Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort - 2014 Roll Call!!!

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
Is there already a thread that I have missed? If not - can this be it? Or if there is - can you point me to it?!?

We will be there April 12-18 in a 2BR! It has been a few years since we have been there and we can't wait to get back!! This will be our 5th time. We will be missing Rich as he was a huge draw to the resort for us!! It will be myself, DH and DS (who will be 14 at the time). Yes - I realize it will be 3 of us in a 2BR but that was ALL we could get at exactly 7 months so we just went for it!

What are some of your favorite activities/restaurants?
What are you looking forward to the most?

July 3-8, 2 bedroom with son & family! If I can book more at 7 months, fine...we thoroughly enjoyed being there for the 4th in 2011!:thumbsup2

Bought in this summer. First trip with 3 boys under 5 June 29-July 5 can't wait!!!

I am hoping to book a 1-bedroom for June 8-13 for me, DH and our 2 sons. I have a few more days to go until I can book. Wish me luck!

We will :goodvibes. June 8th to the 14th in a Studio (crossing my fingers that we will get it). This will be our first trip there and we are really excited about it. I will be up bright and early on Friday morning to book our vacation online.

May 13-17th Can't wait. Love to ride bikes all around and on the beach. Also love the restaurants -spending a beautiful evening outside enjoying the harbor and sunsets!!! :cool1:

I am hoping to book a 1-bedroom for June 8-13 for me, DH and our 2 sons. I have a few more days to go until I can book. Wish me luck!

I just booked a 2 bedroom for the week before Memorial Day so hopefully you'll get yours.

That said..this is our first time staying at the resort, 3rd time booking. Kept
having to cancel for various reasons. This one is the whole family and I am looking forward to it. Dates are May 18th-24th

I just booked our HHI vacation this morning so :cool1:. We will be there from 6/7-6/13 in a studio. This will be our first time at this resort and to HHI. Now I have to go and do some research to see what there is to do around there and around the resort, I did order a HHI planning guide so that should help :goodvibes.

We'll be there the May 18th - 23rd. DD is a cast member in recreation now so will be a good time to see her in action. :)

July3 to July 12 for us in a 2 BR. It's our third summer in a row. LOVE it there!

We'll be there April 19 - 26th!!

Our first spring break trip to HHI! We usually go in the summer, but too hard to schedule with all the kids activities now so going to give spring break a try. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter