Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We’ve stayed several times since CL reopened & have not been met even once. So that seems to have gone away. We usually try our Magic band & see if it will operate the elevator. The last few times, it hasn’t. We go to the front desk & say we’re checking in CL. One time there was someone in the lobby with an IPad, so we approached her & told her. The front desk clerk & in the other case, the CM with the IPad then took us upstairs. We do on line check in usually. But the CM upstairs always checks our MB to make sure they’re set up.

Yes, when you get out of your car just tell the bellman you need your luggage stored. We last stayed at the end of January. I have posts with pictures of the lounge offerings starting on page 1963. There are several posts.
What I do is to talk to Tom, who is the greeter at the main front door. He will be wearing a Yacht Club Captain outfit. He will bring you up. The bellman will store your luggage until your room is ready. Just tell him you are a CL guest, they will check the list.

Last edited:
What I do is to talk to Tom, who is the greeter at the main front door. He will be wearing a Yacht Club Captain outfit. He will bring you up. The bellman will store your luggage until your room is ready. Just tell him you are a CL guest, they will check the list.

Thanks, but we’re YC regulars & know how it works. This will probably be helpful to @TexanInTheMidwest that I was responding to tho. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the information. 2018 was the first and last time we were at the YC at CL. It was my first CL stay ever, they comped it at check in. We did have a return trip scheduled March 2019, but well, we all know what happened then. But they hooked me. We stayed at AKL CL once pre-covid and really enjoyed it, just don't care for CL with the lounge being accessible instead of on the same floor.

At any rate, that's unfortunate that they are closed. It was nice stopping by on the way back from the parks later at night and grabbing a drink- guess we'll have to plan ahead and put some in the room fridge.
We stayed at YC in March of 2020, the week of shutdown (I knew what you meant!), and the doors were locked every night at 10pm - that was also the intro of a sanitizer dispenser outside the club doors. Ah, memories.

We stayed at YC in March of 2020, the week of shutdown (I knew what you meant!), and the doors were locked every night at 10pm - that was also the intro of a sanitizer dispenser outside the club doors. Ah, memories.

They are certainly memories. Our trip was scheduled to start the day they shut the doors. We had the car packed, and were going to leave early the morning after they announced the closure. Fun times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter