Do you have a favorite beach?

As a kid we always vacationed at Emerald Isle, NC, so that holds a special place in my heart.

Now we vacation at Hilton Head and I do prefer it over Emerald Isle because not only are the beaches nice, but there is lots of great restaurants and things to do on the island.

Wirghtville Beach, we always stay at Blockade Runner there on way down to Florida. Love it miss it.
Second is Ocean City Maryland.

Used to be Clearwater Beach in Florida, my parents had a house there in the early 80s and it was so quiet and peaceful. It's gotten kind of crowded now. I enjoy Amelia Island and we will be going to Jekyll Island the last of this month, it's not a bad beach.

I've visited a lot of nice beaches (like pretty much every one in Maui) but for ease of access, I've gotta go with the Maryland beaches...Assateague and Ocean City.

As a kid we always vacationed at Emerald Isle, NC, so that holds a special place in my heart.

Now we vacation at Hilton Head and I do prefer it over Emerald Isle because not only are the beaches nice, but there is lots of great restaurants and things to do on the island.

I mentioned HH above. It really is lovely.

It depends:

I live in CT so anything is better then here!

I liked Myrtle Beach because the beach is huge!

Hawaii...it's been 17 years so other then being tropical I can't recall which was a favorite.

FL: we have been going to Ft. Myers for the past 5 aprils so a few favs are:

Manasota Key Beach for the sharks teeth). Stump pass was nice but the beach was small, parking limited.

Ft. Myers Beach only for the soft sand, the water, not so much.

Not a fan of Sanibel or captiva beaches. Well the only Beach we can drive to in captiva in the northern side is nice but parking is limited.

Barefoot beach in north Naples (I think or is it Bonita springs?)

For a quick weekend-Redneck Riviera, usually Pensacola Beach

Loved, loved, loved the natural beaches at Bahia Honda

Born and raised in NJ but not a fan of the NJ beaches. When we do go, it's Ocean City, NJ.

However, we prefer the Outer Banks, NC or Naples, FL.

Carribbean beaches are awesome, though. Love the colors of the water and powdery sand. Pink sand in Bermuda is quite nice, too.

Orange Beach Alabama
Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman Island
Olowalu Beach Maui (any beach on Maui, really)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter