Doctor Who Dicussion *Episode Guide on Post 27! Warning: Contains Spoilers*

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Another thing I have been waiting to see since Xmas; New Doctor Who! I hope Dr Tennant is better then Dr Ecceleston; the previous Doctor was mostly "Oh, my all my people have died" and "Waa I am all alone..". Probably why he took Billie for a spin; desparation. :teeth:

Can't wait to laugh at the Cat Nuns; they look so funny! :rotfl2: My brother is looking forward to the Parrell Universe/Cyberman ep, where as I can't wait to see K-9.

If you can't wait to see it, perhaps you could answer this question. Which is scarier: Cybermen, or Tennant's look on this page http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/episodes/2006/newearth.shtml ? I am guessing Tennant's look. :rotfl2:

David Tennant: Best thing to come out of Scotland since Sylevestor McCoy, or Haggis?

I am guessing the Latter. :teeth:

Nothing wrong with Christopher Eccleston, he was superb!! I only hope David Tennant lives up to expectations :goodvibes

Chris is alright, but unfortunately he got stuck being the meloncholy doctor.

If Dr. Tennant asks what kind of person he is, the answer is obvious: funny!

I'm really looking forward to the new series, I haven't seen David Tennant yet, but he's got a lot to prove as Christopher Eccleston was so good

I wonder if Sue is in the new series, she hasn't mentioned it :)

mandymouse said:
I wonder if Sue is in the new series, she hasn't mentioned it :)

No Mandy, Im not in the new series, my rates have gone a little too high and when Chris left, a little bit of my heart did too ;)

florida sun said:
Nothing wrong with Christopher Eccleston, he was superb!! I only hope David Tennant lives up to expectations :goodvibes
I agree it will be a difficult act to follow :)

I'll be tuned in with DD6, its our saturday night girls in together (well at least till 8pm :teeth: ). She kept shushing everyone on Xmas day bless her and she has been counting down to this since last series. Seeing as I just rewatched Harry Potter last night I'll probably be watching for polymorphing twitching though :lmao: Can't wait,
Claire xx

florida sun said:
No Mandy, Im not in the new series, my rates have gone a little too high and when Chris left, a little bit of my heart did too ;)

That's the trouble with you luvvy types - you don't know when you're onto a good thing ;) I hope your pal Chris sticks by you though Sue and finds you a suitable role in his next venture :teeth:

AlanUK said:
That's the trouble with you luvvy types - you don't know when you're onto a good thing ;) I hope your pal Chris sticks by you though Sue and finds you a suitable role in his next venture :teeth:

Luvvy Types!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: me??????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I had a chat with Chris on the phone earlier and lets just say there are a few things in the pipeline ;) :rotfl:

If you do manage to convince Dr Tennant to let you back onto the set again, perhaps you could give us an insight. :)

If not, Chris will always have work for you. :teeth:

10 Doctors.. 2 Don't belong. Guess which. :teeth:

In case you can't tell by the lame questions, Doctor Who fandom is in my blood. My Bro liked it; my uncle liked it. Looks like I get to carry on the "Family Business" :)

See that block of flats behind David Tennant, Im looking at them right now from my office window.

florida sun said:
See that block of flats behind David Tennant, Im looking at them right now from my office window.

:earseek: Cool!

I wonder if the flat owners in that building are famous now? They must have a "David Tennant was here" sign or something. :teeth:

The answer to my last question was Doctors 2 and 8. Anyone care to say why?

pokemon_master said:
I wonder if the flat owners in that building are famous now? They must have a "David Tennant was here" sign or something
Wonder if there is anything :rolleyes:
The answer to my last question was Doctors 2 and 8. Anyone care to say why?

Why is that?

I can't wait for this either, have sky + it so it will be waiting when we get back from Disney :thumbsup2

I hope David Tennant can live up to Chris - Chris is my second favourite doctor after the hilarious Tom Baker.

ArielJasmine princess:

Woot 2 more days ....must plan....take phone off hook....bar door...get munchies....eep too little time.

Tiggery said:
Woot 2 more days ....must plan....take phone off hook....bar door...get munchies....eep too little time.

Lol, so true. I missed a bit of "Boom Town" from series 1 as my bro had friends around who were in the way all the time!

arieljasmine said:
I hope David Tennant can live up to Chris - Chris is my second favourite doctor after the hilarious Tom Baker.

ArielJasmine princess:

I agree with you on that; David Tennant Still has a lot to prove after pulling a "Zero to Hero" act on us. I liked Tom Baker as Dr Who too, but I haven't really watched any of the old series..

Minniespal said:
Why is that?

Doctor number 2 (Patrick Troughton for any major Dr who fans) was orignally brought in because they thought Doctor number 1 (William Hartnell) was too old to continue, and so really you can ignore him being a doctor. Although there was a regeneration scene in the Doctor Who series, A) they annonced that it was more of a replacement anyone and B) The footage is non-existant anymore: the BBC wiped most of the tapes back in the 1970s to make room for new stuff. No-one has any proof to prove me wrong. :teeth:

Doctor number 8 (Paul McGann) only played the character in the 1996 TV movie, and nothing else. No regeneration scene either, so you can't really say that he was a Doctor. (Although you probably can argue for him being a Doctor as Chris mentions in the First ep of the new series that he "turned out OK; pity about the ears though.." so you could say that there was some sort of regeneration at some point. Still, until they prove it I am not really fuss. :teeth: )

I told you guys I had Internal Logic! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter