Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Thanks for posting this image. Can you share - are the pumped shower products still H2O? Is there shampoo, conditioner, and body wash?

I'm sad that it's not the individual bottles any more but I'm hopeful that it's still the same brand and that I don't have to pack these items. We're checking in on Saturday and I'm so excited!!!

Thanks for posting this image. Can you share - are the pumped shower products still H2O? Is there shampoo, conditioner, and body wash?

I'm sad that it's not the individual bottles any more but I'm hopeful that it's still the same brand and that I don't have to pack these items. We're checking in on Saturday and I'm so excited!!!
Hi! This is what we have. I don’t like the shared products either and usually bring my own. Hopefully we are the first in the new room and maybe these are new?🤞🏻 🤣

Hi! This is what we have. I don’t like the shared products either and usually bring my own. Hopefully we are the first in the new room and maybe these are new?🤞🏻 🤣
View attachment 590808
Thanks for the photo of the bath supplies - it always helps to see actual photos! I'm going to skip packing our own for this trip and go with what's there.

We're hoping people will be posting over the next couple of days so we have an idea of what to expect in terms of crowds at the resort and pools, if all the buildings opened up, and just what it's like in general. I'm also going to be really curious about if they are consistent about servicing the rooms (we know it's not every day and that it's not full service). We're renting a car but know we'll want to use Disney transportation in the morning to go to the parks so we'll be watching to see what people think about transportation once the resort fills up a bit more.

Something to note: there is no iron or ironing board in the rooms. We usually need one at some point. We called about an iron and they said they could send one up and asked if we needed the board as well. I’m not sure if they have not added them yet or it it is just by request. Just passing along.

Something to note: there is no iron or ironing board in the rooms. We usually need one at some point. We called about an iron and they said they could send one up and asked if we needed the board as well. I’m not sure if they have not added them yet or it it is just by request. Just passing along.
This is good to know. I always need to iron.

View attachment 590808
We recently stayed at Caribbean Beach and the bath products were like this as well. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but I do hope they go back to the personal sizes by my next trip

FYI. Touring Plans has a walkthrough of one of the refurbed hotel rooms posted to facebook. The one thing I'd like to know is the shower/tub situation. This walkthrough looked like a standalone shower without a tub.

Hopefully we get more on the ground reports in the next few weeks.

I’ve seen pictures showing both…some with stand alone shower and some with shower in tub. I wonder if it’s by building or room type?

I am so excited poly is back up and running! Quick q... if we want to go to trader sams, will we be able to park at poly?

YMMV at the guardhouse on any given day/guard, but typically no - you need an ADR at Kona or ‘Ohana to park. Poly is usually pretty strict with this.

Parking at the TTC (Magic Kingdom parking lot) and walking is the next best option.

So happy to see our Poly coming back to life!!! And thank you for the new thread!

(I had a bad slip and fall accident recently and typing was a struggle so that’s why I’ve been absent from the boards lately. I am doing much better now though.)
Take good care of yourself… always recognize your posts!

I’ve seen pictures showing both…some with stand alone shower and some with shower in tub. I wonder if it’s by building or room type?

It's not a super de duper deal breaker for me, but it would definitely be easier to bathe my younger daughter in a tub rather than a shower.
From everything I've seen, the refurb does look amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter