Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

So one of the Disney bloggers I follow on Instagram posted something today from the Poly about Trader Sam’s reopening as “reservation only with a time limit (like Oga’s) but no reopening day announced.” Not sure where he got this info from- has anyone else heard this?

So one of the Disney bloggers I follow on Instagram posted something today from the Poly about Trader Sam’s reopening as “reservation only with a time limit (like Oga’s) but no reopening day announced.” Not sure where he got this info from- has anyone else heard this?

It was rumor that circulated a week or two ago. Never really got any traction. Until they announce reopening, we just won't know.

I’ve been trying to book a room for months for august. Are they really all sold out ?
I think so - others have been saying it's been pretty booked up. I think a lot of us are rebooked from last year, and then it sounds like they are moving some reservations from the DVC side to the hotel side which is probably further taking up inventory.

Our mid-September stay is looking better and better. Loving all the good news for Poly here in the last few days.

We haven't been able to make it to Trader Sam's the prior two visits we made in the last couple of years. Trying to make it for sure this time!

Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter