Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We stopped by the Wilderness Lodge this afternoon and timed it perfectly to see the geyser go off as we were walking past it. I don't have much to add to what was reported others. You can still see all the way to the other side in some of the south wing rooms. But other rooms may already have walls in them. They are hiding the interior construction very well.

They were doing a lot of work on the Hidden Springs pool. You can see that they are adding a lot of water jets, possibly more than they had before. And you can see the zero entry section that they are adding. It is in the section of the pool that is closest to the health club. It also looks like it will be bigger than the old pool.

The lodge looked beautiful as always and we can't wait to return in March. ::yes::

Last edited:
Thanks for sharin Wood Nymph.....glad to hear it still looks beautiful! I had to smile when I finally found the medical term for my malady.....lodgesick it is! Thanks to Dr. WDWKOOK! :D I have just over a month to go and its dragggggging.....just how does a fairy get a countdown around here?! :thanks:

DVC will usually declare some converted rooms for sale as soon as they can, probably on the lower floors. They will use some of the rooms for Copper Creek model rooms and for their sales offices. They will use the sales proceeds to pay for the continuing construction expenses.

:earsboy: Bill

DVC will usually declare some converted rooms for sale as soon as they can, probably on the lower floors. They will use some of the rooms for Copper Creek model rooms and for their sales offices. They will use the sales proceeds to pay for the continuing construction expenses.

:earsboy: Bill

THIS would be awesome if they had a room or two open by February to tour but I guess I shouldn't hold my breath. That's only 4 months away. Still would be great because then I could really work on DH to buy vacation club (think he's already 90% on board and he LOVES the lodge as much as I do!).

Hmmm the youtube link isn't working for me right now....hope its still out there! Thanks for posting! :)

Yes Mike was there last trip, he's a keeper. I miss Jack, think he got promoted to doing the lodge tours?

Happy to report it must have been my computer, now it is working fine....and I am so happy to see the temporary spot has its perks too....no lobby view but what a nice window view!:-)

I've just spent a good portion of the morning reading all about the WL changes! I knew this thread would have every bit of info I needed (@WDWKOOK :thumbsup2).

We had a WL CL stay a few years ago and didn't think we'd be back mainly because we didn't love the room and balcony very much. However, now I'm thinking of booking a deluxe room which will suit our family much better, and we'll also have an "open" panel balcony which will also suit our family better. I'm super excited to hear the lounge will be "new" and I can't wait to see it. Do we think the lounge will have a view or will be enclosed? Any chance of a deluxe room being near a staircase that we can take up to the 7th floor? I think we'll be fine having our room on floors 1-6 -- we all have fitbits and love the stairs! If we were to take the stairs, will the end result place us near the new lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter