Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We have never stayed CL, but considering it for our arrival night and wondered if it would be worth it or not and if it would be useful to us. We will arrive on a Thursday night after midnight and I know it closes at 10:00 pm so we wouldn't get to use it that night. What I am wondering about is the next day. We could have breakfast, but does it extend for the whole day, even after we check out at 11:00 or would we only be entitled to breakfast that morning? We are DVC and AP holders staying the rest of the trip on points. Paying cash for arrival night. With the 35% discount, it's not much more out of pocket for a CL room than the regular room we have now. We can choose from AKL, CR, WL, BC or YC. If this is a good option for us, which resort has the best CL?
Yes you have access until midnight (10 pm when CL closes) day of check out. Depending where you DVC is located, I would pick that area CL.

Yes you have access until midnight (10 pm when CL closes) day of check out. Depending where you DVC is located, I would pick that area CL.
Awesome! That's what I was hoping for. We are actually staying at SSR this time (last minute trip so that's all that was available) but thinking maybe BC CL since we plan on going to Epcot that day, which would allow us to go back and forth easily, possibly spend some time at Stormalong Bay also, then head to MNSSHP that evening. I just don't know if that's too much to try to do since we will be without a room a lot of that day.

Awesome! That's what I was hoping for. We are actually staying at SSR this time (last minute trip so that's all that was available) but thinking maybe BC CL since we plan on going to Epcot that day, which would allow us to go back and forth easily, possibly spend some time at Stormalong Bay also, then head to MNSSHP that evening. I just don't know if that's too much to try to do since we will be without a room a lot of that day.
That perfect. You would have BC CL plus the best pool on Disney property to use until closing. You can use the locker rooms next to Beaches and Cream to change to put stuff in.

Can you grab beverages in the lounges to take with you into the park? What about snacks? I would feel so weird grabbing a bunch of things and walking out
Don't feel bad, you are paying for it! CL is alot extra $$$. Take and enjoy. They know people are going to take stuff, they expect it!

We have never stayed CL, but considering it for our arrival night and wondered if it would be worth it or not and if it would be useful to us. We will arrive on a Thursday night after midnight and I know it closes at 10:00 pm so we wouldn't get to use it that night. What I am wondering about is the next day. We could have breakfast, but does it extend for the whole day, even after we check out at 11:00 or would we only be entitled to breakfast that morning? We are DVC and AP holders staying the rest of the trip on points. Paying cash for arrival night. With the 35% discount, it's not much more out of pocket for a CL room than the regular room we have now. We can choose from AKL, CR, WL, BC or YC. If this is a good option for us, which resort has the best CL?
Yes, but pricewise, I tend to choose it when I can make use of both arrival day evening and the next day. If I have a late arrival, I tend to stay somewhere less expensive the first night, THEN move to CL the next day.

Unless of course, there's a really good deal! :earboy2:

If the difference between non-CL and CL is minimal, then absolutely!

I'd probably choose based on where I wanted to go that day, and where my DVC is. Like if you are staying in the BWK/BC area, and going to Hs/Epcot- I'd pick one over that way. (BC and YC both great.) If you are staying near MK, and going to MK, then pick one close to MK. (CR and WL are both great.) If AK, maybe AKL- super close, but easier w/ a car.

They are all good, but you will lose a fair amount of time moving around. I say this as someone who always does split stays. If you have a car or can walk, it will be easier/faster.

One time, we chose WL paired with CR. We tried to go between WL and CR, but the shuttle boat took a while to arrive and we missed the PM appetizers at CR by like 5min.

On the other hand, you might also want to see if Gran Destino is available that night if you have a car and HS is your park. Gran Destino CL costs a little less, and the hotel is really nice. It is also great for late arrivals, since it is a tower. You pull up to front door, and it is a short walk to elevators. The staff is also very nice there.

Any recent reviews about BC lounge? I know the rooms are refurbished, is the lounge too? Any ideas on recent menus? We just updated the other half of our split stay to club level too and am so excited!

Yes, but pricewise, I tend to choose it when I can make use of both arrival day evening and the next day. If I have a late arrival, I tend to stay somewhere less expensive the first night, THEN move to CL the next day.

Unless of course, there's a really good deal! :earboy2:

If the difference between non-CL and CL is minimal, then absolutely!

I'd probably choose based on where I wanted to go that day, and where my DVC is. Like if you are staying in the BWK/BC area, and going to Hs/Epcot- I'd pick one over that way. (BC and YC both great.) If you are staying near MK, and going to MK, then pick one close to MK. (CR and WL are both great.) If AK, maybe AKL- super close, but easier w/ a car.

They are all good, but you will lose a fair amount of time moving around. I say this as someone who always does split stays. If you have a car or can walk, it will be easier/faster.

One time, we chose WL paired with CR. We tried to go between WL and CR, but the shuttle boat took a while to arrive and we missed the PM appetizers at CR by like 5min.

On the other hand, you might also want to see if Gran Destino is available that night if you have a car and HS is your park. Gran Destino CL costs a little less, and the hotel is really nice. It is also great for late arrivals, since it is a tower. You pull up to front door, and it is a short walk to elevators. The staff is also very nice there.
This is a last minute trip so we are kinda stuck staying at SSR this time with our DVC points. Right now I have our “cash” arrival night at SSR 2 bedroom for $600. We can do CL BC for around $700. So it is $100 more than we are spending now and of course a smaller room. Is having the food options and BC pool worth $100? We do plan to go to EP that morning for rope drop so that’s why I lean toward BC. We won’t have a car.

You can use the lounge all day until it closes at 10PM. Actually you can use all the hotel amenities until midnight the day you check out. The biggest question will be convenience. You’ll have to check out of your room by 11 am. If you go to a park, you have to get back to the lounge for appetizers &/or desserts. And then get to your DVC resort. Personally, the only way I’d do it is if it was at the resort I was staying at anyway. Especially if I got to the 1st hotel after midnight, get up for breakfast & to be out of my room by 11, I’m gonna want to be in my new room as soon as I can. I wouldn’t want to be traveling from WL to AKL at after desserts for example. Will you have a car? That will make it easier, but still not something I’d want to do. Like I said, for me it would have to be convenient. Maybe book at a hotel near your park for the day. Or connected to your DVC hotel. If your DVC you’re staying at BC Villas & book the night at BC CL, that would make sense & would be “worth it to me”. But staying somewhere just for CL, not so much. As for the best CL, every resort has its fans that think it’s the best.

You can use the lounge all day until it closes at 10PM. Actually you can use all the hotel amenities until midnight the day you check out. The biggest question will be convenience. You’ll have to check out of your room by 11 am. If you go to a park, you have to get back to the lounge for appetizers &/or desserts. And then get to your DVC resort. Personally, the only way I’d do it is if it was at the resort I was staying at anyway. Especially if I got to the 1st hotel after midnight, get up for breakfast & to be out of my room by 11, I’m gonna want to be in my new room as soon as I can. I wouldn’t want to be traveling from WL to AKL at after desserts for example. Will you have a car? That will make it easier, but still not something I’d want to do. Like I said, for me it would have to be convenient. Maybe book at a hotel near your park for the day. Or connected to your DVC hotel. If your DVC you’re staying at BC Villas & book the night at BC CL, that would make sense & would be “worth it to me”. But staying somewhere just for CL, not so much. As for the best CL, every resort has its fans that think it’s the best.
We planned on going to Epcot that day, which was why I was thinking BC. We will not have a car. It was just a thought, we were originally staying at BWV in a DS, but then we invited my brother-in-law and his wife to come along (their first time to WDW), which caused us to have to change resorts because it was already a last minute trip and everything is booked up. My husband wanted us to switch to a 2 bedroom so they'd be more comfortable and we'd have our space. I was more than willing to put them on that sofa bed at BWV, since they are staying free anyways and it's only a short 4 night trip. He insisted though so I had to spend way more DVC points and we could only find SSR available. I appreciate your perspective and you might be right about it not being very convenient or worth the extra cost at BC in this situation. I really just thought being at BC CL, there'd be breakfast included, and we could rope drop at Epcot and ride the few rides that we like (we don't usually spend much time there and sometimes we skip Epcot all together on a trip), then could take a mid-day break at SAB, plus have some CL snacks, then we could head to SSR and get ready for MNSSHP that evening.

We planned on going to Epcot that day, which was why I was thinking BC. We will not have a car. It was just a thought, we were originally staying at BWV in a DS, but then we invited my brother-in-law and his wife to come along (their first time to WDW), which caused us to have to change resorts because it was already a last minute trip and everything is booked up. My husband wanted us to switch to a 2 bedroom so they'd be more comfortable and we'd have our space. I was more than willing to put them on that sofa bed at BWV, since they are staying free anyways and it's only a short 4 night trip. He insisted though so I had to spend way more DVC points and we could only find SSR available. I appreciate your perspective and you might be right about it not being very convenient or worth the extra cost at BC in this situation. I really just thought being at BC CL, there'd be breakfast included, and we could rope drop at Epcot and ride the few rides that we like (we don't usually spend much time there and sometimes we skip Epcot all together on a trip), then could take a mid-day break at SAB, plus have some CL snacks, then we could head to SSR and get ready for MNSSHP that evening.

Well, it would at least be convenient to Epcot. If you’re not worried about getting apps & desserts, it will be less hectic anyway. Changing in a locker room for an hour or 2 of pool time isn’t for me. But if it doesn’t bother you, it’s certainly allowed. You can make the money work between breakfast & adult beverages if you drink those. Will your BIL be saying in 1 room with you at BC? Don’t forget to factor in the extra adult charges if they will. Have fun whatever you decide!

Well, it would at least be convenient to Epcot. If you’re not worried about getting apps & desserts, it will be less hectic anyway. Changing in a locker room for an hour or 2 of pool time isn’t for me. But if it doesn’t bother you, it’s certainly allowed. You can make the money work between breakfast & adult beverages if you drink those. Will your BIL be saying in 1 room with you at BC? Don’t forget to factor in the extra adult charges if they will. Have fun whatever you decide!
We do drink adult beverages. They would be staying in one room with us that night, just because it was such a late arrival and we knew we'd be up for rope drop. I will figure out what will work best for us. Thanks for your input!

We do drink adult beverages. They would be staying in one room with us that night, just because it was such a late arrival and we knew we'd be up for rope drop. I will figure out what will work best for us. Thanks for your input!
I think you're plan is good in theory but the reality of it, isn't that practical. Like, If you go to SAB in the middle of the day, how will you get your suits? Do you want to lug them around in a separate bag all day? It sounds like a long day already, rope dropping EP, swimming, and MNSSHP, thats a long day, coupled with a late arrival the night before and switching resorts, it just doesn't seem worth it for a couple of beers/wine and breakfast. If SSR is a possibility arrival night then just go with that.

Has anyone stayed Beach Club CL recently? Wondering about the refurbishment. I saw on a FB post that someone was recently moved from BC CL to Boardwalk CL and I would be devastated if that happens to us. This is my big celebration for finishing chemo and before I start radiation so my plan is a lot of relaxing pool time and a visit to my favorite Food & Wine Festival.

Last edited:
I just looked up pictures of Chronos Club and the evening food looked a little adventurous for kids. Fine for me, but do they have anything out that an 11 year old boy wouldn’t be freaked out at? I’ve heard of chicken nuggets or mac n cheese at other clubs, wondering if there’s a similar option here. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter