Do They Know Its Christmas - NO! A Surprise PTR

Your trip reports are always so impressive Kizzy. You are super organised and have such great ideas too. :thumbsup2

Glad the first day at college went well - I remember how scary it was at first when I was a mature student.

Look forward to reading more. :)

Have your clubcard vouchers turned up??

C x

No sign yet :confused3 I'll send an email tomorrow and query it but I must look too at my account on their website. Fingers crossed!
xx

God Kizzy you really are an organised lady! Fabulous you are back at college - it's tough trying to juggle everything but so worth it :thumbsup2

Enjoying reading along....should really try organise myself!

Starting properly Tuesday eeek! I am so looking forward to getting into it and then back to working properly. Your plans are coming on great Jo, what do we do when there are no loose ends to be tied up?! I'm already stalking a ton of websites for new clothes to wear. My bank account hates me!
xx

ohhh I didn't realise your PTR was already up :)

im super excited for you, its gonna be awesome, I loved it at Christmas a couple of years back too :)

Oh would love to be there when you surprise the kids, that sounds like an awesome plan, there going to be super excited!!

ohhh I didn't realise your PTR was already up :)

im super excited for you, its gonna be awesome, I loved it at Christmas a couple of years back too :)

Oh would love to be there when you surprise the kids, that sounds like an awesome plan, there going to be super excited!!

Welcome along pet :wave:
I'm getting so excited now :hyper: Cannot wait to see everything new! How is Jonah?
xx

To Do List:

Get passport photographs taken and apply for passports. Done
Send off for my new Annual Pass. Done and waiting for their arrival
Print coupons and letters for the kid’s surprise reveal. Done
Buy PJs for myself and James. (Still need to find nice ones) Still searching
And a new coat for myself and maybe Jemma. Done
And wrapping paper. Ugh I keep forgetting! This week maybe!
Send off our Tesco vouchers. DONE but still waiting on them to arrive
Book restaurants Just waiting to hit 60 days
Pack. Bringing the cases down in a few days
Pay the balance off the hotel. Done
Ring the Premier Inn and check brekkie times. Done and it works out perfect

I have to ring Tesco and chase up those vouchers :confused3
And I have to take photos of the lovely bits I have for the kids surprise
And finally I have to change our autograph books, or possibly order new ones because plans changed in the meantime so the label on the front is wrong now that we are staying at the DLH! Plus they had Duffy on them and I think he isn't going to be doing meets this Christmas :badpc:

Life has gotten so mental since I started college! Haven't had a minute to blink but I have been lurking a bit, not impressed with not being able to find time to devote to the Dis!! Plus life is just a bit manky at the minute so holiday planning is taking a back seat, I will be so glad to spend 5 days in our little Disney bubble in 9 weeks time and with my 3 favourite people, what more could I ask for :goodvibes:goodvibes

:santa::santa::santa: 63 SLEEPS :santa::santa::santa:

Not a huge amount to add this week except I've ordered new autograph books......
And tomorrow is shopping day :yay::yay: I'm hoping to get lots of photos up but it might be a few days as I'm leaving my phone in to be fixed :sad2:
Cannot wait to hunt down my holiday PJs :cool1: I'm sad I know!
Planning a day of rest Saturday with lots of Disney DVDs and popcorn :goodvibes DH is 31 on Sunday too so we'll make a big fuss of him.
Still no Tesco vouchers so I'll give them a ring tomorrow and chase them up.
I'll be back tomorrow with details of my finds.

:santa::santa::santa: 60 SLEEPS :santa::santa::santa:

Not a huge amount to add this week except I've ordered new autograph books......
And tomorrow is shopping day :yay::yay: I'm hoping to get lots of photos up but it might be a few days as I'm leaving my phone in to be fixed :sad2:
Cannot wait to hunt down my holiday PJs :cool1: I'm sad I know!
Planning a day of rest Saturday with lots of Disney DVDs and popcorn :goodvibes DH is 31 on Sunday too so we'll make a big fuss of him.
Still no Tesco vouchers so I'll give them a ring tomorrow and chase them up.
I'll be back tomorrow with details of my finds.

:santa::santa::santa: 60 SLEEPS :santa::santa::santa:
Happy birthday to DH :goodvibes
Good luck with the shopping I'm week behind with ours will have to have a trip to primark next week.
60 sleeps :love:
Have a great DVD day xx

Happy birthday to DH :goodvibes
Good luck with the shopping I'm week behind with ours will have to have a trip to primark next week.
60 sleeps :love:
Have a great DVD day xx

Thanks so much pet! Bought loads of nice bits today!! :cool1:
Also left my phone in to be fixed so hopefully next weekend there will be loads of photos to share here :goodvibes
DH is going to be completely spoiled this year :cool2: He deserves it though!
Any recommendations for the DVD day?
Glad you see you guys are ok and making progress.
xxxx

We have Brave and Nightmare before Christmas to watch here this weekend - might only get one watched though. :)

Oh Nightmare before Christmas, love that film!!
Maybe that and a classic like Sleeping Beauty or something. I'm mad to watch Muppets Christmas Carol but its not even Halloween yet like!

You're doing great, just about sorted. Adsa always have nice Disney style PJs - I'm going there today so will have a wee look.

DVD is Bugs Life for us today, it's on just now :)

You're doing great, just about sorted. Adsa always have nice Disney style PJs - I'm going there today so will have a wee look.

DVD is Bugs Life for us today, it's on just now :)

We went with Dinosaur and we have 101 Dalmatians lined up for tonight :)
Got some fab ones in Primark. Tartan bottoms and a oatmeal top with a tartan M and Mr Mouse on it :goodvibes which works well as I have tartan pants and I'm getting my nails done with a tartan design for holidays. Very matchy matchy!
I saw fab Marie ones on Asda's website.

Evening all :wave:

So here is where I am with the new, revised list :dance3:

Send off for my new Annual Pass. It arrived 26.09 - exactly 2 weeks after I posted it. Very efficient in the AP office!
Buy PJs for myself and James. Finally got them :cool2:
And wrapping paper And this too!!
Send off our Tesco vouchers. Ah ha this is where I ran into difficulty. They made a bugger of things and I am hoping to get the vouchers but in limbo at the minutes. The moral of the story, wait until your vouchers come in the post as even though they are online in your account, it doesn't mean they will do what they are told!!
Book restaurants I am holding out for restaurant times to be released like Octobers were but only barely... Very impatient here!
Pack The suitcases can wait another few days, like 25 I reckon!
Travel insurance
New jeans for me! Found a pair I love but want them in the darker colour for holidays so I'm going to try track them down in my size this weekend
Find a huge box to stuff DH in :rotfl2: My dad is working on this :laughing: He loves to see DH making a donkey of himself!

So that is the lay of the land so far.
If the Tesco/TGI vouchers turn up then great but if not it'll be Dominos in our room, which is good too!
I also made an appointment to have tartan gel nails done the day before we head for the airport. These will be my 1st set of gels but heck I'll need some pamper time after all this planning!
DH is being sat down with dlpguide.com this weekend and told to pick some places he would like to eat! I reckon if the reluctant one is responsible for some decisions he may just enjoy it more maybe! :confused3

Any recommendations for Travel Insurance?

And last but not least.....

:santa::santa::santa: 55 SLEEPS :santa: :santa: :santa:

I hope you get your Tesco vouchers in time - that's a bit of a shame if you need to change your plans.

We use Go Travel Insurance - initially I got a recommendation and discount with my work, and have just re-booked with them every time. If I'd known we had two trips last year I would just have got an annual policy, but I think it's quite cheap anyway for a single trip :goodvibes

What the hell happened with Tesco vouchers???? exchanged mine when you posted about TGI Fridays so have the coupons all ready for our night before adventure :thumbsup2 Hope yours turn up soon pixiedust:

I hope you get your Tesco vouchers in time - that's a bit of a shame if you need to change your plans.

We use Go Travel Insurance - initially I got a recommendation and discount with my work, and have just re-booked with them every time. If I'd known we had two trips last year I would just have got an annual policy, but I think it's quite cheap anyway for a single trip :goodvibes

Thanks Julie, I'll have a look at them tomorrow. I found some very cheap quotes (€14ish) but I need to check and query exactly what is covered.

As for Tesco :headache: I logged on, saw my vouchers, exchanged them for TGI vouchers and then Tesco wrongly claimed some of them were already used but the only time I cash them in is before a DLP trip so I knew I had two lots to use. It was all just a big effort! I will keep an eye on the post but I'll ring back next week if we've not received them. They had firstly said they would add it on to Novembers voucher mailing but I explained that was when we needed them for so the lovely lady hopefully, I think, got it sorted for me.

What the hell happened with Tesco vouchers???? exchanged mine when you posted about TGI Fridays so have the coupons all ready for our night before adventure :thumbsup2 Hope yours turn up soon pixiedust:

How did they arrive Jo? I actually don't really know whether I should be awaiting an email or post. I'm frazzled!

Fingers crossed for your Tesco vouchers.

Still nothing :confused:
I'll give it til Wednesday and then I'll be ringing to give out again. My phone company is kicking up at the minute too and giving me the run around on fixing my almost brand new samsung :headache::mad:
Allegedly out of warranty due to tampering which in actuality is a flaw in the design. And I am so eager to take photos of all our holiday buys to show you all.
I cannot wait to get these little creases ironed out and all my ducks in a row so I can concentrate on just planning and getting the surprise organised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter