Do They Know Its Christmas - NO! A Surprise PTR

Getting closer Kizzy. :goodvibes

Got sister more lovely Disney PJs in Primark in Torrevieja of all places - will post photos soon. Bet I still can't find anything worth buying in Belfast. :rotfl2:

I haven't booked a transfer for our December trip yet - waiting to hear how you and others get on with RS Transports first. The others are so much more expensive.

I would go for it pet, we always find them to be great with only one small slip up in 10 return trips!
Ugh the search for Disney adult clothes is still raging!! I'm about to post my purchase photos in a minute :banana:

Your plans are really coming along now - great upgrade to NPB - did you see the link on twitter today re the refurbed rooms?

Look really nice - you might get lucky :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for the link!! I'm crossing fingers and toes to get a refurbed room!!
Oooh I love the new look at the handy power points is a good idea :banana: So excited!
Thanks again! I'm going to show my sister tomorrow :goodvibes

So I finally got my phone back from its long holiday in the hands of Samsung's repair department and I got straight around to snapping some pictures of what I've accumulated so far. Still very little for myself but Jemma in particular has done quite well with my splurges!

Here is her haul

Her jammies are Penneys (Primark) and I love them! I picked up her hat, gloves and scarf in the sale in Tesco. Her Cinderella tshirt and Rapunzel jumper are Lidl (both marked down to €2.99 and €3.99 respectively - bargains :cool1:), her socks were another bargain at €3.99, this time from Aldi, her bikini was Littlewoods I think and the rest is from River Island, most of which were on sale so I did very well! I also have a lovely navy DLP hoodie, a Dreams tshirt and a white DLP tshirt which are in hiding in Mams but I'll take some piccies tomorrow.

Jimmy's Rex tshirt was from sportsdirect. I picked up his hat, gloves and scarf in the aforementioned Tesco sale and his Wall-e tshirt was once my nephews. I was delighted when it arrived in a bag of hand me downs! His Dusty socks were again Aldi and I picked up his little boxer trunks in Penneys (Primark) and his swimming trunks too. His onesie was the dearest bit at €13 from Littlewoods. And his cricket jumper (which is way too cute!) is another River Island find. He also has a DLP hoody, Dreams tshirt and another which for the life of me I cannot remember stashed in Mams. Pics to follow ;)

I picked some tshirts up for DH and got stickers from Red Bubble (Jurassic Park style Toy Story 3 and Sven and Kristoffs Ice Sales) printed up but I'm unsure of how well they work so they may get the high road. I did find him this super cool Kermit tshirt on sportsdirect though and only €6 :banana: I still need to pick up new shoes for him but I'll get onto that this week.
My tshirt is sports direct and will be the only one coming unless I find nice ones soon! Penneys Im looking at YOU! :rolleyes:
I did get a lovely fur head band and Disney Christmas jammies though so :woohoo: And a new tartan River Island purse picked up for €6

These are other bits and bobs I've picked up - my notebook and phone case along with more red bubble stickers and earrings :confused3
And of course my favourite buy so far!

The kids memory books!!
They are so cute!! They have a pocket for slips, tickets and receipts and sections for autographs and writing down their favourites - meals, rides etc!!

And with this done I've nothing more to add except

:santa::santa::santa: 35 SLEEPS :santa::santa::santa:

Wow - loving your shopping haul!!! Especially love jem's jammies!

ILOVEDLP said:
Love love love it !!!!
Scary some of our stuff matches :confused3
The kids are going to flip xx

Lol! Which bits Rach? Not too much to sort now :yay:
Are you all set?xxx

RoseBug said:
Wow - loving your shopping haul!!! Especially love jem's jammies!

Primarks finest :) I'd gotten a different pair but I'll keep those ones up for March - everything seems to be black white and red in Jems pile!
She'll be turned out well :)

Lol! Which bits Rach? Not too much to sort now :yay:
Are you all set?xxx

Lol pjs :)
We have grape soda badges the twins have snugly duckling tshirts and kristof and Sven ice ones too :thumbsup2.
Just about Kizzy :)
Still stressing I haven't got enough for the boys to wear but hay oh only 6 sleeps
Xxx

Kizzy that's lovely. I too love Jem's PJs and also James onesie. Your Christmas PJs are fab as well. I have the SD Minnie T shirt - love it.

Did you make the memory books or are they an ebay buy?

Still have to get sister an autograph book and the ebay seller I used before seems to have shut up shop for winter.

Lol pjs :)
We have grape soda badges the twins have snugly duckling tshirts and kristof and Sven ice ones too :thumbsup2.
Just about Kizzy :)
Still stressing I haven't got enough for the boys to wear but hay oh only 6 sleeps
Xxx

Haha Rach, great minds :rotfl: Red Bubble have such cool stuff!!
You have plenty - you are only worrying because you want it all to be perfect, have a glass of wine and don't fret! :goodvibes It will all be fantastic xxxx

Kizzy that's lovely. I too love Jem's PJs and also James onesie. Your Christmas PJs are fab as well. I have the SD Minnie T shirt - love it.

Did you make the memory books or are they an ebay buy?

Still have to get sister an autograph book and the ebay seller I used before seems to have shut up shop for winter.

They were from funky fairies - I found her on the dibb and she did an amazing job. Very high quality :thumbsup2
Thats the worst of ebay - you save something for ages and when you are ready to buy they are gone :confused3:confused3
I love my new Pjs! I think we all match well :goodvibes

Lovely update and I really love those memory books you've got for the kids, great idea :thumbsup2

Lovely update and I really love those memory books you've got for the kids, great idea :thumbsup2

Thanks Julie. I'm getting all my ducks in a row now. Im debating the PH offer at the moment and will get DH to have a look at it later... Oh and Im looking at the new offers. Some great prices. I need blinkers!!

They were from funky fairies - I found her on the dibb and she did an amazing job. Very high quality :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info - I found her on the dibb and have sent her a PM to see if she will make one for sister. She needs a nice big fat one as we put photos beside the autographs to trigger the memory. :goodvibes

Thanks for the info - I found her on the dibb and have sent her a PM to see if she will make one for sister. She needs a nice big fat one as we put photos beside the autographs to trigger the memory. :goodvibes

Oooh thats a great idea. Theres not enough room on mine but I reckon it would be no trouble, Lisa is lovely and great to deal with.

Just bought a Groupon bargain for us for our 1st night. Goodbye Steakhouse, hello Planet Hollywood :woohoo: over €40 saved!
Lovely to see deals like this being shared here and on the FB groups :thumbsup2

Just catching up! Sounds like you've lots of planning done! when are you telling the kids?

dhidra said:
Just catching up! Sounds like you've lots of planning done! when are you telling the kids?

Hiya Dee. Lovely to see your PTR up :yay: today is chill out day (might have had a few too many last night) so I'm catching up on all the new posts :-)
Loads done now, only small bits to do :banana:
We are telling them the day we leave for Dublin. I cannot wait but finding this secrecy thing very hard. I keep nearly starting to ask their opinions and have to say it's for March. I reckon Jem has a little inkling but maybe not.

Just bought a Groupon bargain for us for our 1st night. Goodbye Steakhouse, hello Planet Hollywood :woohoo: over €40 saved!
Lovely to see deals like this being shared here and on the FB groups :thumbsup2

Hopefully the PH deals will be good Kizzy. :cool1:

I got a lovely e-mail from Lisa today saying she is happy to make the Autograph book. :cool1: Thanks again for the contact. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter