"Diva's" Halloween Exchange (COMPLETED! Thanks, everyone!)

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
hgrin.gif
**This is an exchange for past and present members of the DIS Girls Only Disneyland trips.**

When witches go riding, and black cats are seen,
The moon laughs and whispers, ‘tis near Halloween.

C--Documents20and20Settings-fspeer-Desktop-halloween_pumpkin.jpg

It's time once again for the DIS Divas' annual Halloween exchange!
PumpkinFunnyFaceCool.gif

Some of you are familiar with the exchanges done on the Exchange board of the DIS. If you are not, please take a moment to read the info below. If you have done the exchanges before, feel free to skip to the "Important Information" and "Sign-up Info". Thanks.

These exchanges are entirely voluntary. Just a fun thing for those interested.
For each exchange there is a minimum dollar amount that you must spend, which does not include shipping, or any little "extras" that you may wish to include.

Once sign ups are complete, each Diva who signed up will receive the name of a person to exchange with. You will not be sending to the same person you receive from. Then the fun begins! Simply go shopping for items to send that fall within each particular theme, send it out by the mail by date, and then wait for your package to arrive.

Each exchange takes approximately a month to complete from start (sign ups) to finish (all packages accounted for). If you will be on vacation during the shipping and receiving times, please make arrangements for someone else to mail your package and/or to receive yours. Remember to post on the thread when you've shipped your package out. Also post when you get your package, who sent it, and if possible post a photo.

happy_halloween_pumpkin_witch_card-p137249993593726682q6am_400-1.jpg

*Important Information - Everyone please read*
Sign-ups will run now through the morning of September 12th. Names will go out in private messages later that day.
Mail-by date is September 28.
Minimum dollar amount is $20 before shipping, and that does NOT include any extras or freebies should you choose to include them.
I suggest getting delivery confirmation when mailing your package. It doesn't cost that much and it allows you to track your package and know exactly when it was delivered.
This exchange will be for adults and children, so feel free to sign up your kids/teens, grandkids, nieces/nephews, etc.

halloween-treats.jpg

*Sign-up Information*
IF you are interested in joining, please PM me with the following information either here or on Facebook:

(Sign-ups for this exchange are now closed! Thanks to all who signed up.)

Name ~
DIS Name ~
Address ~ (please double check this, as I will only copy and paste as it is sent to me)

Are you able to be an "Elf" if needed? Yes or No (this is in the event that someone who signed up is unable to send out their package. I would then ask an "Elf" to send out another package so no one is left out)
Are you able to ship to Canada? Yes or No

Do you like a scary or cutesy Halloween?
What are some of your favorite Halloween snacks/candies?
What are some Halloween items you are able to use? (For example: Scrap booking items, things to decorate with, baking items, etc)
Any allergies, food or otherwise?
Any hobbies or items you collect?
T-shirt size?
Is there anything that you really prefer not to receive?
Is there anything you'd really love to get?
(keep in mind the final exchange selections are left up to your sender)

If you will be signing up a kid, I will need this info for them:
Child's name ~
Parent's name ~
Child's age and gender ~
Favorite character, Disney or otherwise?
Halloween-6.gif

*Feel free to include any additional information you think would be helpful to your person when they shop for you.

HappyHalloweenSig.jpg

Got it, Katie. Thanks. I love her list of favorite characters. lol Too cute. ;)

3 sign-ups so far! :cool1:

7 sign-ups already on the first day. Yay! :dance3:

I forgot to note that if you have any "special requests" feel free to include those in the PM. For example, if you need your exchange person's name prior to sign-ups ending on the 12th, or something of that nature. I will do my best to work with all requests. It's usually not a problem. :)

I forgot to note that if you have any "special requests" feel free to include those in the PM. For example, if you need your exchange person's name prior to sign-ups ending on the 12th, or something of that nature. I will do my best to work with all requests. It's usually not a problem. :)

If you don't mind Beth, could I pretty please get my name by Saturday night (10th)?? I'll be going to Dland on Sunday and would like to pick some stuff up if I see anything that matches my person. Thanks a bunch :flower3:.

If you don't mind Beth, could I pretty please get my name by Saturday night (10th)?? I'll be going to Dland on Sunday and would like to pick some stuff up if I see anything that matches my person. Thanks a bunch :flower3:.
Sure thing, Katie! I'll PM it to you that day. :thumbsup2

I keep waffling on this - yes, no, yes, no....... argh!
:lmao: You make me laugh.

But you know you want to. And should the Divas really be deprived of your awesome exchange shopping/sending skills? Is that really fair to all of us? I mean, come on, that's being just a bit selfish don't you think?

:rolleyes1

But you know you want to. And should the Divas really be deprived of your awesome exchange shopping/sending skills? Is that really fair to all of us? I mean, come on, that's being just a bit selfish don't you think?

I concur
1.gif

Hey now, why you gotta tell people that???
Right, 'cause that's news. :rolleyes1

Chris and Katie, I know you both asked for your names early, so check your Facebook messages for those. :thumbsup2

Got a few more sign-ups today! Anyone else wanna play along?
Sign-ups will end on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter