tom had brought the suitcases down night before including my new one.......I say one.......I had bought 2 new purple ones.....but, a friend begged me to borrow one as she was flying to Saudi......not sure why she needed it, but ok, so I was down to one new one. Tom could have the older one. Well, I do mix and match the clothes in both.......just in case we lose one we'll both have some clothes to wear.

Didn't take long to get packed, and he was home by 11am. It was a grey miserable day so its always nice to leave on such a day knowing we are headed for heat and sunshine. I made us all some lunch and Kyle was home, so we ate together and of course it was on my mind we were leaving him again. Last year had been horrendous with it being the first time, but although I felt bad, I wasn't as distraught as previous year.

Cases were loaded in the car, again, never the same way every year........and them it was time to say goodbye.......we hugged the life out him, or so it seemed....then the tears came. He just kept saying to enjoy ourselves, he would be fine.........I know he would be, but as a mum it was hard. He would have fun and eat lots of chocolate cake..........

We finaly set off after he insisted we go..... and the weather just got better the closer we got to Manchester. We live on the other side of the country but this was like another country.......beautiful blue skies and heat! After an uneventful journey, which are the best journeys, we arrived at The Radisson around 2pm. It was boiling hot when we got out of the air conditioned car.....wow.....hard to believe this was Manchester which is known for rain. And lots of it. But it was 82F. Hot.

Managed to get parked which wasn't easy as it was full. They had a manager direct people to empty spaces as they became available. We only waited a few minutes. Thankfully it was decent space. Cases out and we walked round to the entrance, took the elevator and up to check in. We had booked a room which included the parking for our whole trip which is an excellent deal. We had requested a room with a runway view, there is now an extra charge for this but they didn't charge us as she said we were long term guests. We picked up a couple of toothbrushes for our stay as we had our own packed away in hold luggage. I think they have almost anything behind that desk........So once we were sorted we happily wandered up and viewed our room.

Obligitory selfy now.......

Not much of a view, but its lovely at night when everything is all lit up and sparkly.

As always, happy with the purple touches in the room.......the rooms are lovely and fresh and we always enjoy staying here. For us it`s worth it as it`s where our trip really begins.

We then took our hold luggage down to the terminal to do Sundown check in. This is so handy. Getting checked in and getting rid of hold luggage is ideal. Only took 5 minutes down the Skywalk, but as its all glass we were baked in there......thank goodness the terminal was cooler. Looked down to where it was and there was a small queue of around 10 people. This would be done in no time. It was. Got checked in and made sure we still had the exit row seats, which we did. All done and luggage on its way to the back of the airport somewhere.........that's always a worry.......will it make the right flight!! Not much we can do now, so we headed back down the skywalk which was like walking into the sun it was so hot......and headed for the bar.

The bar is a nice little place to sit anytime........it was surprisingly busy for 4.30ish, not that you would know it from these pictures......but we got a booth and made ourselves comfortable.......waiter came and we ordered a beer for Tom and a white wine for me.........this was our first drink to celebrate our trip...we were going to enjoy it. You can either order at the bar in here or take advantage of service, which we did. Much more civilised.

We sat for a couple of hours and just chatted and spoke at length of what was ahead of us on our trip this year.......we always have a rough idea of what we want to do, but never do we plan anything, except meets with friends of course. But the idea of planning what is supposed to be a relaxing trip fills us with horror.......each to their own, but not for us. We did a short Skype to Kyle from the bar just for a chat........he was ok.

It was so nice in the bar, but eventually we were beginning to get hungry......naturally......that's always a theme with us. We do like our food :rotfl:so we headed through to the restaurant and we got seated immediately by the window. We did request a table by the window.......and later we would wish we hadn't.

The food is always so good in here......and service as you would expect is top notch. Water waiter brought us that first then we ordered a bottle of wine, they don't have an extensive wine list but its fine for where we are.

The menu is so nice but I know what I`m having. We both had the slightly predictable shrimp cocktails to start with, but so nice and fresh. I knew what I was having for my main meal. When I was here with mum in May before we went to NY, I ordered the ribs in a gorgeous bbq sauce, so I was having that again......... Tom took slightly longer choosing his entrée but eventually went for American hot pizza..........

The waiter brought over the wine and I was pleased to see he offered me the option to taste it. So many just go straight to the male.......however that can be a little pretentious so I said I was sure it would be fine and he poured. It was nice.

Have to say Tom`s pizza doesn't look the most appetising pizza ever, but it was nice and tasted very fresh.......just not as spicy as promised. But we do like things extra hot. My ribs were delicious......I always say we never really get fall of the bone ribs over here, but these were spectacular.

Although we were quite full, Tom does like a dessert. I don't really eat them, however I did have a little of the ice cream and he enjoyed the sticky toffee pudding.

Just after we ordered desserts four men came and sat at the table next to us.......the table I had asked for........One of them was the loudest man I have ever heard in my life. Not voice wise.....bragging wise. Oh my goodness, he was obviously a businessman, but why do people think everyone is going to be impressed by what they do or have. The staff looked a bit embarrassed but didn't say anything, the other 3 guests did look a bit sheepish too........he was just to my right so I had him in my line of vision. Thankfully we were almost done by then........all of a sudden he guffawed so loud and I got such a fright I turned and smiled at him and said he almost caused me to spill my drink as he was so loud. He was a bit taken aback and apologised. I said it was ok some people didn't realise how loud they were. He knew what I meant though. I wasn't being nasty, but seriously, it`s a quiet restaurant and he was being obnoxious.

So with that we went up to our room. I love these rooms at night as they are quite cosy and by now of course it was pitch black so we could see the airport, the runway and everything else all lit up. Tom made us a cup of tea and coffee and we watched some tv. Think it was Two and a Half Men!

We had our tea and sat until around 11pm watching tv. Finally we put it off and set every alarm we could.......IPad, phone, TV and alarm call from hotel........yep, a little paranoid. But, this was the best point......we had everything in front of us......18 nights at our favourite hotel and hopefully some excellent hot weather.

Right now though we just hoped we would sleep. Night before such a trip........no chance.
Great start! I look forward to you trip report every year! You and your DH are so cute! Such a fun couple. I hope your son gets to go with you again one of these years :)

I was at UO September 17-18 and the lines for the metal detectors at the end of the parking garages were so incredibly long, even for guests without bags. Definitely another reason to stay onsite!!
That poor woman! I'm incredibly susceptible to overheating and passing out myself, so I feel for her!
Tom got some great photos of you taking afright--I love it!!

It was actually pretty cloudy out during the day that day so it probably did get hotter at night! That was our first day there.

EP was a walk on the next day too even shorter than when we went last year.

Aw we missed that shop. But I did buy some HHN stuff.

We also didn't like Hotel and I was skeptical the house would be good but I really enjoyed it.

That little shop was really good, very unusual to see something open there.......sorry you missed it. I liked the fact they had opened a couple of specialist HHN stores this year..........

Sounds like schumi n Tom had a great night

Notice that I should have written it as

"CaroleNTom"

Enjoying the pics as it brings back memories of my time at Hhn this year

I don't take a lot of pictures as I can always count on you to post yours!

Lol........yep.........we take thousands of pics.......actually did make the 1000's this year........don't ask. :rolleyes1 But, yes we had a great first night.........

Took me a couple seconds to realize that you meant stroller :) I was thinking, what is a pushchair?! I couldn't imagine taking my young child to an event like that. Why would you even spend the money? People amaze me!

Glad you had fun. I am not a fan of being scared so will never ever do HHN. My sister did it one year and LOVED it. But Halloween is her favorite and she actually got married on Halloween several years ago.

Yes, stroller isn't a word that's common over here......I need to try and remember the differences......lol......this year was awful for little kids......never seen so many before.......we hear the kids like it, but it's just not a place for them.......and as for the ones in strollers.......shocking!
How lovely to get married on Halloween itself.........

Great start! I look forward to you trip report every year! You and your DH are so cute! Such a fun couple. I hope your son gets to go with you again one of these years :)

:welcome: jenrose66.........nice to have you join along.........Thank you so much!! We think we're fun at times......lol......yes, I'd like to think he'd come back with us at some point, we did miss him.........

Hope you enjoy the latest trip report..........:)

I was at UO September 17-18 and the lines for the metal detectors at the end of the parking garages were so incredibly long, even for guests without bags. Definitely another reason to stay onsite!!
That poor woman! I'm incredibly susceptible to overheating and passing out myself, so I feel for her!
Tom got some great photos of you taking afright--I love it!!

That must have been an awful queue, with the heat as well. Yep, we were through in seconds.......thankfully. Yes I think she had just overheated.......can be so dangerous and can creep up on you too. She didn't look well, but I think the water and us fanning her like maniacs helped........

He loves that picture.........lol........not the most flattering of pics, but heyho..........

Fitting name for your report :tilt:

it was an absolute pleasure meeting you and talking to you on a daily basis :thanks:

Can't wait to read more

So this is what happens when I am busy for several days and away from the Dis-You start your report and I'm 3 pages behind:rotfl:! Worth the wait though-great pics as always-love to see the fun you guys have!

Fitting name for your report :tilt:

it was an absolute pleasure meeting you and talking to you on a daily basis :thanks:

Can't wait to read more

:welcome:.........I wondered where you were :D..........yes, it was so nice chatting to you, and your parents were lovely too!! Always nice to talk to folks........yes, the reason for the name of the trip report starts in next instalment!!

Hope you enjoy it.......

Another great installment!
I love the photo of you and the bloody ice cream vendor!

lol.......yes, I like that pic too........I think I must have about 20 with him over different nights......and thank you!!

I love your scarey surprise pic :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:priceless! Tom captured the moment very well...sneaky man.

He did capture it well.......he signalled to the SA after I turned to go get me.......she was more than happy to do so......lol......

So this is what happens when I am busy for several days and away from the Dis-You start your report and I'm 3 pages behind:rotfl:! Worth the wait though-great pics as always-love to see the fun you guys have!

:welcome: Monyk!!! Thank you very much......we do have the best time together.......hope you enjoy it too.......

You snooze
You lose

But glad you found the trippie
It is great isn't it !

Thank you my friend.........:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter