"Diva's" Halloween Exchange (COMPLETED! Thanks, everyone!)

Good morning, exchangers!! Hope you all have a great weekend.

I'm thinking of heading out to some stores today. Walgreens, Target, Michaels, just to see what, if any, Halloween items are out there already. I was in the Walmart last night and so far they just have candy. LOTS of candy. It's neat to see the displays of pumpkins, hay bales, apple cider and caramel apples. :goodvibes All signs of Fall. Love it!

Any other Divas ready to play along? If you are thinking about it, don't wait too long! Sign-ups will close Monday morning. :)

Everyone have a great day, and enjoy some yummy Halloween treats! (I love getting ideas from photos like this)
6a00e54ff5bf9388340120a6253bb5970c-500pi.jpg

Beth just sent you a secon PM hope you can add the information to the first one. Thanks

I am so excited to go shopping. I keep seeing things I want to get but I am making myself wait to see what my exchange partner likes.

I think I signed up. LOL. I thought i had posted here, but I don't see my post. Of course, I'm low on sleep and caffeine today, so.....

Beth, I do remember sending you a PM tho.....

Beth just sent you a second PM hope you can add the information to the first one. Thanks

I am so excited to go shopping. I keep seeing things I want to get but I am making myself wait to see what my exchange partner likes.
I got your PM and will add that info as well. Oh, and for the record, you aren't the only one. I don't like it either. ;)

I think I signed up. LOL. I thought i had posted here, but I don't see my post. Of course, I'm low on sleep and caffeine today, so.....

Beth, I do remember sending you a PM tho.....
Yep, got you down. :thumbsup2

Hello, exchangers!
Today is the last day to sign up. Names will go out sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening at the latest.

I went to two Halloween/party stores yesterday, and to Michaels today, and saw lots of fun Halloween items! I just love it! :yay: Nothing much in Walmart or Target yet, but they are working on it. I saw boxes of stuff ready to be put on the shelves. :thumbsup2

Hello, exchangers!
Today is the last day to sign up. Names will go out sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening at the latest.

I went to two Halloween/party stores yesterday, and to Michaels today, and saw lots of fun Halloween items! I just love it! :yay: Nothing much in Walmart or Target yet, but they are working on it. I saw boxes of stuff ready to be put on the shelves. :thumbsup2

I was at Michaels today as well..... oooooo..... pumpkins!

I'm pretty much ready to send mine! Just need a name and address and box :upsidedow I might be nice and add a few extras if the person I get has specific taste. :snooty: ;)

I was at Michaels today as well..... oooooo..... pumpkins!

Did you see the craft pumpkins that they will customize for you? I don't remember seeing those last year. They are so cute! All you do is pick out one of their craft pumpkins, bring it to their floral desk and they will carve whatever you want on it.
I saw different scenes carved into it like a cemetery, a haunted house, a wolf, etc. then they carve the name underneath, any name you want, and when it's lit up, it looks really cool. ::yes::

Last chance for sign-ups this morning!! :teeth:

Witchs-Cauldron-Halloween-Gift-Basket-1.jpg

I'll be working on the names a bit later, but I'll check back for any last minute PMs just in case.
Have a great morning, exchangers!

Yay for exchanges!!! I finished up all my shopping yesterday at Disneyland since I got my name early ;).

I'm going to mail it out this week, but I have to double check something before I send it.

I'll post again when I actually mail it out :thumbsup2.

On your mark, get set.....SHOP!! :cool1:

The names have all been sent out, so check your PMs here on the DIS. Have fun shopping! If you have any questions, just let me know.

On your mark, get set.....SHOP!! :cool1:

The names have all been sent out, so check your PMs here on the DIS. Have fun shopping! If you have any questions, just let me know.

SQUEEEEEAL! It's SHOPPING TIME, BABY!!!!!

And the little sumthin-sumthins I picked up over the weekend will be perfect for my pal! :cool1: :banana:

Did you see the craft pumpkins that they will customize for you? I don't remember seeing those last year. They are so cute! All you do is pick out one of their craft pumpkins, bring it to their floral desk and they will carve whatever you want on it.
I saw different scenes carved into it like a cemetery, a haunted house, a wolf, etc. then they carve the name underneath, any name you want, and when it's lit up, it looks really cool. ::yes::

I missed that they were doing that! I'll have to check and see if my store is. We might not have anyone that talented. *snort*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter