Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort - 2014 Roll Call!!!

Just booked today for June 8 - 15 in a 2 bedroom :D :cool1: Looks like KristiMC stole my 1 bedroom :lmao:

So excited! We've walked around the outside of the property on a stay elsewhere and it looked awesome. Reading the other thread and seeing how much stuff there actually is to do makes it even better!

Just booked today for June 8 - 15 in a 2 bedroom :D :cool1: Looks like KristiMC stole my 1 bedroom :lmao:

So excited! We've walked around the outside of the property on a stay elsewhere and it looked awesome. Reading the other thread and seeing how much stuff there actually is to do makes it even better!

Sorry :sad2: - maybe we will see you there. I'm so excited to have it booked!

We cancelled our April spring break trip at HHI due to my husband's company trip the same dates. We booked HHI for June 7-13 in a one bedroom. Weather should be warmer which is a plus!

We cancelled our April spring break trip at HHI due to my husband's company trip the same dates. We booked HHI for June 7-13 in a one bedroom. Weather should be warmer which is a plus!

Your dates are exactly the same dates as us, but we will be in a studio :goodvibes

July 20-26th! This is our 2nd summer in a row renting points. If we love it just as much, hoping to convince DH to buy!

We'll be there the May 18th - 23rd. DD is a cast member in recreation now so will be a good time to see her in action. :)

Is she there now? If so, we'll say "Hi" to her when we go in a couple weeks. She works at the best place in the world. I hope she's enjoying it.

WE are hoping to do our usual late September time, but have to wait until the 7 month mark to book it. We REALLY need to buy some HHI points so we can book at the 11 month mark.

We are booked for a studio 6/22 to 6/29 and a 2 bedroom 6/22 to 7/2. Can't wait, this will be our 4th year going and the 2nd with bringing family with us.

Tried to book a good block of days in june the last two days but all the rooms at the 7 month mark were taken before I logged in (on west coast).

Update: woot - our waitlist request came through, will have a 2 bedroom from 6/11-6/17. First trip to HH.

Is she there now? If so, we'll say "Hi" to her when we go in a couple weeks. She works at the best place in the world. I hope she's enjoying it.

Yes! She works in recreation a couple of days a week. She's been working for about 6 weeks now and loves it so far.

June 26-July 1, studio. First time at Hilton Head, and got it at seven month window.

Glad to hear you got your room!

We will also be there in a one bedroom June 22 to June 29.
We had part of your studio days booked until a few days ago (11 month window as we are owners) but finally decided to go with a one bedroom for just us two!

Glad to see the 2014 roll call thread well on its way. Although I started the 2013 roll call, it became challenging for me to maintain when I got a company Blackberry phone. No DISboards app! (I spend nearly all of my free time commuting to work.)

OP, will you be maintaining a list in the 1st post of when people are going?

We will be there July 2-9 in a 1BR.

Hoping to go the last week of Aug. Just waiting for the 7mth Mark so we can book. It well be are first time there.

I am hoping to get the first week in August!***crossing my fingers***. We have never been to HHI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter