Do you have a favorite beach?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
We used to love taking our boys to North Beach in South Haven......on Lake Michigan.

Now we spend a lot of time on the straits of Mackinac in Mackinaw City. :beach:

Emotional attachment to the beaches on Hilton Head as that's where we vacationed as a young child makes it a fave. Twice a year at the beach, once a year at WDW, plus lots of city visits was our family routine. My folks went away in the fall for an adults trip and one of our uncles would usually take us to Hilton Head then too (my folks would take my cousins so they could do the same). Really precious family memories, especially the trips the whole family would rent an entire row of beach houses and us cousins could live out Lord of the Flies - I mean get sent to Club Med type camps so our folks could play tennis and day drink, lol - those were amazing trips. The entire Hilton Head community is just so special. I should go there more often.

In terms of beautiful beaches, the Caymans, Puerta Vuerta, Jamaica, etc., etc. are beautiful. I could stare at those blue-green clear waters while eating whatever crawled out of the sea and washing it down with fruity drinks forever.

Locally - well, in Michigan anyway - Lake Michigan in Ludington, Whitefish Point (Lake Superior)

Daytona Beach and Cocoa Beach in Florida

Castaway Cay (Disney Cruiseline's private island in the Caribbean)

The sands around Bandos resort, Maldives..

That and the artificial beach at Discovery Cove :)

One of the Disney beaches for sure! We grew up and lived in land locked states for most of our lives with nary a beach within many miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter