Doctor Who Dicussion *Episode Guide on Post 27! Warning: Contains Spoilers*

Indeed! I just watched the Christmas episode again last night, definitely benefitted from a second viewing, I really enjoyed it. I had forgotten how funny the Doctor was in this episode.

Leela

The BBC webby has a new K9 Game on it. I am playing it now; tell you about it laters..

Just played it; It's great! :goodvibes You get to re-do all of the things to which the doctor has done, but as K9!

I just thought:

Wouldn't it be cool if Torchwood and UNIT went against each other? That would be sweet.. :goodvibes

Well, accordin' to the Xmas special, not many people are suppose to know about Torchwood, despite the talking from lots of people ~ how come a secret organisation is so well known? And how come the doctor didn't notice?!

I suppose UNIT have no clue, although the dude in charge appears to have some idea about Torchie. I wonder if Lethridge Stewart has anything to say? :teeth:

It seems funny if queen Vic started Torchwood and the Doctor worked with Unit all thoose years that, one didnt cross over with the other, sometime Torchwood would have trapped the Doctor whilst at Unit and his Tarid not working (JP years). Mustn't forget its SCI FI.

pokemon_master said:
I found out that the Christmas special is supposed to be a three parter set across the chrimbo period, and that the Doctor meets a "Cyberwoman" (It's from the Daily Star, so the reliablity is questionable. Then again, the tabloids do normally get stuff correct).

Anyone thinking Yvonne Hartman? :teeth: She is the most irregular Cyberperson ever (I know it's Uni-sex Cyber suits, but it does sound convincing). After all, she does retain some emotion after she got upgraded. When my brother saw the Yvonne-bot he shouted "That's NOT how it works!". LOL :lmao:

Oh, and if you remember before I mentioned a friend who hated Who? Well, he is now converted into a Who Fan! I bet the Cybermen would be proud; it took me 14 weeks to do it without any technology to help (probably would of been 1 had I had mind control devices. :teeth: )

People who have watched the Christmas special being filmed say 'Billie' makes an appearance, possiblly in flashback recorded before she left?

Filming on some rooftops with the Tardis landing on the top.

New girl Matha doesnt arrive until the start of the S3 or very end of Christmas special and theres a reason why we saw a 'clone' of her in the penulimate episode.

S3 starts with ICE WARRIRORS of Mars.

Thought I'd just mention that I have some Who links. ;)

1) One of my friend's bro was apparantly in this series' finale. Just as an extra; not much I'm afraid. Still a link. :teeth:

2) Even better, one of my friend's relative played Turlough in the classic series! He doesn't know him that much, but at least they are related. :)

I hope I get to be in there soon enough, LOL! :lmao:

pokemon_master said:
WOO! YEAH!

I thought he was dead though... :rolleyes:

Yes you will be up against 'Stiff' competition for it, before the audition in Cardiff, stay a night in a hotel and 'rest in peace', then you will be 'dead 'certain to get the role.

The Daleks and Cybers were all wiped out a few times home planets destroyed but they still pop out of the void, I am sure the Master is still around just made everyone think he was gone! He is good at mind control.

Just thought I'd bump this up to mention that there is a new doctor who game on the webby.

Papers report today what toys will be the best sellers at Christmas this year its

DALEKS and CYBERS

and in january

ICE WARRIORS

I got a Doctor Who pen today! It makes Tardis-ey sound when you click it on; I love it. :goodvibes

My brother has a doctor who tardis thing that lights up when you have a ringing mobile phone next to it. :)

Yes played with thoose in our local Entertainer toy store, also look at the new argos cat lots of Doctor who stuff including a good K9 Cybers etc. The pen makes the same sound as my sons Tardis money box

One check out Argos new cat whole page of DW stuff including a big remote K9.

Also thoose in rehab after the end of the series, have a guess, The first ( of the recent) series from 2005 is being shown again starting with this Sunday and WITH 'Rose' a double bill and then at 7pm each night BBC3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter