"Diva's" Halloween Exchange (COMPLETED! Thanks, everyone!)

Got my name! It actually worked out quite well, because there was something I wanted to send to her anyway, but didn't have her address. :upsidedow

I will post again when I ship mine!

Glad to see everyone is picking up their names and excited to begin looking for Halloween goodies! :banana:

I'm almost finished shopping for my buddy :cheer2: Just waiting for one thing to arrive and trying to find one thing that seems to be far more elusive than I thought it would be. But I will not be stumped - I will find it :rolleyes1

Good morning, exchangers!

Woke up to rain here today in Vegas which is definitely setting the Fall mood. :love:

I hope everyone is having fun shopping! Are the stores getting their Halloween items in? Last time I checked Walmart and Target were barely starting with the candy and a few lights. But sometimes these things seem to go up overnight!

I can't wait to see what everyone gets. I know some of you have told me you are already done and almost ready to send! :cool1: (I decided to sit this one out.....the kids all want Halloween costumes, and even buying the cheap ones can really add up when it's x4!)

Just a reminder when you do mail out, to post here that your package has left the building so I can make note of that on my lists.

OKay, that's all for now! Back to shopping! ;)

Have two goodies in the box.... did a little "window shopping" today. Looking for just the right sumthin to be the centerpiece of my gift!

Hey how do I get my name with a character in my signature like everyone else?

I'm about half-way through shopping now.

Hey how do I get my name with a character in my signature like everyone else?

I'm about half-way through shopping now.

Marcie, PM Jess/Belle Ella and ask her to make you one. She's amazing and made all of them for us! I love mine!! :goodvibes

My Diva should receive her package today! :hyper:

Dang, that's fast!! We'll have our first arrival and we're still a week and a half from the mail out date!! :worship: Whew! Can't wait to see what she gets... popcorn::

Oh, and just a reminder to all exchangers, when you receive your package, try to take photos if you can. It's not necessary of course, but it's fun for everyone to have a visual if possible. :3dglasses

My Diva should receive her package today! :hyper:

I did, I did!! :yay:

17858boo-thumb.gif
thank you!!
17858boo-thumb.gif

I'll post photos in a minute, but holy smokes I feel spoiled rotten.

And I'm not kidding when I say spoiled rotten. It only took me seconds to officially break into the candy :rotfl:

Photos almost done. :thumbsup2

HalloweenX1.jpg

Opening up the big 'ol box

HalloweenX2.jpg

HalloweenX13.jpg

HalloweenX3.jpg

The bag lights up!

HalloweenX4.jpg

HalloweenX5.jpg

All of that came out of the bag

HalloweenX6.jpg

Candy coma before Halloween even begins!

HalloweenX7.jpg

The Disney goodies

HalloweenX8.jpg

Other fun goodies! Have I mentioned I love glow sticks

HalloweenX9.jpg

An extra surprise for my (now) unbirthday!!

HalloweenX12.jpg

HalloweenX10.jpg

I love this mug and have been on the verge of buying it for some time now

HalloweenX11.jpg

So now I have lots of candy to snack on, some nail polish to try and work out some Mickey Mouse inspired nails, and a Disney Halloween coloring/activity book to keep me occupied in the next 18 days before I hit Disneyland again!! Plus an awesome new mug.

Thank you Wendy!!

What a great box of goodies !!!!
I'm about halfway done shopping. Hope to finish up this weekend.

I'm not doing the exchange this year but wanted to sub in cuz I LOVE to see what everyone gets. Wish I could do this one cuz this is one of my favs but hopefully now that I got a job I might be able to do the xmas one!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter