Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yes. Crossing the street is pretty easy. There is a crosswalk button, and the light is timed to respond quickly once a pedestrian presses the button. A good part of the traffic is busses, and they know to be careful.

I thought we'd mind the walk, but we didn't. The path is nice going towards Epcot. I like the Boardwalk portion coming from that direction. To HS, I'd maybe take the boat, but it is not bad walking. We had a car and drove to MK and AK.

Yes, there is a bar. I think there are multiple options. They all looked very nice, though I can't say I tried them. I'm not sure why. We tend to be focused on the parks when we visit. The breakfast in our room was delicious.

We have tried the Boardwalk Deli though. The Pastrami sandwiches - twice- were pretty greasy. Chicken was very good. Desserts there are EXCELLENT though! They have some of the prettiest, most delicious desserts anywhere! We also stopped by Amorette's too!

Sorry to hear about your dog. I once had a diabetic dog. It was a bit tricky (to be confident in giving her insulin), but she lived a very good, long life. I was initially very worried, but she got very good at letting us know if she didn't feel well and needed help (like low blood sugar) and regulating her own eating. We also got more skilled too! She was a pretty amazing dog. I am sorry to hear the price of insulin has gone up so much! We used to get hers at a regular pharmacy, not the vet. We often had to board her at the vet's those years, but they took great care of her. They loved her like we did!
Thanks. We tried boardwalk deli last year. Didn't love the sandwiches but the tomato basil soup was delicious! Will have to check out the desserts, don't recall seeing them. I will definitely look up the swan reserve, sounds nice. Sounds like a lot of options. I hate giving insulin but she's really good about it. Not sure how we are going to handle long trips because our regular dog sitting won't work. She has to eat at specific times and shots 2x a day is tough. We spent a lot of money on the vet, not the supplies. She had an ER visit and then day hospitalization for almost a week. It was nuts. She had ports in her paws, wouldn't eat and could barely move, we had to carry her. It was so scary. Im so thankful she is doing well. She's on prescription dog food too and I make her snacks and chicken to fill it in. The things we do for our babies. 🐾🐾

I appreciate all your tips and detailed replies!

It's our first stay at BC and are quite excited for Stormalong Bay. Just curious for the pool area, is there a preferred area to get a chair with kids under 9? I'd love to get under an umbrella. I've never really paid much attention to the pool and seating areas, so I'll be going in blind so to speak.
There are a lot of tables with umbrellas next to the sand bottom kiddie pool. These tables are the last to fill up. We can almost always get a table in this area. It is located near the Yacht Club side of Storm Along Bay.

I watched his video and it was great how Dev did a pretty thorough walk through of the offerings, I mean even down to the simple syrup and sugar packets but looking at what food they actually had for the evening hours at YC was pretty bleak, especially when you compare it to other CLs around Disney. Just not much variety or anything worth the $$. I know there are rotations by day so maybe this was an off day. And he seemed so amped about it too which he's usually pretty brutally honest about Disney and won't hype up anything just because it's Disney.

Just finished up a three night stay at the Poly. I didn’t take pictures but I’ll list below what they had for food offerings. We never actually ate in the lounge because it was utterly packed the entire time we were there. The first night (July 4) at 5pm people were lined up the stairs into the 3rd floor lounge waiting on the offerings. I also have two younger children so typically my spouse stayed with the kids while I ran interference between the lounge and our room.

I thought the food was a sufficient amount and honestly quite good (considering our first lunch of the trip was at Kona which was possibly the worst food I’ve ever had at Disney). But I’m also more of a snacker and will typically share an entree with my husband or oldest child if we sit down at a restaurant. 2-3 small plates and a plate of charcuterie was definitely enough for my “dinner” requirements each night.

The one thing that I found utterly annoying was having to switch from small plates to serving yourself. That is what really seemed to clog up the line. If everything was “grab and go” it probably would have moved more quickly. Having to wait behind people piling 10+ ribs on a plate (not an exaggeration) or digging through the pan for the largest chicken strips slowed the entire process to a crawl. Something else I witnessed was people standing at the counter and meticulously moving 4-5 pieces of food off of small plates onto a larger(?) plate and then leaving the empty plates on the counter for someone else to deal with. People also somehow had the paper plates from a quick service restaurant that they used in lieu of the smaller glass plates. Maybe they were trying to reduce the times they went up there? I did also see a few people use the to-go coffee cups which they stuffed full of mac and cheese before heading off.

July 4
Ribs
Mac and cheese
Corn dog nuggets
Baked beans
Mexican street Corn on the cob
Chicken with cream sauce

July 5
Egg and Swiss quiche(?)
Sausage
Breakfast potatoes

Tuna avocado
Spam sushi rolls
Tofu quinoa baked balls
Chicken strips
Stuffed chicken

July 6
Cheese omelets
Spam
French toast sticks

Popcorn chicken
Shrimp and cold noodles
Lamb edamame
Pork on fried polenta

July 7
Scrambled eggs
Ham slices
Pancakes

Last edited:
Just finished up a three night stay at the Poly. I didn’t take pictures but I’ll list below what they had for food offerings. We never actually ate in the lounge because it was utterly packed the entire time we were there. The first night (July 4) at 5pm people were lined up the stairs into the 3rd floor lounge waiting on the offerings. I also have two younger children so typically my spouse stayed with the kids while I ran interference between the lounge and our room.

I thought the food was a sufficient amount and honestly quite good (considering our first lunch of the trip was at Kona which was possibly the worst food I’ve ever had at Disney). But I’m also more of a snacker and will typically share an entree with my husband or oldest child if we sit down at a restaurant. 2-3 small plates and a plate of charcuterie was definitely enough for my “dinner” requirements each night.

The one thing that I found utterly annoying was having to switch from small plates to serving yourself. That is what really seemed to clog up the line. If everything was “grab and go” it probably would have moved more quickly. Having to wait behind people piling 10+ ribs on a plate (not an exaggeration) or digging through the pan for the largest chicken strips slowed the entire process to a crawl. Something else I witnessed was people standing at the counter and meticulously moving 4-5 pieces of food off of small plates onto a larger(?) plate and then leaving the empty plates on the counter for someone else to deal with. People also somehow had the paper plates from a quick service restaurant that they used in lieu of the smaller glass plates. Maybe they were trying to reduce the times they went up there? I did also see a few people use the to-go coffee cups which they stuffed full of mac and cheese before heading off.

July 4
Ribs
Mac and cheese
Corn dog nuggets
Baked beans
Chicken with cream sauce

July 5
Egg and Swiss quiche(?)
Sausage
Breakfast potatoes

Tuna avocado
Spam sushi rolls
Tofu quinoa baked balls
Chicken strips
Stuffed chicken

July 6
Cheese omelets
Spam
French toast sticks

Popcorn chicken
Shrimp and cold noodles
Lamb edamame
Pork on fried polenta

July 7
Scrambled eggs
Ham slices
Pancakes
Sorry you had to experience that but I have seen similar but not as bad at other CL offerings, where guest would fill their plates (2 at a time). I have never seen the coffee cup method of retrieving food.

These posts about crowded clubs/inability to get food have me second guessing our choice. I was looking at it as a good way to have a place to take a (reasonable length) break and get some nice snacks, but now I’m wondering if the $ is better spent elsewhere…

We’ve got Atrium Club booked at the moment and we’re hoping to be able to enjoy fireworks from there, but I don’t want to pay club level prices if the vibe feels like a freebie breakfast at a generic hotel (we fully appreciate the convenience of those for what they are, but they are not a luxury experience :)).

These posts about crowded clubs/inability to get food have me second guessing our choice. I was looking at it as a good way to have a place to take a (reasonable length) break and get some nice snacks, but now I’m wondering if the $ is better spent elsewhere…

We’ve got Atrium Club booked at the moment and we’re hoping to be able to enjoy fireworks from there, but I don’t want to pay club level prices if the vibe feels like a freebie breakfast at a generic hotel (we fully appreciate the convenience of those for what they are, but they are not a luxury experience :)).
I have a friend who stays exclusively CL. When I texted her to describe what was happening she said that’s not the norm. I think my experience was a fluke and maybe just everyone had the idea to do club level for July 4. My post definitely comes across more aggravated than I was, because in reality it was definitely just minor frustrations sprinkled here and there. While obviously no one enjoys standing in line waiting for tiny plates of food I will say that the benefit of the club far outweighed the annoyance of having to sit in a restaurant with my kids and choose food off menus, deal with whining and chaos, etc. If you don’t like what’s being offered for dinner kids, here’s an uncrustable and some fruit. Deal with it. The club definitely had seating at non-peak times and there was nothing more delightful than being able to walk in at anytime of day to grab an espresso or sparkling water or a cupcake and glass of wine and wander downstairs to watch a few fireworks. We also have Atrium club booked in a few months and so I am very interested in finding out how it compares to this trip.

The one thing that I found utterly annoying was having to switch from small plates to serving yourself. That is what really seemed to clog up the line. If everything was “grab and go” it probably would have moved more quickly. Having to wait behind people piling 10+ ribs on a plate (not an exaggeration) or digging through the pan for the largest chicken strips slowed the entire process to a crawl. Something else I witnessed was people standing at the counter and meticulously moving 4-5 pieces of food off of small plates onto a larger(?) plate and then leaving the empty plates on the counter for someone else to deal with. People also somehow had the paper plates from a quick service restaurant that they used in lieu of the smaller glass plates. Maybe they were trying to reduce the times they went up there? I did also see a few people use the to-go coffee cups which they
I also find King K's guests to be a bit "aggressive", but that level of gluttony is unprecedented.

July 4
Ribs
Mac and cheese
Corn dog nuggets
Baked beans
Chicken with cream sauce

July 5
Egg and Swiss quiche(?)
Sausage
Breakfast potatoes

Tuna avocado
Spam sushi rolls
Tofu quinoa baked balls
Chicken strips
Stuffed chicken

July 6
Cheese omelets
Spam
French toast sticks

Popcorn chicken
Shrimp and cold noodles
Lamb edamame
Pork on fried polenta

July 7
Scrambled eggs
Ham slices
Pancakes
We were there on the 4th too. We had a family sit down next to us with those large quick-service paper plates and they said the CM's were handing those out temporarily because they couldn't keep up with washing the small glass dishes. We were there before you (June 30-July 4) and the food area was always crowded then too. I think they were at capacity, so the lounge felt very small and it was hard for us to find a place to sit....

I have a friend who stays exclusively CL. When I texted her to describe what was happening she said that’s not the norm. I think my experience was a fluke and maybe just everyone had the idea to do club level for July 4. My post definitely comes across more aggravated than I was, because in reality it was definitely just minor frustrations sprinkled here and there. While obviously no one enjoys standing in line waiting for tiny plates of food I will say that the benefit of the club far outweighed the annoyance of having to sit in a restaurant with my kids and choose food off menus, deal with whining and chaos, etc. If you don’t like what’s being offered for dinner kids, here’s an uncrustable and some fruit. Deal with it. The club definitely had seating at non-peak times and there was nothing more delightful than being able to walk in at anytime of day to grab an espresso or sparkling water or a cupcake and glass of wine and wander downstairs to watch a few fireworks. We also have Atrium club booked in a few months and so I am very interested in finding out how it compares to this trip.

The 4th is a very busy time! Locals (like us) enjoy doing hotel staycations to see the fireworks since they are now limiting spaces to see them outside the parks. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the same ppl staying also had friends come over and eat from the lounge too. We saw that a lot at BC on the 4th too when you’d see someone disappear and then come back with a few others (and the CMs didn’t seem to care, say anything or mind). We’re too scared to try that plus it’s not fair to those who are waiting for seats. The pool is also an appeal since a lot of AP holders are blocked for the holiday. We had every intention of going to MK the 3rd and Epcot the 4th but the pool and lounge won us over and we can go to the parks whenever we want lol. BC did run out of dinner food and desserts the 4th so if you still had food then that’s a win! The only reason we had some was because we didn’t go to a park and went close to opening. We also have Atrium the end of the month to compare and now DH is on a mission to try them all!

Last edited:
Wanted to share this YT video I found covering YC during the 4th of July this week,
-- loved his review of the space! He also stated he booked a resort view, but likely got upgraded to water.
We’ve had a similar view at BC and I asked. They told me it’s still considered a standard / resort view bc if you look below it’s a roof lol. They don’t consider looking beyond that to see the pool or lake lol.

We’ve had a similar view at BC and I asked. They told me it’s still considered a standard / resort view bc if you look below it’s a roof lol. They don’t consider looking beyond that to see the pool or lake lol.
That’s good to know! I have a resort view stay in august at YC and definitely wouldn’t mind this view!

Ok, so I caved and booked BWI for food and wine lol. The only CL available was garden cottage and that's a no go due to cost, location and I don't want to share a bed with my friend. I will keep checking back for CL availability with the promo but happy I am staying in epcot area. I'm also proud of myself for caving in now and not constantly booking and canceling.

Ok, so I caved and booked BWI for food and wine lol. The only CL available was garden cottage and that's a no go due to cost, location and I don't want to share a bed with my friend. I will keep checking back for CL availability with the promo but happy I am staying in epcot area.
Yep a good place to be!

I'm also proud of myself for caving in now and not constantly booking and canceling.
Well for now at least:flower1:

Last edited:
FOMO won out as soon as I saw CR Tower King available at AP rate for when DSis is going to MNSSHP (on a Sept Friday). I’ve been beside myself about totally missing FWF!! I’m still debating. I have a commitment at home on Sunday, so it’ll be another fast trip. All flights refundable in case there’s a storm coming in then, which is always a concern.

Last edited:
Wow, an early Sig Serv call; so cell rings before and it says BWI Signatures Services and a 407 exchange; i knew it wasn't spam because i have them as a known contact on my phone; it was Kellan asking me about our upcoming BWI CL trip at the end of sept; boy that's early and haven't gotten a call from them for a while; maybe cause i am in touch with Lene all the time but who knows; anyway, i don't think she realized when she called me, how much of a magical phone call for both of us it was going to be; i told her i need no help with anything but i shared all kinds of magical moments with her from DD's wedding there 9/2/18 to our last trip where i shared with Mickey in tears about DD's pregnancy(posted above with pics in post 40614 page2031); i am sure it is the same for you guys but a call from WDW just puts a smile on my face even if there was one already today anyway; i don't know Kellan or which resort she is in but she is a part of the magic no matter what;

I could definitely ask this in the CR thread but I feel like I’ll get a better/quicker answer here.

What’s the walk like from Atrium Club to the pool? I feel very, very spoiled after the Poly trip that it was a 2 minute walk out of my room (1st floor), down the hall, and out the front of Hawaii directly into the pool gate.

I’m reading a lot about the elevator situation at CR and wondering if it’s a trek to get from 12 to the pool. I’ve only been in CR once and my memory is a bit spotty with the way the elevators open onto 4th, then down onto the ground floor where the check-in desks are. Can anyone basically explain what my route would look like?

I could definitely ask this in the CR thread but I feel like I’ll get a better/quicker answer here.

What’s the walk like from Atrium Club to the pool? I feel very, very spoiled after the Poly trip that it was a 2 minute walk out of my room (1st floor), down the hall, and out the front of Hawaii directly into the pool gate.

I’m reading a lot about the elevator situation at CR and wondering if it’s a trek to get from 12 to the pool. I’ve only been in CR once and my memory is a bit spotty with the way the elevators open onto 4th, then down onto the ground floor where the check-in desks are. Can anyone basically explain what my route would look like?
It’s pretty easy. You just get on the elevator and go straight down to 1 (ground floor) and turn to your left and go right out the automatic double doors that take you right to the pool area. Certain times of day the elevators can be busier than others and you might stop at few floors on your way down, but I’ve never found it bad. The elevators often stop at 4 for people coming and going from the grand concourse area, but you just stay on all the way from 12 to 1 and then go left in the lobby and you’ll be right there.

I personally hate the elevators at the contemporary, especially when I’m there with a stroller and can’t avoid going to the first floor. I’ve found many times for the elevators to take forever to go to floor one, but will go quickly to other floors. So if you don’t have something with you that’ll prevent you from taking the escalator I highly recommend going up a floor then getting an elevator if it’s a busy time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter